+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Warrior Bug Discussion - 3.1 and Beyond

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    Sory that build sucks.
    This may help unless you refuse this help too.
    Warrior Bug Discussion - 3.1 and Beyond-31973d1504025801t-4-0-tempest-dps-guide-tempest2.jpg
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

Soulwalker

Default Potential warrior prime bug?

I noticed as i hit lvl 48, i suddenly did approximate 40% less damage in all of my specs against the same mobs i was fighting at lvl 47. went from critting for 1100 to roughly 660, anyone know if this is intentional? seems like a strange level up

Quote Originally Posted by jamesbound View Post
    I noticed as i hit lvl 48, i suddenly did approximate 40% less damage in all of my specs against the same mobs i was fighting at lvl 47. went from critting for 1100 to roughly 660, anyone know if this is intentional? seems like a strange level up
    This sounds like you out leveled the area and were "mentored" down
    Misterwar <-Virus-> 5/11 Warborne <Yakisoba> 5/11 Warborne <Apotheosys> 0/11

Default Rift Blade Burst Synnegy

riftblade bursts are suposed to work on any damage buildup ability and slowly/ methodically tested they also do on any ability available to the specs used- still soemtimes after a Burst Synnegy+ Rift Burst i end up with 3 combopoints while having 1 stack of Rift Burst left. It seems like that delayed impacts such as the traveltime of a Spear stacking with another builder blocks one of them form firing off a Finisher.

Easily Testable by:

Stay 20 meter.

3points
    Burst Synnegy
    Rift Burst
    Shock Impulse/ Ravaging Strike
    Flame Spear
    Stone Spear

This is really unsatisfying since for example on the Titanx safety dance the traveltimes of Flame Spear Rift Spear and Soul Sickness are, as the distance to the boss, greatly different. Having a delayed Impact on a RB finisher using one of these is fine but denyeing each other to use a Rb Finisher is not
    Last edited by Shas; 01-05-2019 at 06:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    riftblade bursts are suposed to work on any damage buildup ability and slowly/ methodically tested they also do on any ability available to the specs used- still soemtimes after a Burst Synnegy+ Rift Burst i end up with 3 combopoints while having 1 stack of Rift Burst left.
    Flamespear is what causes this, bursts have a slight icd so if flamespear's first tick is at the same time another ability does damage it will only trigger one burst. I believe this was done for pvp reasons. I found it's best to avoid using Flamespear in the Burst Synergy block.
    Rompalstomp - Raid Lead / Warrior Lead "Nefarious"

Quote Originally Posted by Waseem2k View Post
    Flamespear is what causes this, bursts have a slight icd so if flamespear's first tick is at the same time another ability does damage it will only trigger one burst. I believe this was done for pvp reasons. I found it's best to avoid using Flamespear in the Burst Synergy block.
    the main issue with that icd is that a slight serverlag, where abilities are stored and all used at once cause that too (and its not on me- once died to tarjula with a freezing screen then getting autoattacked 4-5 times at once as tank. -same with bos mines)

In the actual state of the game i think it's appropriate to remove that igcd since minmaxing in pvp that way is a minor threat and it also opens up new possibilities for pve

Edit: 13.Jan -Basically because RB finishers are consumed when the next ability hits and not being used. You can fire off a Flame Spear THEN use a Icy Burst and that Icy Burst will get applied by the previously cast Flame Spear. Very dramatic and evento it prevents finishers from being consumed without effect it still causes more problems with the builder overlay. so either you make ALL spears hit instantly (like Stone Spear hitting asap while still having a travel time animation) or getting rid of the igcd of Finishers, since they can get applied by reaver dots etc.
    Last edited by Shas; 01-13-2019 at 05:27 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11