+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Re-balance Beastmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Gunian View Post
    Actually reading the full thread response is a good thing for both you and Darkdeamon rather than being dismissive and calling people ignorant. But when it's your sacred cow being gored ..... Btw you might want to recruit some Mages that don't stand in poo.
    I did read the full thread response... Your original post is ignorant and showed how you don't understand the differences between Beastmaster and Archon.

My sacred cow being gored? Why would I care what you post? Your opinion means nothing to me and has no impact on either future soul changes or the community. I merely listed why you're wrong.
    Last edited by DarkDaemon; 03-17-2017 at 02:05 PM.

Plane Touched

Default And ...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDaemon View Post
    I did read the full thread response... Your original post is ignorant and showed how you don't understand the differences between Beastmaster and Archon.

My sacred cow being gored? Why would I care what you post? Your opinion means nothing to me and has no impact on either future soul changes or the community. I merely listed why you're wrong.
    Official RIFT Forum Rules

Welcome to the official RIFT forums! We're pleased you've joined the community and are eager for you to add your voice to conversations and start new discussions. That said, before you dive in, we ask that you adhere to these two complimentary philosophies of mankind's great leaders:

"Be excellent to each other." - Bill S. Preston of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
    "Don't be a dick." - Wil Wheaton of Star Trek: The Next Generation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3