Closed Thread
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40
Like Tree170Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming Warrior Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Killian26 View Post
    Do I need the drudge up the posts for you on your contradictions? You understand nothing but your own myopic view of what you think, with no context in the bigger picture. I tire of you though, have fun on ignore as I tire of your endless nonsense and circle jerking.
    aww did someone prove you wrong like usual. please ignore me you are a total **** to everyone on the forums and i just lol at most of your posts

dig up anything. i have said since the rb changes that we struggle to kill healers in melee because of lack of utility and have said temp para is the most broken burst in the game. i dont change sides bud nice try
    Last edited by dday; 02-03-2014 at 06:09 PM.

I don't know exactly happening with Beastmaster, that's being looked into but not currently on PTS.

Vladd can you swap Call of Stone for Call of Blood.
    So Call of Blood is available to choose once 5 points into BM, and Call of Stone is part of the root at 54 points into Bm.

Bm is heavily dependent on crits in order to do any high damage, so that 5% crit chance would go a long way to increasing it current damage.
    Also 2 of the Bm abilities require the pet to crit and as its a finisher raid buff the pet gains the buff too.

I should point out it that Call of Blood is why Bm is currently overlooked when choosing specs to play while raiding, it's too high in Bm so that you gain its buff but lose more personal dps in the end.

Archon has Earthen Barrage (5%) at 32 points and as Bm is meant to basically be a mirror of Archon it doesn't allow changes it the raid setup.
    Then you have Bard with Motif of Tenacity which doesn't stack with Bm's Call of Stone, and that cause Bm not to have synergy with other raid buffs specs.
    Last edited by Burninalways; 02-04-2014 at 06:54 PM.
    True Server First Prime GP: Anrak the Foul & Guurloth
    4/5 GSB
    4/4 GP
    4/4 DH

Shadowlander

Beastmaster: There are a host of QoL issues when it comes to this soul that are on the list to be addressed such as target switching, reliance upon bleeds, ability management, and access to only one pet while all other pet classes have three options.

Of that list, the pet options is probably the only one that won't happen since that requires a ton of art time to model and animate. That doesn't mean that I won't champion for it though!

Vladd,

You started this topic saying this so it's disappointing to see that we can't have multiple pets with different skins/abilities but now 2.6 will bring pet skins that will be on the Rift store! It's too much work when it will make a soul better but if it is just a skin for money it gets done. The new beast skins could have been used to add much needed options to this soul, instead we can buy a change in look, with no change in pet, for money.

It saddens me that this is the way Rift has gone

Could we get a recap or update to the OP on what the current state of these changes are? Reading through 40 pages and trying to make sense out of this is...well...I gave up lol.

Again, just a recap of the current changes being considered or an update to the OP with that info would be awesome.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Llokii View Post
    Could we get a recap or update to the OP on what the current state of these changes are? Reading through 40 pages and trying to make sense out of this is...well...I gave up lol.

Again, just a recap of the current changes being considered or an update to the OP with that info would be awesome.
    I wouldn't expect anything ACTUALLY constructive. Just some vague "I'm keeping an eye on it" along side nerfs with no compensation in sight.

I'm sure we can expect actual attention in about 6-8 months.

Rift Disciple

Do you guys have a fix for Tempest bug soon? The arc bug in tempest

Ascendant

Gonna have to be more specific then "The arc bug".
    Burst before or after Rift implosion, never both.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Repster View Post
    Gonna have to be more specific then "The arc bug".
    Pretty sure he means Arc double-dipping from +damage debuffs on the target.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Caelem -- Warrior Tank/DPS
    Carinae -- Mage Alt
    Greybriar -- <Last Attempt> 9/9 T1, 2/4 GA, 1/4 IG, 1/5 PBB

Default Beastmaster unchanged?

Huh? What happened? Beast Master no changes? Huh?

Ascendant

You say that like there were beast master changes announced. There weren't.
    Last edited by Repster; 02-12-2014 at 10:07 AM.
    Burst before or after Rift implosion, never both.

Quote Originally Posted by Repster View Post
    You say that like there were beast master changes announced. There weren't.
    I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one with hopes of changes for beastmaster since Vladd posted his "under the eye" posting

Souls that are under the Eye of Vladd:
    Beastmaster: There are a host of QoL issues when it comes to this soul that are on the list to be addressed such as target switching, reliance upon bleeds, ability management, and access to only one pet while all other pet classes have three options.

Of that list, the pet options is probably the only one that won't happen since that requires a ton of art time to model and animate. That doesn't mean that I won't champion for it though!

12.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #597
    Rift Team

Ok, I'm gonna shut this thread down and un-sticky i from the top. I'll make a new thread later today to replace it.

Closed Thread
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40