+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Warrior Bug Discussion - 3.1 and Beyond

Soulwalker

Default Reaver Stun Blocker

Dunno if its been said but,

Reaver Stun Blocker, from interrupt spasm, tooltip says 30s (usualy time for stun), however it's 45s when i'm using it.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #17
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by slayde1 View Post
    Dunno if its been said but,

Reaver Stun Blocker, from interrupt spasm, tooltip says 30s (usualy time for stun), however it's 45s when i'm using it.
    Fixed. /10char
    Lead Designer - RIFT

Fester only affects your current target with Explosive Infestation. According to tooltips it should effect all 8.

Plane Touched

Dichotomy of pain still only has 30m range.

Soulwalker

Reaping Harverst sometimes wouldn't proc "Deliberate Strikes" debuff. The wierd part of this, that RH would not proc "Deliberate Strikes" only if I was using it instantly after global cooldown, with help of queue. If Im waiting like 1 sec after global cooldown, then RH will proc "Deliberate Strikes".

fzf
    Telaran

dire corruption is functioning as pre-fix necrotic core.

it is proccing items and disrupts on every single tick

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Slaan View Post
    Reaping Harverst sometimes wouldn't proc "Deliberate Strikes" debuff. The wierd part of this, that RH would not proc "Deliberate Strikes" only if I was using it instantly after global cooldown, with help of queue. If Im waiting like 1 sec after global cooldown, then RH will proc "Deliberate Strikes".
    The reason this is happening is because Rising Waterfall has a long animation delay. Basicly, the building rage proc doesn't get applied instantly but it gets applied when RW hits. So RW hits a bit later, then when it hits Deliberate Strikes goes into the internal cooldown (1 second) and then RH hits there is still ICD so the proc doesnt go off. It's somewhat unlikely this will get fixed I think, but I really hope that it does.
    Acuta - Apotheosys

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #23
    Rift Team

This is intended as it has a 1s internal cooldown to keep from adding stacks too fast.

Quote Originally Posted by fzf View Post
    dire corruption is functioning as pre-fix necrotic core.

it is proccing items and disrupts on every single tick
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    Dichotomy of pain still only has 30m range.
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by dunkelkind View Post
    Fester only affects your current target with Explosive Infestation. According to tooltips it should effect all 8.
    Noted. I see where this is broken but the fix is going to be a little involved as I'll have to change how Fester works with Infestation. Can't get this done for this week but should be able to knock it out for next week's patch.
    Lead Designer - RIFT

RIFT Guide Writer

The armor/resist debuff applied by Flesh Rot/Decaying Defences is much smaller than the 5% in the tooltip. It takes a relatively high damage attack to see even 1 point of damage difference.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Gery View Post
    The armor/resist debuff applied by Flesh Rot/Decaying Defences is much smaller than the 5% in the tooltip. It takes a relatively high damage attack to see even 1 point of damage difference.
    On what were you testing? Because if on players in pvp, well that's normal. Valor, mitigation, etc makes it quite a bit less then just straight 5% more damage.

The actual value that your are decreasing and the effect of said decrease in quality is very important to consider.
    Last edited by Repster; 02-02-2015 at 08:25 PM.
    Burst before or after Rift implosion, never both.

Quote Originally Posted by Repster View Post
    On what were you testing? Because if on players in pvp, well that's normal. Valor, mitigation, etc makes it quite a bit less then just straight 5% more damage.

The actual value that your are decreasing and the effect of said decrease in quality is very important to consider.
    It seems to only be reducing them by .5% instead of 5% from testing.

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Repster View Post

It was tested on dimension dummies where 5% resist piercing should be ~0.8% damage increase. Flesh Rot increased the damage of Skyfall from 21691 to 21694 which is just 3 damage difference instead of the around 170 that it was supposed to be.

Soulwalker

>Reaping Harverst sometimes wouldn't proc "Deliberate Strikes" debuff. The wierd part of this, that RH would not proc "Deliberate Strikes" only if I was using it instantly after global cooldown, with help of queue. If Im waiting like 1 sec after global cooldown, then RH will proc "Deliberate Strikes".
    >This is intended as it has a 1s internal cooldown to keep from adding stacks too fast.
    Well, then im just curious, why Setting Moon > Rising Waterfall casted with delay of global cooldown of 1 sec (with help Turn The Blade), add 2 stacks of "Deliberate Strikes". And casting Reaping Harvest with delay of global cooldown of 1 sec adds none?
    And one more thing, I dont know is this suits this thread, but I have proposition to replace word "contribution" from skills description. Its just some skills saying that they add "10% Weapon Damage", others that "Increases Weapon Contribution by 4% per stack", and you starting to think that those are two different stats (Im still not 100% sure they are same stat). And you need to google to find out what contribution is and trust some outdated forum threads.

Plane Touched

Shadow warp isn't granting you the movespeed on use, nor is it removing DoT effects on yourself.

There still seem to be some lingering Aggro problems with Reaver. On several occassions i, or other reavers, ended up tanking mobs instead of our usual raid tank (AE pulls), Reaver is a bit more squishy these days...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast