+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Warrior in 4.1, your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Armetage View Post
    destruction of the thing that is the core of the Soul System, the ability to have Hybrid designs.
    Hey we're getting warpest back, so there's that.
    The cockroaches won.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajib View Post
    I hate to brag but am one of those pro warriors who tries to push things to the limit, broken so many records
    4.1 Champion 4.1 Overlord 4.1 Riftblade 4.1 Reaver 4.1 Tempest 4.1 Warpest
    3.7 Beastmaster 3.7 Liberator 3.7 Paladin 3.7 Void Knight

Shadowlander

Pretty much the only issue i see is that the viable specs to play are boring AF to play and most of the interesting souls that seem fun to play are not viable :/ however it's not just warrior.. i tend to rotate between 6 toons often.. and noticed this with just about every class.. like WTF happened.. its like they rotated us into specs that have "meh" playability but perform well.. and left all the fun-to play specs in the crapper..

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by WarmFreeze View Post
    Pretty much the only issue i see is that the viable specs to play are boring AF to play and most of the interesting souls that seem fun to play are not viable :/ however it's not just warrior.. i tend to rotate between 6 toons often.. and noticed this with just about every class.. like WTF happened.. its like they rotated us into specs that have "meh" playability but perform well.. and left all the fun-to play specs in the crapper..

Easy to play, does great dps, fully ranged, there's nothing wrong with that. I am sure most warriors will be fine with that.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by AVGVSTVS View Post
    the correct one ffs. Storm legion the best pvp spec was rift blade may have been made that way towards the middle or end of it.

I know this because when the strictly pvp players like slashwrists, strente and wreckoning were around warriors we all used riftblade....

I know this because that's when the 5v5 tournies were being done and the pvp community was pushing for ranked wf's.

someone tried to use a 61 warlord in a tournament he got made fun of and never used again.

warlord only got its boost to ranged damage reduction because they straight up asked us what does warrior need? I was one of the first to answer cause ive always been here making suggestions. they gave it more ranged damge reduction.

warlord was never a proper 61 dps spec in sl wl was used as a semi pala/wl spec for 1v1's even than wasn't that great of a 1v1 spec.

it's not a proper pure dps in wfs now somehow it was in the past it's laughable. wl went through a ton of changes.
    In PvP riftblade was good because of brospear, brostorm and shockpulse burst from range. They didnt even have to melee because range 61RB/temp was so strong. That was nerfed not even mid way into SL. Tempagon lasted a long time then we got back paragon IWIN.

In NT Xclusive and Ecru were showing that melee worked with shaman but most warriors who even had a better spec paragon were too complacent with the idea that range was completely dominant in pvp so they sat back and waited for Reaver. Meanwhile Ecru and X were showing players that melee worked in a inferior class with an inferior spec. You will see more warriors stepping up and playing melee at least the vets and the carebears still using range specs. Trion buffed tempest for them. You may not have an all in one spec like RB who is both awesome from range and incredible in melee but now you have two different ones that are way better at range and melee. Paragon and Tempest in pvp. At least you have options besides those two like warpest in pvp now too. Pretty much the class is easy to play and has options and very competitive in everything from healing, range, and melee dps and the best PvP tank if you can play it right.. well only primalist is a bit better because of their run speed being OP.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 04-06-2017 at 01:41 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4