+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DarkDaemon

Thread: Reaver Spec - Detailed out, please

Rift Disciple

Default Reaver Spec - Detailed out, please

I know most consider Reaver to be a joke, even laughable but I would really like to see it detailed out like other warriors. I ask this because I want to raid and I want to be able to do it all from Reaver without the constant switching out. I am from old school D&D days with pen and paper. In those days you played with what you brought to the campaign. You couldn't switch out unless the DM was extremely nice. I don't care if I am top of the DPS charts. I want to be able to help out but not be so effective that everything depends on me. Or so lousy that I am holding everyone back.

So with that in mind I would like some information. What souls do I use? Currently using 61 Reaver 8 Tempest and 7 Paragon. I started with 61 Reaver, 10 Tempest and 5 Rift blade. But now I see that I am supposed to be playing 61 Reaver, 10 Tempest and 5 Warlord. Really at loss here. What points do I put where in the sub class? What materies? What legendaries? As for rotation, I can see the rotation in Warrior Spreadsheet. But I can't say I see why you do it that way. I usually do this which is most definitely not optimal. Shadow of Dread --> Infestation -->Explosive Investation ---> Dire Blow ---> Viral Stream Then Ravaging Strike (I think this is the name) x3 ---> Dire Blow --->Ravaging Strike x3 --- Dire Blow ---Ravaging Strike x3 - Direblow. Then start all over again. Since I don't use macros I frequently mess up this rotation. Open world it is not a big deal but for raiding I am trying to become more disciplined and may be forced to use a macro. I have almost all the SFP Experts BIS stuff. Lacking some runes, Dream Orbs, BIS Essences, Trinket and 1 earing, 1 ring and the hatchet. I am wiling to grind for stuff as I have nothing better to do in the game.

So please, hold your scorn, your snickering, your finger pointing and LOL at the fact that I play Reaver and help a fellow Warrior and Rift player out. I will return the favor somehow if you let me.

Check out the guide section...

Rift Disciple

Forum moderator, please remove this thread. It is redundant.

Quote Originally Posted by Moril View Post
    I know most consider Reaver to be a joke, even laughable but I would really like to see it detailed out like other warriors. I ask this because I want to raid and I want to be able to do it all from Reaver without the constant switching out. I am from old school D&D days with pen and paper. In those days you played with what you brought to the campaign. You couldn't switch out unless the DM was extremely nice.
    And this is the reason why noone plays D&D anymore.
    You want to raid but tell your raid upfront well i just play reaver take it or leave it, i already know the answer from any raidleader.
    I am the weapon, my daggers are just tools
    Security Warning:This human beeing may use cynicism and sarcasm in a way you are not accustomed to, you might suffer severe mental damage
    Starfall Prophecy ALL Content cleared

Soulwalker

Red face Reaver

I personally play a reaver that i custom build from example of several other specs, on burst, i pull close to 800k dps and in sustained, i pull around anywhere from 350-500k dps. Mail be via in-game at malathorious@laethys and i can give you my spec and explain it to you.

Champion of Telara Holyroller12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malathorious View Post
    I personally play a reaver that i custom build from example of several other specs, on burst, i pull close to 800k dps and in sustained, i pull around anywhere from 350-500k dps. Mail be via in-game at malathorious@laethys and i can give you my spec and explain it to you.
    Or just post a parse for him to look at
    (70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Holyroller12 View Post
    Or just post a parse for him to look at
    But how am I supposed to brag if people are able to pick my arguments apart?
    The cockroaches won.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajib View Post
    I hate to brag but am one of those pro warriors who tries to push things to the limit, broken so many records
    4.1 Champion 4.1 Overlord 4.1 Riftblade 4.1 Reaver 4.1 Tempest 4.1 Warpest
    3.7 Beastmaster 3.7 Liberator 3.7 Paladin 3.7 Void Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Malathorious View Post
    Evidence,Watson ! Evidence !
    I am the weapon, my daggers are just tools
    Security Warning:This human beeing may use cynicism and sarcasm in a way you are not accustomed to, you might suffer severe mental damage
    Starfall Prophecy ALL Content cleared

+ Reply to Thread