+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: warrior melee completely and utterly sucks right now... again.

Default warrior melee completely and utterly sucks right now... again.

I can barely melee in my best 1v1 spec i don't get it. did trion roll back the ranged damage reduction?

I can't believe im starting off xpac like this. reliving what i hated about rift.

Quote Originally Posted by AVGVSTVS View Post
    I can barely melee in my best 1v1 spec i don't get it. did trion roll back the ranged damage reduction?

I can't believe im starting off xpac like this. reliving what i hated about rift.
    I've had no trouble killing anyone 1v1 in Riftblade or WL. RB output is very high in PvP, and WL has both decent damage and survivability. Paragon should be very strong 1v1 as well because of the massive CC.

I haven't even messed with any of my specs from NT (I'm a baddy). With the lazy 1 button warlord 3.6 spec I couldn't take a 66 rift to max at 66, but then again its not intended to. Two to three mobs of the same level are survivable. There were a few challenging spots, but generally not horrible.

OP, go take a peek at some of the new builds. If you have questions, ask. You shouldn't be dying too much.
    Hepatitis@Greybriar
    Rift Raids
    Mistakes Were Made
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDaemon View Post
    I've had no trouble killing anyone 1v1 in Riftblade or WL. RB output is very high in PvP, and WL has both decent damage and survivability. Paragon should be very strong 1v1 as well because of the massive CC.
    I never took you as a player to 1v1 never seen and you never responded to my requests.
    nothing wrong with that i'm just saying.

61 I don't think is there anymore and all these specs are on a have to have a healer basis.

I'm making a statement because my no permission to die, warmongers trinket and touch of life is being completely consumed by what seems mystery ranged nukes.

I don't agree although not total sure about paragon but Ive spoken to other warriors who share the same sentiment as I do. either that or the TTK has change.
    Last edited by AVGVSTVS; 12-16-2016 at 02:35 PM.

Shadowlander

and here whe have the next whiner that didn't do any research on specs.

gratz boy

Quote Originally Posted by AVGVSTVS View Post
    I never took you as a player to 1v1 never seen and you never responded to my requests.
    I've never received a request from you for anything, and why should I respond? Dueling is a world apart from warfronts, and the outcome is a given.

You also made this pathetic thread a while back.

I've never received a request from you for anything, and why should I respond? Dueling is a world apart from warfronts, and the outcome is a given.

You also made this pathetic thread a while back.
    I said I was using a 1v1 spec but you also brought it up. and yes I most def did request a duel from you. strange you feel need to lie about it here.

Pathetic? i touched on a few points in that thread including ranged vs melee then wasn't long after trion reduced all ranged damage.

not gonna sit here and argue with another hater.
    Last edited by AVGVSTVS; 12-16-2016 at 08:12 PM.

There are some decent points in both OPs posts. Getting into melee range while ranged players can out CC you is a chore on it's own. Most melee specs have CC but it's melee so getting into range to be able to CC someone can be painful. Ranged CC needs to be nerfed and melee CC needs some range added on. Even if it was like 10m.

Trying to hit someone with Wrist Strike or Predictable Movements, the target only needs to take one step back and they are out of range. Wasting your GCDs

Based on the new changes that just went up on PTS. Melee is in an even worse place. when ranged specs can out damage you and outrun you.

This needs to change.
    Rompalstomp - Raid Lead / Warrior Lead "Nefarious"

With the current range meta, RB was the only viable spec that you can play without heals as tempest/reaver are now trash tier in pvp when put side by side every other callings ranged specs.

Granted it did feel cheesy how it worked with the procs but considering for example a single runeshaper can take 50% of your hp in one hit, running melee can be more of a chore as there are often matches i can't even engage in melee because stepping into the 35m no man's zone between two full raids of ranged dps is a deathwish.

Also, why is paragon receiving a 20% damage nerf in pvp during alacrity with most likely zero actual pvp testing? Looking at other callings parses in comparison to warrior's it seems paragon is the worst performing warrior dps soul, significantly behind other callings range specs??
    Harrisonford

I still play warlord and paragon, I don't give a damm if range specs are still king in PvP.

I outdps'd my ranged teammates in a wf yesterday, I was laughing my *** off since they usually top the damage charts...need to work harder on their 1-button specs I guess.
    Azzteck@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Xibitz View Post
    I still play warlord and paragon, I don't give a damm if range specs are still king in PvP.

I outdps'd my ranged teammates in a wf yesterday, I was laughing my *** off since they usually top the damage charts...need to work harder on their 1-button specs I guess.
    we have to sound the drum and beat the horse tho. because we cant have the history repeat itself i dont care what anyone tells me. I know we are right.

ranged have auto following projectiles that if already casted will go through anything walls, pillars stairs.
    there is no collision detection
    Last edited by AVGVSTVS; 12-17-2016 at 12:47 PM.

Personally, I'm enjoying the hell out of playing Riftblade again, I hadn't played it since Storm Legion.

1v1 I hold my own unless I'm up against a healer. Killing healers as a warrior in PvP extremely difficult. If you've done it, it was probably against a noob healer.
    Bigterj - <Grievance> - Wolfsbane

Quote Originally Posted by BigTerj View Post
    Personally, I'm enjoying the hell out of playing Riftblade again, I hadn't played it since Storm Legion.
    Dito, love to play Riftblade and i love the jump in the enemys back skill ^^ you can easily reach the healers in the back or ranged thinking they are "save" on top of something hrhrhrhrhr
    I am the weapon, my daggers are just tools
    Security Warning:This human beeing may use cynicism and sarcasm in a way you are not accustomed to, you might suffer severe mental damage
    Starfall Prophecy ALL Content cleared

I've had no trouble killing anyone 1v1 in Riftblade or WL. RB output is very high in PvP,.
    Legendary Poison Malice > RB easy.

Isn't riftblade the most broken/op dps spec of this expansion?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast