+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sergeant's Order Legendary - effect

Default Sergeant's Order Legendary - effect

I'm about to dummy it up myself and do an overall test, but this is me being lazy (sorry) and asking first:

With any or all recent changes, which of the major abilities do NOT get affected, or receive only partial benefits, from SO legendary?

I'm asking because it's something I've noticed. Feels like not everything is receiving the 100% boost during the effect time. Intended or otherwise.

Thanks!

Rift Master

Unless there's some hidden bug with it it should work like that: any debuff put on the target affects anything that hits that target in the alloted time the debuff is on. It doesn't matter when you cast/use an abilitiy but when it ticks on the target or visually hits it, as is in case of Charged Pulse for example.

Cosnidering that the abilitiy is of the "Legendary" group, which seem to have their own category and are multiplicative with other buffs/debuffs, usually with other legendaries as well, and considering it's a (global) damage taken debuff it's hard to imagine that some skills wouldn't be affected by it.

Yeah, seems to be all good. I went nuts trying everything last night.
    I suppose I was just seeing it with (RNG) uninspiring crit rates, plus a bit of net lag, and figured it wasn't taking effect on some abilities.

+ Reply to Thread