Ok, so finally getting around to editing this and posting some of the changes that are currently up on PTS along with some that I have floating around in my head. Keep in mind that this list is a work in progress and will be updated regularly. If you don't see something on the list right now, that doesn't mean that I'm not thinking about it or working on it.
- Warlord’s Soul Gift – Each point spent in Warlord increases damage by 1%.
- Accords are no longer affected by pacts. They give buffs equal to what they would have with 10 pacts now.
- Spark: No longer generates an Attack Point
- Ragestorm: Changed to Air damage from Physical. Cooldown lowered to global. Consumes up to 3 pacts on use.
- Fusion of Flesh: No longer consumes pacts.
- Devouring Shield: No longer a finisher. Absorbs a flat amount. Off GCD. 2m cooldown. Stacks with Rift Shield and Fusion of Flesh.
(Repurposed) Energy Retention: Increases weapon damage and attack power by 2/4/6/8/10%.
- Accord of Resilience swaps places with Void Propulsion. 4 point root ability to Tier 2 in tree.
- Destructive Forces and Empowered armor are now swapped in the talent tree.
- (Adjusted) Accord of Resilience: Does not stack with Shield of the Hero (paladin). Same stats as Shield of the Hero (3% armor, 9% resist).
- Empowered Armor is now Increases Armor by 2/4/6/8/10%.
- Efficient Conversion: Added “Increases duration of pacts by 5/10/15s” to make up for Energy Retention going away.
- Destructive Forces is now 0.5/1.0/1.5%
- Fixed an error in Destructive Forces that made it deal less damage that it was supposed to.
- Interfere: No longer generates an Attack Point
- Light’s Benediction: Lowered damage
- Reverent Protection: Now an ranged life damage AoE. Same 30s cooldown. 20m range. Needs to be renamed.
A Good Defense swaps places with Vengeful Wrath. Tier 1 to Tier 2 in tree.
(Repurposed) Vengeful Wrath: Increases weapon damage and attack power by 2/4/6/8/10%.
(Adjusted) A Good Defense: Reworded to “Increases damage and healing by abilities that generate attack points by 2/4/6/9/10%”.
Lot of good ideas already in this thread and I've still got plenty of notes from the last thread. Keep them ideas coming! As always, keep the thread constructive.