+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Vladd
  • 2 Post By Vladd

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: focused fire vs. crit flask

RIFT Guide Writer

Default focused fire vs. crit flask

Hey,

Just would like to know whether the follwing is intended:

I just got told (and checked it afterwards) that if you take a crit flask and a Temp uses focused fire afterwards that the buff from the flask will be overwritten. I think that is quite weird in my opinion since the flask should only enhance the actual situation and not cancel any buffs that are a normal part of the game.

I'm aware that it would be quite powerful if it both would be up at the same time but in the end it should then be the case that the flask is not overwritten if the buff from the crit flask is stronger then focused fire.

The other thing is that if a melee is using a crit flask he will get this buff canceled and will get instead a buff that gives him +5% crit for ranged attacks.

So, is it intended?

Regards,
    RePyH

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by RePyH View Post
    Hey,

Just would like to know whether the follwing is intended:

I just got told (and checked it afterwards) that if you take a crit flask and a Temp uses focused fire afterwards that the buff from the flask will be overwritten. I think that is quite weird in my opinion since the flask should only enhance the actual situation and not cancel any buffs that are a normal part of the game.

I'm aware that it would be quite powerful if it both would be up at the same time but in the end it should then be the case that the flask is not overwritten if the buff from the crit flask is stronger then focused fire.

The other thing is that if a melee is using a crit flask he will get this buff canceled and will get instead a buff that gives him +5% crit for ranged attacks.

So, is it intended?

Regards,
    RePyH
    this has been known forever. trion basically just doesnt care about fixing stuff in a timely manner anymore. its all about money now ;p more costumes less fixes ty!

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Nefertari View Post
    this has been known forever. trion basically just doesnt care about fixing stuff in a timely manner anymore. its all about money now ;p more costumes less fixes ty!
    And what if I told that this would be fixed in the update next week?

Because it'll be in fixed in the update next week. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Vladd View Post

You know people say stuff like that to fish for responses. But thanks for the update

Prophet of Telara

I like you because you don't sound like a robot.
    And the answer to this ridiculous balance pendulum was always "just purge them!" - Rizaz

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post
    You know people say stuff like that to fish for responses. But thanks for the update
    Yeah, but the hook is just so bright and shiny sometimes...

Rift Disciple

so FF and Pot for great justice!
    Notable screamer of things such as:
    "REDMACHINE!!!!", "REDMACHINE TROLLLLL!"

Rift Chaser

haha i wasnt fishing for a response! and kudos to you sir. 1 Vladd 0 nefy.

Ascendant

I dont think our shamans sins and harbingers knows that we are killing their crit pot on the Proteus burn.

Quote Originally Posted by WarUltima View Post
    I dont think our shamans sins and harbingers knows that we are killing their crit pot on the Proteus burn.
    haha yeah I laugh so hard when I see people pop crit pots during buen phases just to be KO'd by us XD

though this way we can have some good range crit
    FLUTTERBAT IS AWESOME http://tinyurl.com/m62aap9 THIS FANDOM IS CATCHY! < awesome pmv of 2013 http://tinyurl.com/ko5rb9k < another awesome Catch up on the fandom! http://tinyurl.com/bukqn5j <fanmade Trailer!
    Warrior~Gorem 60-7x, Coriolis #1 Oceanic Guild! World 6th Na 3rd VOLAN AND INRA! Oceanic Firsts everything! Also I'm a Christian/South Afrikan Zulu Warrior/Brony - deal with it

RIFT Guide Writer

Thanks for the replies and letting us know that it will be fixed quite soon!

Quote Originally Posted by WarUltima View Post
    but now they do

+ Reply to Thread