+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 69 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming Warrior Changes - 2.6 and Beyond.

if reaver is pure aoe ill be very dissapointed. would much rather have it toggle between the two. also some range and some melee.

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    if reaver is pure aoe ill be very dissapointed. would much rather have it toggle between the two. also some range and some melee.
    you mite get what your looking for..

Quote Originally Posted by Vladd View Post
    Funny you should mention that... Plague Bringer is still there and it's back to a toggle. It was one of my favorite things about the original Reaver.
    plague bringer mite make builders/finishers aoe not just dots. and binding of shadow mite increase the range builders/finishers and dots, Infestation, and corruptions by 25-30m. so now you have a melee soul that can change to a range/aoe soul at will.
    Last edited by The Nemesis; 07-11-2014 at 09:25 AM.
    mixing up role ideals is what rifts all about, changing and adapting makes the game what is today. don't shun change, embrace it.

======Stands In Fire - Server Police - We Are Legend - Dawn Of Terror - Gods Of The Vigil======

Quote Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
    plague bringer mite make builders/finishers aoe not just dots. and binding of shadow mite increase the range builders/finishers and dots, Infestation, and corruptions by 25-30m. so now you have a melee soul that can change to a range/aoe soul at will.
    Huh, that's an insteresting idea. I could get behind that. I doubt that would happen mainly because it would probably be considered OP being able to switch at will. Throw in a few gap closers and you have the rest of the callings crying.

Though, honestly I feel like it might be more like the Warlord of non-physical damage, which I could also get behind if it's done right.

you mite get what your looking for..

that would be awesome give us our NB. plus could be used in CQ so we can do all forms of pvp like the rest of the classes

im actually really excited about the tank and reaver changes

Quote Originally Posted by Vladd View Post
    To answer your questions about the Reaver, I'm working on it right now. Expect a new thread on Monday with all the details on what is changing and hopefully a PTS update soon after with the changes in place.

Also, Paladin and Void Knight will be getting some rework as part of the Reaver revamp. Focusing mostly on the lower tiers to make them more appealing to hybrids and a few QoL changes.

Spoilers:

Void Knight:

Accords will no longer be tied to the amount of pacts that you have. They will provide flat bonuses for each buff.

Reaver:

Shadow Strike: Talent - Dire Blow and Ravaging Strike now deal X% additional Death damage for each Reaver damage over time effect on the target.
    looking forward to seeing the changes!

pally lower tier
    -stalwart shield needs to be buffed or changed considering its a 5 point talent.would like to see a 1 point talent like martial shield -your righteous charge now grants the warrior the aggressive block buff.both are 15 sec cds would free up a key bind and give something to the charge itself that it was supposed to get last year.

or maybe add in somewhere a talent that makes shield of the vengeful undispellable.

would love to see a new block based attack like retaliation/ lights vengeance added in.28 points into pally we get two "block attacks" move lights reprisal down or add a new attack.they all have cds so that cant be spammed.block attacks make pally fun or at least i think so.reminds me of over power for arms warriors in wow.

lights hammer cd reduced to 30secs.

this is just stuff off the top of my head so take from it what you will.
    I did not invent Warladin I perfected it!
    rifts #1 warlord!
    rifts #1 pull tank!
    Your weakness builds me!
    Butkus@seastone

Quote Originally Posted by butkus View Post
    looking forward to seeing the changes!

pally lower tier
    -stalwart shield needs to be buffed or changed considering its a 5 point talent.would like to see a 1 point talent like martial shield -your righteous charge now grants the warrior the aggressive block buff.both are 15 sec cds would free up a key bind and give something to the charge itself that it was supposed to get last year.

or maybe add in somewhere a talent that makes shield of the vengeful undispellable.

would love to see a new block based attack like retaliation/ lights vengeance added in.28 points into pally we get two "block attacks" move lights reprisal down or add a new attack.they all have cds so that cant be spammed.block attacks make pally fun or at least i think so.reminds me of over power for arms warriors in wow.

lights hammer cd reduced to 30secs.

this is just stuff off the top of my head so take from it what you will.
    the passive that grants a chance to add attack points would be much better as return energy on block.

Ascendant

the passive that grants a chance to add attack points would be much better as return energy on block.
    Ayup. 's one of the things that died with warlord to DPS that kinda needed to be added to paladin instead of straight going away.
    Burst before or after Rift implosion, never both.

marital shield- that would be nice to get energy back on block but that should be baked into vengeful wrath or stalwart shield.

since we are losing a tanking soul-the two we have left need to be condensed.better/more powerful talents throwout the tress,making for better "pickings" hybrids all around.
    Last edited by butkus; 07-11-2014 at 01:43 PM.
    I did not invent Warladin I perfected it!
    rifts #1 warlord!
    rifts #1 pull tank!
    Your weakness builds me!
    Butkus@seastone

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by butkus View Post
    marital shield- that would be nice to get energy back on block but that should be baked into vengeful wrath or stalwart shield.

since we are losing a tanking soul-the two we have left need to be condensed.better/more powerful talents throwout the tress,making for better "pickings" hybrids all around.
    marital shield huh-what if some of us want to get married?

Quote Originally Posted by mommasboy View Post
    marital shield huh-what if some of us want to get married?
    Let me give you some advice from experience...

DON'T!

Quote Originally Posted by Necalli View Post
    Huh, that's an insteresting idea. I could get behind that. I doubt that would happen mainly because it would probably be considered OP being able to switch at will. Throw in a few gap closers and you have the rest of the callings crying.

Though, honestly I feel like it might be more like the Warlord of non-physical damage, which I could also get behind if it's done right.
    if you can go from melee to range with a buff you wouldn't need any gap closers, so dont expect any when the changes are revealed.
    mixing up role ideals is what rifts all about, changing and adapting makes the game what is today. don't shun change, embrace it.

======Stands In Fire - Server Police - We Are Legend - Dawn Of Terror - Gods Of The Vigil======

Reaver = Cabalist+Warlock.... thats what i want to see!

if you can go from melee to range with a buff you wouldn't need any gap closers, so dont expect any when the changes are revealed.
    Unless you get snared and someone sprints/flickers away from you.

Vladd, could changing Shifting Blades to have a GCD and increase it by 5% more damage be possible? Since follow-up attacks are affected by weapon speed (Two-handed weapons), people that I've talked to and are wary of this issue are treating Shifting Blades as a GCD anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by 2hands View Post
    Vladd, could changing Shifting Blades to have a GCD and increase it by 5% more damage be possible? Since follow-up attacks are affected by weapon speed (Two-handed weapons), people that I've talked to and are wary of this issue are treating Shifting Blades as a GCD anyway.
    I'm wondering if we get follow-up attacks on their own GCD instead of the GCD for the rest of the abilities?

Honestly they don't feel like "follow-up" attacks if we're waiting on GCD from our previous attack to use them

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 69 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 ... LastLast