+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Traxxen

Thread: PvE Warrior Woes in Starfall Prophecy

Soulwalker

Default PvE Warrior Woes in Starfall Prophecy

I recently started playing my 44 warlord/32 champion warrior in the new expansion, up to this point I had levelled up to 65 and played in PTW with no problems, it had been a simple and fun play style. However the moment I went into Herran Forest that all changed, this setup just doesn’t work for me any longer, after a fight with mobs the same level, half the life has gone and I have to heal, in fact I have slogged my way to lvl 66 but just cannot complete the final Mael Salach quest as I get the crap kicked out of me.
    I have through the quest line and auction house got armour and weapons for my level (greens), but it doesn’t seem to make any difference. I’m a casual player, playing Rift for enjoyment but this is not enjoyable – can someone please offer a different warrior soul / setup that is fairly simple to play and will not fall over when facing multiple mobs or an end of quest line boss.

Yes, sadly the nice grind spec doesen´t work anymore :-(.
    You need to play Warlord or Riftblade or if you consider yourself unskilled play Reaver.
    I am the weapon, my daggers are just tools
    Security Warning:This human beeing may use cynicism and sarcasm in a way you are not accustomed to, you might suffer severe mental damage
    Starfall Prophecy ALL Content cleared

Champion

Paragon/warlord/tempest works well for levelling.

Use this simple guide:
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...riftblade.html

Put Vampiric on your weapon(s)

Kill vid if you need to see what happens.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzYA0lCry8U
    Ghar Station
    Ghar Station Discord
    Mistakes Were Made - Guild
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

Soulwalker

Default Thanks all . . . .

Thanks for the replies - I have gone Riftblade and managed to finish the quest line (by the skin of my teeth), I need to look at the rotation in a bit more depth, and also try paragon - thanks again all.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Traxxen View Post
    I recently started playing my 44 warlord/32 champion warrior in the new expansion, up to this point I had levelled up to 65 and played in PTW with no problems, it had been a simple and fun play style. However the moment I went into Herran Forest that all changed, this setup just doesn’t work for me any longer, after a fight with mobs the same level, half the life has gone and I have to heal, in fact I have slogged my way to lvl 66 but just cannot complete the final Mael Salach quest as I get the crap kicked out of me.
    I have through the quest line and auction house got armour and weapons for my level (greens), but it doesn’t seem to make any difference. I’m a casual player, playing Rift for enjoyment but this is not enjoyable – can someone please offer a different warrior soul / setup that is fairly simple to play and will not fall over when facing multiple mobs or an end of quest line boss.
    You're in for a treat then when you hit the next zone Gedlo Badlands, where those mobs are concentrated. For soloing, I've but more survival>dps to slog through.

+ Reply to Thread