+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming Warrior Changes - 2.6 and Beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by butkus View Post
    its a nice change for full VK but it does nothing for hybrids.Ambient needs to be lower in the Vk tree so plain and simple.they also need to buff the hell out of the lower trees of both vk and pally since reaver is gone and to give us better choices for hybrids.

im not going to hold my breath at all,after seeing what 2.6 did/not do,is 3.0 something to look forward to?
    Reaver isn't gone yet.

Also, paladin got buffed where you don't need to build up your 61 point passive and it also give an extra 5% healing taken increased.
    There is no reason to go hybrid since the 61 points are much stronger then hybrids for full tanking.
    Cheesecakesandwich - Mage 70 | Wrecking - Warrior 70
    Italiansausage - Cleric 70 | Snaplemouton - Rogue 67
    Primalsandwich - Primalist 70
    I'm a grand connoisseur of the most delicate dish known as the poutine.

im not going to hold my breath at all,after seeing what 2.6 did/not do,is 3.0 something to look forward to?[/QUOTE]

Try this and see if it sucks
    http://www.rifthead.com/stc/zzeLuvVzsqhukvlesghuhM0hzks

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by AApache View Post
    Id say from looking at all the posts you have made in the forums recently you need to call your daddy and resolve those childhood issues you had with him.

Goodluck and try to be more constructive
    It would appear you can't handle valid criticism in the first place and have to resort to insults.... poor little thing.
    Last edited by Ranik; 02-13-2014 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranik View Post
    Aww babies first troll attempt in reference to people actually stating someone is obviously doing a bad job.

It would appear you can't handle valid criticism in the first place and have to resort to insults.... poor little thing.
    Refer to my previous comment, denial is bad for your health

Plane Walker

Refer to my previous comment, denial is bad for your health
    "Vladd has done almost nothing for months and has barely commented. Even then the only actual changes we get are immediate nerfs with any actual fixes or buffs half a year away. We almost have only 1 viable build now and it's flawed and power starved anyway "

"LOL you have daddy issues."

Haha wow

Criticism is deserved when for long periods of time the only information you get is "oh sooner or later some stuff will happen" and are more often met with "immediate heavy handed nerf coming through, we'll fix the issue afterwords sooner or later" Only those who try to blindly deflect criticism are really deserving of pity.
    Last edited by Ranik; 02-13-2014 at 11:05 AM.

Mmmh yes... yes that sucks very much.
    I won't even gonna bother explaining why.
    Last edited by Snap; 02-13-2014 at 11:06 AM.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Snap View Post
    I won't even gonna bother explaining why.
    Hey now. You might actually manage to slap some wrists with that build. You might actually distract a few people for short periods of time while they have nothing better to attack.

I won't even gonna bother explaining why.[/QUOTE]

Do explain... I see this build being used everywhere, if someone would explain and show proof it could help solve problems that have been brought to the table.

Reaver isn't gone yet.

Also, paladin got buffed where you don't need to build up your 61 point passive and it also give an extra 5% healing taken increased.
    There is no reason to go hybrid since the 61 points are much stronger then hybrids for full tanking.
    61 points-again i said hybrids-and im talking both pve and PVP.why do you think warriors have so few pvp specs atm?also if you dont think both the lower trees of vk and pally need buffs/changes your smoking some good stuff.
    I did not invent Warladin I perfected it!
    rifts #1 warlord!
    rifts #1 pull tank!
    Your weakness builds me!
    Butkus@seastone

Do explain... I see this build being used everywhere, if someone would explain and show proof it could help solve problems that have been brought to the table.
    1. Crest of Entropy share a cooldown with Shield Defense.
    2. Soul feast heal for crap
    3. You are missing 7% damage reduction from Light's benediction.
    4. You are missing 25% light damage, 5% damage reduction and 5% healing taken increased from Protector's fury
    5. You are missing Aegis of Light.
    6. Concussion and Judgement share the same cooldown.

Overall, you are loosing: Damage, tankiness and utility.
    Last edited by Snap; 02-13-2014 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by butkus View Post
    61 points-again i said hybrids-and im talking both pve and PVP.why do you think warriors have so few pvp specs atm?also if you dont think both the lower trees of vk and pally need buffs/changes your smoking some good stuff.
    I never said that...
    Vladd clearly stated that both VK and pally lower tier tree are gonna see changes to be better since they are getting rid of reaver tanking.

I never said that...
    Vladd clearly stated that both VK and pally lower tier tree are gonna see changes to be better since they are getting rid of reaver tanking.
    "There is no reason to go hybrid "
    "reaver is not gone yet"

these are your responses to my post-now you say the same thing i already said...
    I did not invent Warladin I perfected it!
    rifts #1 warlord!
    rifts #1 pull tank!
    Your weakness builds me!
    Butkus@seastone

I never said that...
    Here you go...

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ml#post4682470

About a week before Aillon left, there was a group of us at lunch. Daglar put me on the spot and asked, "Vladd, what do you think is the worst decision that we've ever made in the history of the warrior calling?" I paused for a moment weighing the options but I already had my answer. I replied, "the warrior having 4 tank souls."

Warlord already got a much needed redesign and now Reaver will be transitioning into the plague spreading, diseased monstrosity that he always should have been. The gifts might be very similar to Warlord in the end.

So, here is what warriors gain from this...

Mitigation will be normalized across Paladin and Void Knight. No longer will one be the physical tank while the other is the spell tank. Encounters have evolved to deal multiple types of damage which has caused these souls to decline in use.

Lower trees in Pally & VK get overhauled to be more friendly for hybrids. By having 3 souls, it meant that sub-20 points was fairly barren in terms of utility added since it could lead to some hybrid issues. Now it can be changed.

Start thinking about what you'd like to see out of Reaver v2.0 and feel free to send me feedback and suggestions.
    Last edited by AApache; 02-13-2014 at 11:39 AM. Reason: forgot link

Default Reaver v2.0

Remember Reaver before? "Referring to Vanilla"

That is the Reaver we need worked on, the one we have now in 2.6 is horrible, but still playable, for that i give you devs a big thumbs up for all the work done,

Reaver back in the first days of Rift was almost perfect, truly embodied the disease spreading monstrosity Vladd wants now. If only we could get a Patch 3.0 version of that reaver, no one would complain except players with other tank classes.

im not going to hold my breath at all,after seeing what 2.6 did/not do,is 3.0 something to look forward to?
    Try this and see if it sucks
    http://www.rifthead.com/stc/zzeLuvVzsqhukvlesghuhM0hzks[/QUOTE]

Possibly while leveling up due to the inability to put points over your level. However at 60, missing Light's Benediction, Aegis of the Light (given Crest shares the cooldown with Shield Defense), and Protector's Fury.12% Mitigation out the door. If people are running around with this build then I can understand why folks are starting to hate warrior tanks.

#retiredBear #teamBBCs #puffForeverMad

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast