+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By fatbahmi
  • 1 Post By fatbahmi

Thread: PVP / PVE Reaver guide works for both

Soulwalker

Smile PVP / PVE Reaver guide works for both

this guide i made works for both ... this guide has been previously covered in the forums and not sure if any one has done youtube for it yet. this guide will explain macros, stat priority , Talents , and how to play it How to play it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvFy...ature=youtu.be

do you really need MORE speed in reaver? EOTS will power starve you extremely fast.

7 rb (2 in surging energy) 8 wl >>>> 10 warlord. tree : http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#6...y/28w/8gU|PK_0

masteries : "none of these really matter except PV". GG. ethereal strikes sucks. use the last lvl 64 one.

"you want as much hit as possible". wrong. hit does nothing in pvp. stack CP till 3k then stack AP till you blow up.

rotation : what the f*** did i just watch??? you, sir, managed to butcher something as simple as a reaver rotation. if i put everything except viral stream in 1 macro, and spam it, i'd do more dps than what you're doing. and power variation for dps?? its used mainly for healing. if you want dps mastery, use power manipulation.

also, i really hope you're not using icy burst/breaking blow/searing strike at any time.

btw, turning ON the ability damage names/icon is extremely useful for seeing roughly how much damage you're doing with what skills.

kindly change said parts of the vid, and it'd be a decent first time guide.

Soulwalker

just wanna make it clear ... viral stream is in the macro because its a cast sequence
    power variation is for healing i didnt put power variation in the macro
    basicly i turned it into a 2 button rotation for single target then for AOE.

As for the Warrior masteries. It is for the viewer to decide. except the 65... 65 its obvious what to choose and that is all that really matters in my opinion. power manipulation for dps power variation for healing.

as for u pulling more dps. I didn't try to dps. I just showed a basic rotation for the macros.
    and Im really under geared as far as I am Concerned. No i dont use icy / searing / or breaking they are just there

Also I am not saying this is the best guide or spec... or even play style. I'm just saying this is what I use. if you are.
    stuck for Reaver then check it out. maybe it will help some one understand something

On top of that, I don't even own the spec. it is a premade from Trion but i didnt see any thing explaining how to play it so i made a guide on it.
    Also 3000 CP IS 40%
    Thanks for Replying Rox
    Last edited by RoxPVP; 07-19-2015 at 11:57 AM.

viral stream should be managed separately.
    explosive inf should ALWAYS come before infestation.

frankly, the 2-macro stuff is terrible.
    it just makes the rotation overtly complex.

just put everything on its own keybind and use it, its better that way.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by RoxPVP View Post
    this guide i made works for both ... this guide has been previously covered in the forums and not sure if any one has done youtube for it yet. this guide will explain macros, stat priority , Talents , and how to play it How to play it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvFy...ature=youtu.be
    BaH. When are reavers gonna stop running 61 spec in pvp. You can burst much much harder then using viral stream all the time. The Baabadook.

Quote Originally Posted by abdullax View Post
    BaH. When are reavers gonna stop running 61 spec in pvp. You can burst much much harder then using viral stream all the time. The Baabadook.
    are you on EU servers? the baabadook on eu is a terribad player. please dont be him.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by fatbahmi View Post
    are you on EU servers? the baabadook on eu is a terribad player. please dont be him.
    lol. Nopes. NA servers Seastone. guild Just Cause.

+ Reply to Thread