Closed Thread

Thread: How do i get the tempest soul?

Soulwalker

Default How do i get the tempest soul?

I've google it but no answer ... do i have to buy the expansion?

You can either buy the expansion (use google, as Trion doesnt offer storm legion anymore for buying) or via ingame store for something like 3400-3500 credits.
    - Asus Maximus V GENE - Intel i5-3570K @ 4.4 Ghz + Gelid Solution Tranquillo rev.2 -
    - 8 GB DDR3 CRUCIAL Ballistix Sport VLP 1600MHz CL9 1.35V @ 2000Mhz CL11 1.65V -
    - Gigabyte Geforce 660 (GV-N660OC-2GD) 1200/6500 - 240 GB Kingston HyperX 3K -
    - Enermax Platimax 600W - Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl -

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Defleo View Post
    You can either buy the expansion (use google, as Trion doesnt offer storm legion anymore for buying) or via ingame store for something like 3400-3500 credits.
    Wow this sucks , thanks tho

I'm a patron and I have Harbinger on my 60 mage, and I have Tempest on my old level 30 warrior. I can even see defiler on my 50 cleric.

But I can not get any of the SL souls on any of my new characters. I made a ticket 4 days ago and still no answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Wkote View Post
    I'm a patron and I have Harbinger on my 60 mage, and I have Tempest on my old level 30 warrior. I can even see defiler on my 50 cleric.

But I can not get any of the SL souls on any of my new characters. I made a ticket 4 days ago and still no answer.
    Have you gone past the presets and manually selected the souls? I recalled it being glitchy. Thought they patched it.

Soulwalker

So by being a patron you can get the tempest soul? The Storm Legion expansion gives them to you without a monthly fee though right?

Quote Originally Posted by Estharius View Post
    So by being a patron you can get the tempest soul? The Storm Legion expansion gives them to you without a monthly fee though right?
    Being a patron does not get you the souls. Buying the Storm Legion expansion or the Storm Legion soul pack will unlock them permanently.

RIFT Community Ambassador Golden's Avatar

There is another possibility. If you were a previous Rift owner/subscriber and you started playing again in the weeks before f2p started officially, Rift had opened up Storm Legion to those players. Therefore, if you happened to make a character (or more than one) using the Storm Legion souls, you got to keep that access ONLY for those characters made during that short time. Trion did not take anything away from anyone when f2p hit, but it didn't give free access to the souls either. You probably got lucky if the above is the case.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    There is another possibility. If you were a previous Rift owner/subscriber and you started playing again in the weeks before f2p started officially, Rift had opened up Storm Legion to those players. Therefore, if you happened to make a character (or more than one) using the Storm Legion souls, you got to keep that access ONLY for those characters made during that short time. Trion did not take anything away from anyone when f2p hit, but it didn't give free access to the souls either. You probably got lucky if the above is the case.

I think that two weeks before f2p, a player had to buy the storm legion expansion pack in order to enter the storm legion zones.
    I believe it was f2p about a week before the game was publicly f2p, and you still needed to buy the expansion.

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Katosu View Post
    I believe it was f2p about a week before the game was publicly f2p, and you still needed to buy the expansion.
    In that 1 week everything was open, they hadn't implemented the new F2P locks and removed the old F2P locks from returning players.
    Rumpunch (W) - Rumedy (C) - Chaos Inc of Laethys
    Rumbelina (W) - Rummstein (R) - Rumic (M) - Seraphim of Laethys
    My warriors be mostly using......

Closed Thread