Closed Thread

Thread: Warrior builds

Shadowlander

Default Warrior builds

So I've got the 61Pala/15Reav/0VK tank spec, and a 61Temp/15RB/0Para rDPS build..but what I'm lacking are a ST dps, AOE, and support specs.

If anyone could recommend me the 3 builds for those that would be really helpful for me.

Thanks!

EDIT: Before this, I was using the trion premade specs..
    Last edited by Nike1920; 06-19-2013 at 01:46 AM.

Ditch Tempest, it's pretty much never used. Pick up either RB or Paragon, or better yet pick up both. I can't help you with a Paragon build because I personally do not know the best guide or even the rotation myself, but this is a link to RB. There might be a couple of slight things wrong due to the 2.3 update, I didn't make any changes although I've heard the possibility of Rift Storm being a ST increase (can anyone confirm?), but that's the only change I know of.

http://www.riftscene.com/guides/clas...ade-guide-2-2/

Shadowlander

What about support? How often are warriors asked to go support in experts or raids? If not very often, ill forget it -- just wanted to have all my bases covered.

And the link you gave; is that ST or AE damage?

don't bother with support "Beastmaster", u can use it to queue as the support role for faster expert pops . but you will hardly be asked to use it ever.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Burninalways View Post
    don't bother with support "Beastmaster", u can use it to queue as the support role for faster expert pops . but you will hardly be asked to use it ever.
    Alright thank you. Why is it unpopular?

It's only really useful in 10 or 20 man raids, and people are used to having an Archon which provides mostly the same buffs. An effective Beastmaster is superior in most cases IMO but it comes down to whether you have a better player behind the Archon or the Beastmaster, and whether you need the mages or warriors to run other roles.
    Last edited by TheGrinnz; 06-19-2013 at 11:02 AM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post
    It's only really useful in 10 or 20 man raids, and people are used to having an Archon which provides mostly the same buffs. An effective Beastmaster is superior in most cases IMO but it comes down to whether you have a better player behind the Archon or the Beastmaster, and whether you need the mages or warriors to run other roles.
    Ah i see. I'm probably just gonna hold on to a build thats titled support anyway, just because I have the slots free. But I understand

Closed Thread