+ Reply to Thread

Thread: champion one shot players in pvp

Default champion one shot players in pvp

death blossom from champion spec can hit over 300k dmg in pvp.
    http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/330754champ.png
    Cayzer Warrior: SLT1 4/4 5/5 SLT2 GA4/4 IG3/3 PB5/5 3/4BoB ///// NT 5/5MS 12/12HK 4/4HMIGP 7/9MOM
    "No Trials, No Tricks, No Traps." *
    *except cosmic box aggressor

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Tornad View Post
    I was messing with this the other day and for some reason was able to get the skill without even specing into it but when I logged it reset. Just putting this out there just in case its being exploited. I never used my warrior until then so it could have been some residual bug that was fixed recently. Literally I was able to get death blossom and Mark of Inevitability with 0 points in champ and use it in game. When you switch to a soul you get a pop up with a list of talents. When I switched to my champ it gave me four abilities which could all be used for 0 points. The Bull Rush, Power Strike, Mark and Death Blossom were all listed talents for 0 point champ. If you slotted them from that tab you were able to use it. As I said this was like a few weeks ago and it reset when I logged out so those skills blacked out. Would have been pretty crazy if warriors actually knew about this bug though before they fixed? it.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 04-22-2017 at 11:43 PM.

Soulwalker

Back in the days of Conquest, death blossom would ignore pvp reductions if you attacked an extractor or npc with it. Seems like something of that sort may be happening again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tornad View Post
    Is this being fixed because that's ridiculous ?
    What is Burst? <Coriolis>

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Tymer View Post
    Is this being fixed because that's ridiculous ?
    Don't let a pure melee character get within melee? Sounds like a decent compromise to me.

But then, I feel pvp should be kept to RTS's and other games of the sort, that are never in a state of flux when it comes to balance. MMO's.... Everything is always in flux, and there's always someone who's going to complain about something. Even though other classes have burst too; and even though there's ways of preventing it.

So by all means; ignore me. Posting for posts sake.

+ Reply to Thread