+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Warrior Bug Discussion - 3.1 and Beyond

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Sedvick View Post
    Always been 3.
    Then I don't understand from where the dps loss comes. I usually had 54-55k on dummy, now i can't get passed 51k, sometimes i do 49k with a low % of crits. I'm saying this because i'm not sure if this is because of dire corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by xxgy View Post
    Then I don't understand from where the dps loss comes. I usually had 54-55k on dummy, now i can't get passed 51k, sometimes i do 49k with a low % of crits. I'm saying this because i'm not sure if this is because of dire corruption.
    it seems like i lost some dps in wfs as well.i was looking at my overall damage #'s at the end of wfs and they were lower then they were.
    I did not invent Warladin I perfected it!
    rifts #1 warlord!
    rifts #1 pull tank!
    Your weakness builds me!
    Butkus@seastone

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by xxgy View Post
    Do you have the relic tank wep?
    Code:
    ITEMS
     * The Frost Reap debuff no longer reduces the enemy's resistances.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by RePyH View Post
    Do you have the relic tank wep?
    Code:
    ITEMS
     * The Frost Reap debuff no longer reduces the enemy's resistances.
    Ah no, i have The Felswin Blade.

when will dire corrooption be fixed?

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #51
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Drincho View Post
    Dire corruption is only applicable to one target at a time.

not sure if this is intentional or a bug, but before today's hot-fix, could keep it on 4-6 mobs at once.
    Well, with the fix to make it not interrupt casting, mounting, capturing a point, etc. after the first tick, you will not be able to stack Dire Corruptions on a group of mobs or players. They can only be affected by 1 instance of the spell per caster. If the mobs were greater than 7m away from each other, they would both be affected by the Dire Corruption instance on them, if they are within 7m, only one of the effects will hit the target.

However, multiple Reavers can stack their Dire Corruptions on a target or group of targets.

Quote Originally Posted by dunkelkind View Post
    Autoattack range is 33m. Thought it would be 35m like any other ability. Not that it matters that much.
    I copied the Tempest auto attack range increase ability and it's +30m so 33m would be correct. I can add the 2m on to it but auto attack is such a low amount of damage and normally doesn't trigger procs so I'm not sure if adding the 2m will make that big of a difference if you are looking for something on the DPS side.

Quote Originally Posted by Alastair View Post
    when will dire corrooption be fixed?
    Depends on which part of it you are referring to. If you are referring to the interaction with Precision Strikes, that will be next week. Aura triggered effects have infinite durations and as such don't like it when you add a finite number to them!

If you are referring to the stacking aspect, I answered that above.

Sad times. I really liked stacking DC on several mobs. Gave the reaver some depth for AoE and dual-target.

Telaran

If it's one DC per warrior, could the tooltip be adjusted to display this? Figure this might stop any confusion its' tracks.

Telaran

Cloak of Death is still breaking on damage. It's not all the time so it's hard to say what's causing it. Also, Cloak resets your main action bar position to 1 for some reason.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Vladd View Post
    Well, with the fix to make it not interrupt casting, mounting, capturing a point, etc. after the first tick, you will not be able to stack Dire Corruptions on a group of mobs or players. They can only be affected by 1 instance of the spell per caster. If the mobs were greater than 7m away from each other, they would both be affected by the Dire Corruption instance on them, if they are within 7m, only one of the effects will hit the target.
    If this is to be the fix to correct interrupt casting, mounting, capture points, etc. please have it apply to PVP only. as it stands right now, the skill was broken in an effort to correct this, all of our other dots work correctly but do not cause interrupts, perhaps DC can be on the same code layer as our other dots to correct this inconsistency.

DC in its current state as of hotfix 2.5 for 3.1 lowers the Reavers AOE dps by around 20-50k dps when used properly with my experience on the AOE dummies.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladd View Post
    I copied the Tempest auto attack range increase ability and it's +30m so 33m would be correct. I can add the 2m on to it but auto attack is such a low amount of damage and normally doesn't trigger procs so I'm not sure if adding the 2m will make that big of a difference if you are looking for something on the DPS side.
    Would be nice to have something work as it says it does on paper, to work as it does in practice.

As an added bug to put on the list, Plague Bringer's Skill tool tip shows Reaver dots will affect up to 7 additional targets, when the skill is active, the active buff tool-tip shows incorrectly that the ability will only affect up to 4 additional targets. i have found in practice that the 7 additional targets is the correct tool-tip, the active buff tool-tip should be corrected.

Default DC problem

Heres an odd one, Dire C. seems to only Tick 3 times, then stop wait till like 8 sec or so is left then start ticking for damage again. Noticed it when Dire C. fell waaaay down my dps list from like 7% to like 2%... Help? and just to varify, you can't put Dire C. on 2 targets now and have them stack as far as i can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by pparker View Post
    Heres an odd one, Dire C. seems to only Tick 3 times, then stop wait till like 8 sec or so is left then start ticking for damage again. Noticed it when Dire C. fell waaaay down my dps list from like 7% to like 2%... Help? and just to varify, you can't put Dire C. on 2 targets now and have them stack as far as i can tell.
    Bug has been reported earlier in the thread and the fix is coming in on wednesday.
    The interaction only happens with precision strikes as a mastery; to fix, use deliberate for now.

Telaran

So, this is a bug that has plagued Rift since the beginning of time, but I feel it noteworthy enough to put here mainly because I play Warrior alot and with recent changes it is getting very annoying.

Charges. Any kind of charge.

I play a Warlord/Paladin hybrid for my main solo/questing. And I use Righteous Charge as much as possible. So the problem comes, especially with all the super enlarged creatures we now have to fight, when you use a charge when you are more than the 3 meter minimum to the hitbox, but are still inside of melee range. Great examples of this are Cresaphin, Akylios, Finric (chronicle), etc, etc.

When a charge is used, either 1 of 2 things happens. You either charge the enemy, deal your damage, and get instantly turned 180 degrees, so you are now facing away from the enemy, OR, you charge at the enemy, do NO damage, but get to stay facing the enemy.

The 2 options do not happen 100% of the time, but from what I have seen, it happens roughly 60% of the time. The other 40% it does what it is supposed to do.

Any plans on fixes for this? Or is this a bug that is going to plague Rift from birth to death? Thanks!

going to post this here since i already sent in a ticket twice.

this is the 3rd time this has happened,not sure if its a warrior/raver thing but its been happening.after i leave cq or a wf from time to time, back in the city im still taking damage.i hear combat "sounds" and i take about 350-450 damage every 2 or 3 secs until im dead.i can move and heal myself but can not join another wf or the like do to being in combat.the only thing that solves this issue is to let the ticks kill me,res and then things seen fine until it happens again.

i made a video just now of it happen and another player seen it going on and asked what it was.unfortunately i could not get the video to upload for some reason.is this something new or has other have the same thing happened to them?
    Last edited by butkus; 02-10-2015 at 01:37 PM.
    I did not invent Warladin I perfected it!
    rifts #1 warlord!
    rifts #1 pull tank!
    Your weakness builds me!
    Butkus@seastone

Soulwalker

I'm having the same issue as Butkus. It's happened twice today although it has not killed me. I'm not even taking damage but I'm unable to duel, etc. Even if I die and rez, it continues. I was able to join a dungeon while in combat but then only took PVP heals while in the dungeon. It will stop and return again. I have tried logging out for over 30 minutes only to return and still be in combat. I contacted live support and was told to reset my UI to default which I will not do and I know that won't fix it. I'm in combat. It's not just a video thing. I have been running reaver both times it has happened. Same with 2 other guildies. Is this some sort of DOT issue?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast