+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By forbiddenlake

Thread: primalist four pack

Soulwalker

Default primalist four pack

i have a serious problem with this. why would they give primalists four new souls and none to any other classes? i have devoted much of the money and time i have to play this stupid game and seen a great blend of new souls, changing of soul trees, ect that were great. so i bought the new expansion pack(the $130 one) only to find that they decided to **** the pvp maps for months(which i lost a friend i had for years playing this game too because of that). oh, did i also mention that with that $130 pack. if i woulda waited two or three month i coulda had it for free. i think my friend at work is right. rift is dying due to poor game development. how do i stop being a patron
    Last edited by Roah1234; 07-29-2017 at 05:45 PM.

> why would they give primalists four new souls and none to any other classes?
    because all the other callings already had 11 souls and primalist had 7

> the new expansion pack(the $130 one)
    The what now? There hasn't been a $150 pack for about 2 years

> if i woulda waited two or three month i coulda had it for free.
    what now? are we talking Starfall Prophecy, which at MAX was $60?

> how do i stop being a patron
    remove your payment info on the site. but you can't get a refund.

Rift Disciple

if you didnt like paying for a game, why did you do it?

take a look at me. as soon as i heard that rift was going B2P, i immediately ditched the game for something else.

now that it is F2P again, im back.

i dont pay for stuff that i dont like.

stop crying over lemons and spilled milk.
    "flurpphbtphbtpsplurrrrrtpoootis"
    a.k.a. slap matt

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Roah1234 View Post
    i have a serious problem with this. why would they give primalists four new souls and none to any other classes?
    they didn't "give primalists 4 new souls" they FINALLY finished the souls for a class people bought and payed for. How long ago did primalist come out? that's how long people have been waiting for their finished product.
    i have devoted much of the money and time i have to play this stupid game and seen a great blend of new souls, changing of soul trees, ect that were great. so i bought the new expansion pack(the $130 one)
    I'm not aware of a SFP expansion that cost over 60 USD. Did you buy multiple packs at the same time maybe? either way, i will reiterate: the soul packs you bought for other classes do not compare to the souls primalists just got. The soul packs provided EXTRA souls to classes while the new primalist souls finally completed the class. primalists have been forced to play with only 1/2 their class up until now.
    only to find that they decided to **** the pvp maps for months(which i lost a friend i had for years playing this game too because of that). oh, did i also mention that with that $130 pack. if i woulda waited two or three month i coulda had it for free. i think my friend at work is right. rift is dying due to poor game development. how do i stop being a patron
    Unfortunately many, many, players had buyers remorse over the SFP expansion. We could "debate" the reasons for why the company made the decisions they did, but it would neither be entertaining nor productive.

+ Reply to Thread