+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Warrior in 4.1, your thoughts?

Listen to Dark, he knows what's up.
    Cheesecakesandwich - Mage 70 | Wrecking - Warrior 70
    Italiansausage - Cleric 70 | Snaplemouton - Rogue 67
    Primalsandwich - Primalist 70
    I'm a grand connoisseur of the most delicate dish known as the poutine.

Quote Originally Posted by Snap View Post
    Listen to Dark, he knows what's up.
    PvP wise he still have so much to learn, example he doesn't know Arc has 50% dmg nerf.

i will go into details about his post once am back.

Quote Originally Posted by Kajib View Post
    PvP wise he still have so much to learn, example he doesn't know Arc has 50% dmg nerf.

And arc makes up what % of your damage?

You don't even know what'll be good in PvP for the only calling you seem to play, and you have trouble healing. You're telling me that I have so much to learn?
    Last edited by DarkDaemon; 02-28-2017 at 11:48 AM.

Tempest was fun back in NT I'm sure it will be fun in 4.1.
    Last edited by Snap; 02-28-2017 at 12:09 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Snap View Post
    Tempest was fun back in NT I'm sure it will be fun in 4.1.
    It was more fun in SL.
    But the SFP tempest plays so much differently and the dps distribution is too heavily emphasized auto skyfall.

Dude Arc used to be the core of this spec do you even use this now? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDaemon View Post
    And arc makes up what % of your damage?

You don't even know what'll be good in PvP for the only calling you seem to play, and you have trouble healing. You're telling me that I have so much to learn?
    if arc doesn't contribute that much then Trion should remove its pvp nerf right?, else what the point?

But i guess you don't know it could be used as an opener

LT>Arc>WL>pew pew. And remember we're talking about pvp not pve rotation.

i have never had trouble healing in pvp with libchanter, i can do as much healing as 61 wc or better in terms of keeping people alive/surviving ..61 wc is only good for keep 1-2 targets alive but once a gg player is on you those healings will only be for yourself and yet you will die once you run out of power or cd's.

My RB can melt down a deep breath wc without problem unlike FK.
    My 61 sin and sin/bd completely vaporize a wc once cd are down.

You don't even know what'll be good in PvP for the only calling you seem to play
    Please tell me what'll be good cause i don't see anything good or game changing.

I hate to brag but am one of those pro warriors who tries to push things to the limit, broken so many records with both my warrior and rogue.
    As far as i can tell 4.1 paragon will probably get back on track, yeah same old spec we've been playing during NT, but what else? no idea, too early to tell...But isn't the whole point of legendary system to make more souls viable? haha we'll see.

Am worried about 4.1 cause there's some other callings specs that are not great in pve now but they perform very well in pvp, some equal, better or close to RB.

These specs are getting buffed meanwhile our best soul is getting nerfed.
    Just doesn't make sense.

One thing i know for sure, my rogue will destroy any warrior on sight.

-Lordox

iLT>Arc>WL>pew pew
    Well done, you've wasted 3 seconds with Lightning Torrent's pitiful DPS. I bet you still use Arc mid-WL.

61 wc is only good for keep 1-2 targets alive but once a gg player is on you those healings will only be for yourself and yet you will die once you run out of power or cd's.
    You're aware that the majority of HPS comes from Battlesong? WC sheer HPS is second to only Tactician, and WC is AOE focused in PvP. Warchanter's primary limitations are positioning and mobility, not output.

Most healing souls tend to die once they run out of mana and CDs...

My RB can melt down a deep breath wc without problem unlike FK.
    My 61 sin and sin/bd completely vaporize a wc once cd are down.
    Well done? Can you kill a tactician? Is tactician very powerful? I'm glad that you can vaporize the disgracefully bad warriors that populate warfronts nowadays.

I hate to brag but am one of those pro warriors who tries to push things to the limit, broken so many records with both my warrior and rogue.
    Link me some world firsts, KBS records or anything of merit, or even just parse, and then I'll be impressed. Link me some guides that you've written, NPCs named after you, or anything at all.

Also, read this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_superiority

too early to tell
    You kind of kill your own credibility with each sentence and show that you haven't been on the PTS much. The majority of soul changes are on the PTS. I've already outlined what's viable.

There is nothing wrong with criticism. Feedback is great, and even non-specific feedback about the general feel of a soul is helpful. However, this kind of whining about how other callings are so much better is just sad. It's pathetic and shows a lack of skill and innovation, and understanding about other callings. I'm very glad that your opinions have zero impact on class development.
    Last edited by DarkDaemon; 02-28-2017 at 03:18 PM.

Warrior in 4.1, your thoughts?-confused-black-guy-meme.jpg

/10characters
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)

"You only outhealed me because you had more people to heal" ~ Funkadelicc@deepwood
    09:20 Gelb@Deepwood: 54233HPS | Nixia 15381 | Funka 8407 |

I hate to brag but am one of those pro warriors who tries to push things to the limit, broken so many records
    I'm sigging this.

In 4.1, our top PvE DPS specs will be Tempest and Riftblade.
    What are you doing with RB? I currently have it as bottom of the barrel.
    The cockroaches won.
    I hate to brag but am one of those pro warriors who tries to push things to the limit, broken so many records
    4.1 Champion 4.1 Overlord 4.1 Riftblade 4.1 Reaver 4.1 Tempest 4.1 Warpest
    3.7 Beastmaster 3.7 Liberator 3.7 Paladin 3.7 Void Knight

Quote Originally Posted by SecondBass View Post
    I'm sigging this.
    Ditto

/10char
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)

"You only outhealed me because you had more people to heal" ~ Funkadelicc@deepwood
    09:20 Gelb@Deepwood: 54233HPS | Nixia 15381 | Funka 8407 |

Tempest for pvp in 4.1 will be very good I think simply because of the 3 skyfalls you'll get every double pulse, also WL will passively increased tempest damage by 35% ( i think that's what it does on PTS atm)

So during WL, expect a lot more burst because skyfall will be doing the majority of your damage in pvp considering the specific damage nerfs on charged pulse and such.

Outside of WL it will be hard to tell, and tempest doesn't really have that great of utility that other ranged souls have, and it's 1.5 sec GCD, which means it can't react as fast. It also doesn't have reliable CC sooooo

I can definitely see WL burst being extremely potent for pvp in 4.1 though, but nothing like current RB burst is in pvp.
    Last edited by Orochan; 02-28-2017 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochan View Post
    Tempest for pvp in 4.1 will be very good I think simply because of the 3 skyfalls you'll get every double pulse, also WL will passively increased tempest damage by 35% ( i think that's what it does on PTS atm)
    15%, the tooltip and Keyens' notes are off.

rb is better at pve dps than pvp dps. Not saying it totally inviable in pvp but it's subjected to many situational factors.

the gap is further made more complex by the fact I can't use pve essences and frags in wf's.

So I do better in wf's than pve when the warriors best attribute is pve dps.

and I am optimistic about 4.1.

Nobody is mentioning some of the issues I have brought up.

Alot of people say it's my fault for sticking with warrior for so long but I'm stubborn and don't like to give up.
    Last edited by AVGVSTVS; 03-01-2017 at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AVGVSTVS View Post
    Alot of people say it's my fault for sticking with warrior for so long but I'm stubborn and don't like to give up.
    No one is telling you to give up.

I main mage and have been for years, doesn't stop me from playing all 5 classes.

Impress you? Are you one of top warriors who can do better then me?, i'd be glad to impress you.

As for the moment lets say! inspire you!

Shall we get started?..

here we go http://imgur.com/a/wg7vQ

Say all you want about pvp warrior but http://imgur.com/a/hX1vE Haha

My credibility? Am not worried at all cause i don't wish to work for Trion so i wont play nice all the time.Even if changes are on pts i have yet to see any qol / play style changes of some souls other then just buffing dmg here and there.

A lot posted good constructive feedsbacks on pts forums about what feels right and wrong but do/did they listen? i don't think so!....it's just like PvP forums, no matter how much nonsense is well written in a constructive way Trion always don't give a... or just takes forever to respond.

I have habit of going after good players who plays any other calling than mine, just gauge how good their specs are. Some of those players defeat me some i destroy them. So i can tell that spec is ok , this one's op other could use some buffs etc.

On 4.1, if para and well...Tempest ain't gonna be great we're dead meat.
    Tempest...that's if after 15 sec of Wl it maintains a good sustain dps.
    Warlord, one of the most fun spec its great got some nice legendaries but still there's a room for some improvements

Please stop talking about killing a tactician, i know there's some tough one but i'd prefer my practice dummy to be a good FK or Cleric.

"I'm very glad that your opinions have zero impact on class development".

All you do is providing them parses anyone can do that...if i remember correctly they want to know if specs are fun or clunky dps doesn't matter.
    Seriously whats going to be fun on 4.1? I know Paragon is and will be fun just now its lack raw power. But for rb Trion is going completely vise versa,its not as much fun as live and its a little clunky.. i feel sorry for the Riftblade, the spec has been dead, resurrected > dead again =)

if your opinions have had an impact, could be the reason why we may end up with lots of trash souls.

And that's why we're taking one step back to Nightmare Tide. One spec to rule them all. Paragon.

Could be that am overreacting things are looking bad, but i also know Trion is faster on nerfing then buffing...if its buffs that are needed...we're talking about another 3-4 months.

Some people here only shines on forums.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast