+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 151
Like Tree4Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Warrior Bug Discussion - 3.1 and Beyond

  1. #136
    Rift Disciple Darkcleros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    139

    Question ...one ability per macro. message

    Been running same Reaver spec for about a year. Now with new Exp. out ( have not purchased) I've been running into delays and error msgs popping up on my screen. Here's the situation.

    Spam my #1key 3 times+ finisher
    keybind set with this macro:
    #show Explosive Infestation
    cast Explosive Infestation (EI)
    cast Shadow of Dread (SoD)
    cast Ravaging Strike (RS)
    cast @self Power Manipulation (PM)


    soon as I hit it I get this msg:
    Warrior Bug Discussion - 3.1 and Beyond-one-ability-per-macro.png

    remove the last line of the macro [cast @self Power Manipulation]

    Test again now get top message ... sometimes the bottom one.
    Warrior Bug Discussion - 3.1 and Beyond-conditions-prepping.png

    After I get my 3 AP and hit Dire Blow (DB) while I see the button depressed on tool bar - it doesn't fire off, have to spam it to finally go which can be a few seconds.WTH is this all about?

    A common denominator SoD, RS and DB have Legendary Versions associated with them....again I do not have expansion.

    So I put abilities + finisher on separate keys taking macro out of the equation. The delay is evident here on Test dummy as well w/o error msg.
    Stat rotation: Hit EI..wait 2 sec before SoD fires, then about another 2 sec for RS then DB finisher. The timing is all over the place and now I have to be more careful as it seems like everything is RNG on if things are going to work or not.

    Never had problems until now- suggestions? Thanks!

    ~DC

  2. #137
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    652

    Default

    Thunderous Strike is not effected by legendary punshing blow (125% damage to aoe attacks)
    Last edited by Balidin; 12-06-2016 at 04:08 PM.

  3. #138
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2

    Default Warrior Bonus % Damage Cap 150-155%? (Maybe even for all classes)

    Ignore this
    Last edited by B4eazy; 03-29-2017 at 09:57 PM.

  4. #139
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    402

    Default

    nvm 10/charrr
    Last edited by Strikey; 04-22-2017 at 12:27 PM.
    Strikes@Typhiria Impossibruu@Typhiria Huhuhuh@Laeyths Strikez@Deepwood Primes@Deepwood

  5. #140
    Plane Touched MapleTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    225

    Default Rift Blade

    Think it's bugged, have a hard time trying to hit 300k with raid gear.

  6. #141
    Rift Disciple Torn Apart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    154

    Default Reaver Bug

    Legendary version of Reckless stirke does not work properly.

    It is supposed to apply a debuff that causes you to hit 20k extra and also refresh on non-reaver abilities.

  7. #142
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torn Apart View Post
    Legendary version of Reckless stirke does not work properly.

    It is supposed to apply a debuff that causes you to hit 20k extra and also refresh on non-reaver abilities.
    Instead of debuff on a single enemy, YOU get the 20sec buff; which is actually better. The not always refreshing is a different story... There seems to be some things that just don't work, whilst others do.

  8. #143
    Soulwalker Chakravartan_Marilith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Eightfold Path
    Posts
    16

    Default Legendary Skyfall not proccing Lightning Rod

    I currently use Legendary Skyfall in my finisher macro:

    #show Breaking Blow
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast @self Power Manipulation
    cast Killing Field
    cast Breaking Blow
    cast Skyfall

    However, I've never seen Legendary Skyfall proc Lightning Rod, which it should do during the tooltip. I have watched the combat log for this in zone events (Ashenfell, Gedlo Badlands, Xarth Mire) and IAs (Fire and Life), as well as general pve in the same zones; I have yet to see any indication that the extra damage is being dealt (whether included in the Skyfall damage line, or separately as a line for Lightning Rod).

    I have not tested with Skyfall on single-button, in dungeons, PvP, or in non-Starfall content.

  9. #144
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chakravartan_Marilith View Post
    I currently use Legendary Skyfall in my finisher macro:

    #show Breaking Blow
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast @self Power Manipulation
    cast Killing Field
    cast Breaking Blow
    cast Skyfall

    However, I've never seen Legendary Skyfall proc Lightning Rod, which it should do during the tooltip. I have watched the combat log for this in zone events (Ashenfell, Gedlo Badlands, Xarth Mire) and IAs (Fire and Life), as well as general pve in the same zones; I have yet to see any indication that the extra damage is being dealt (whether included in the Skyfall damage line, or separately as a line for Lightning Rod).

    I have not tested with Skyfall on single-button, in dungeons, PvP, or in non-Starfall content.
    It's working as intended (or as it was redisinged) and having it in macro doesn't affect it. The tooltip doesn't seem to have bene updated when it got changed though.

    The dmg in combat log is under Skyfall, there is no Lightning Rod abilitiy name. And since the change, it's dmg got reduced and it can only proc if there are at least two targets. And if memory serves me right it has a max target limit of three.

  10. #145
    Soulwalker Chakravartan_Marilith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Eightfold Path
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jotunn View Post
    It's working as intended (or as it was redisinged) and having it in macro doesn't affect it.
    Thanks for the explanation!

  11. #146
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1

    Default Legy Swift Strike bugged ?

    hi,
    legy Swift Strike stacks up, at 15 stacks it does like 900k each hit

    https://youtu.be/PAGhjhVFWRA

    i was just spaming Swift Strike

  12. #147
    Plane Walker Sahtiaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pickss View Post
    hi,
    legy Swift Strike stacks up, at 15 stacks it does like 900k each hit

    https://youtu.be/PAGhjhVFWRA

    i was just spaming Swift Strike
    Tested it myself on a dummy and it only stacks if the target dodges an attack - not having enough hit.

    Also works in duel if enemy dodges attack (using Side Steps as rogue).

    Nice find
    Last edited by Sahtiaro; 08-01-2017 at 05:48 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Sahtiar the Green Knight - Khalim'na
    ------------------------------------------------------

  13. #148
    Boy
    Boy is online now
    Soulwalker Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7

    Default Tempest/No more ot DPS

    Hi my toon is BoytoyEDL@Greybrier formerly Boytoy@Laeythes. so I know everyone is just jerked off about our DPS as Tempest, and How it falls off as much as 4-600k in extended battle. Guys i have 2425 HIT. From a 1.27 mil burst, I drop to 487K at 3 minutes. In IRotP I can drop to just 260k in a extended Boss fight. Its sickening. we have no build that can hold 5-600+k. On the other hand if I'm a dipstick! plz show me a better build.



    This is one of my first post, I've been playing rift since SL 2011. Like many others holding on in hope.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Warrior Bug Discussion - 3.1 and Beyond-2017-11-10_100359.jpg   Warrior Bug Discussion - 3.1 and Beyond-2017-11-10_100627.jpg  
    Last edited by Boy; 11-10-2017 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Add screen shot

  14. #149
    RIFT Guide Writer Waseem2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    Hi my toon is BoytoyEDL@Greybrier formerly Boytoy@Laeythes. so I know everyone is just jerked off about our DPS as Tempest, and How it falls off as much as 4-600k in extended battle. Guys i have 2425 HIT. From a 1.27 mil burst, I drop to 487K at 3 minutes. In IRotP I can drop to just 260k in a extended Boss fight. Its sickening. we have no build that can hold 5-600+k. On the other hand if I'm a dipstick! plz show me a better build.



    This is one of my first post, I've been playing rift since SL 2011. Like many others holding on in hope.
    Over 2400 hit you should still be well over 1mil dps after the burst period ends. Your 1.27 mill burst is extremely low and dropping to around 260k clearly shows me that you are doing your rotation incorrectly. Hell even Reaver can sustain over 1mil. Use the Tempest guide here.

    Also as this is not a bug, you should make a post under Warrior Discussion if you need further help.
    Last edited by Waseem2k; 11-10-2017 at 03:06 PM.
    Rompalstomp - Raid Lead / Warrior Lead "Nefarious"

  15. #150
    Boy
    Boy is online now
    Soulwalker Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7

    Default Its not my rotation

    Sory that build sucks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts