+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warrior PvP Healing poll

Default Warrior PvP Healing poll

So, for those of you who venture to warrior heal, what specs are ya'll using in Warfronts? How does it compare to other callings?
    Bigterj - <Grievance> - Wolfsbane

Quote Originally Posted by BigTerj View Post
    So, for those of you who venture to warrior heal, what specs are ya'll using in Warfronts? How does it compare to other callings?
    Warchanter, either 61 or ~53 with Lib and Paladin. 61 gets Turn the Tide, which is a respectable cooldown. Hybrids have more survivability with Aegis of Advocacy and/or Shield of the Hero as well as slightly better energy.

Performance and sheer output is okay-good right now, but it's extremely sad that an ST healing soul relies on an AOE legendary for ST output. Being both positioning AND resource reliant is also a major drawback, especially in the current, low TTK meta.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDaemon View Post
    Warchanter, either 61 or ~53 with Lib and Paladin. 61 gets Turn the Tide, which is a respectable cooldown. Hybrids have more survivability with Aegis of Advocacy and/or Shield of the Hero as well as slightly better energy.

Performance and sheer output is okay-good right now, but it's extremely sad that an ST healing soul relies on an AOE legendary for ST output. Being both positioning AND resource reliant is also a major drawback, especially in the current, low TTK meta.
    I'll have to give it a try. I have been using Liberchanter in a few WFs and it has been okay, but nothing spectacular, probably more so due to my lack of healing talent than the spec's capabilities.
    Bigterj - <Grievance> - Wolfsbane

Telaran

Well, i have the feeling i die to fast as warchanter. The question is how hard they nerf frostkeepers to see if we are really underpowered or if frostkeeper are way to overpowered.

Lib is also way behind the other classes. Tactican heal for more then double what i heal. So it looks bad, but here is the same Problem. Tactican are overpowered and not sure if we are really underpowered. More healing is not good for pvp. If people not die, it make pvp very borring.

Arbosch Bloodforge

Rift Disciple

Well i talked to some warriors about it and for pvp i would guess 61 wrchtr but i still have lots of trouble because of energy management but the good ones seem to do pretty good with it(points at Martimar@Seastone)i guess i will have to try harder,check out his vids on youtube to get a general idea,there is also a guide on the forums from other good player that will help with the playstyle and spec,basicly Dardaemon pretty much covers the pros and cons of both specs in his post above,lets see what the next weeks bring in terms of balance,until 4.0 i was really enjoying libchanter i hope it becomes viable again.
    Last edited by bollesti; 01-12-2017 at 10:49 AM.

Rift Disciple

Energy potions.. They sell for pennies..

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    Energy potions.. They sell for pennies..
    3 minute cooldown.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDaemon View Post
    3 minute cooldown.
    Good enough to keep you healing for up to 2 mins longer than you should.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    Good enough to keep you healing for up to 2 mins longer than you should.
    20 extra power every minute does not significantly affect a spec in the long term...

Energy pots are emergency cooldowns, not sustainers.
    Last edited by DarkDaemon; 01-18-2017 at 12:44 AM.

61 liberator altho I'm probably one of the few who still run it in warfronts and dungeons.

+ Reply to Thread