+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chloro survives better than warrior.

Default Chloro survives better than warrior.

Hello, I am new to this game and by no means good at it yet but I made a chloromancer and have really been enjoying her, doin pretty good in WF and in PvE and generally havin a good time.
    Well I decided a few days ago to make a warrior cause I just wanted to play a different character for a bit. Got to lvl 23 and have done a few WF with a few different soul trees and I constantly die. I'm sure a big part is I am changing over from a different play style but the speed in which I die, even in a tanky tree is saddening
    I enjoy the warrior and want to play it more, but why do I die quicker with a tanky build warrior than with a mage? And how do I not die in under 2-3 seconds?

Quote Originally Posted by ico1 View Post
    Hello, I am new to this game and by no means good at it yet but I made a chloromancer and have really been enjoying her, doin pretty good in WF and in PvE and generally havin a good time.
    Well I decided a few days ago to make a warrior cause I just wanted to play a different character for a bit. Got to lvl 23 and have done a few WF with a few different soul trees and I constantly die. I'm sure a big part is I am changing over from a different play style but the speed in which I die, even in a tanky tree is saddening
    I enjoy the warrior and want to play it more, but why do I die quicker with a tanky build warrior than with a mage? And how do I not die in under 2-3 seconds?
    To make sure I am understanding the question correctly. You are wondering why a healer can last longer in pvp than a warrior?

#retiredBear #teamBBCs #puffForeverMad

Quote Originally Posted by Raive View Post
    To make sure I am understanding the question correctly. You are wondering why a healer can last longer in pvp than a warrior?
    I am wondering why I can 1v2 or 1v3 with a squishy mage and live for 1-2 minutes before finally dieing if I even die, and when I play my warrior i struggle against 1 person.

Ascendant

Becasue the chloro can heal.
    Burst before or after Rift implosion, never both.

So are warriors just not as good as a cleric or mage?

Ascendant

Arguably. A warrior that gets healed is about as effective as the others.

Warriors are more reliant on healers then any of the other callings.

There's also spec to consider. Maybe you just had a bad spec and did not know how to play it.

ALSO, level 23? **** is not balanced in anyway. You've got people with twice as many stats as others, random stupidly good build for that level, etc.

You can't consider ANY PvP balance or how good they are until you hit 60.

Kk, just wondering. I would like to play warrior cause it seems fun, but I've seen a lot of talk on the forums on how the only good tree in pvp is the ranged one...

Ascendant

Head over to the pvp forum, there stupid talk about how warlord is overpowered with the best burst in the game and effective health of 300 000 and other such things.

The current Metagame of PvP favors ranged. That's why people keep saying that only Tempest is worth using in pvp.

Kk ty for the info.

+ Reply to Thread