+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Warrior Bug Discussion - Rift 2.3

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Rift Team

Default Warrior Bug Discussion - Rift 2.3

Hi everyone,

This thread has been created to consolidate any new or existing issues related to the Warrior Calling for the 2.3 update and beyond. Please keep this thread strictly to the reporting of bugs. Any feedback and suggestions should be made on separate threads.

I will be monitoring this thread regularly and work on issues that are reported here.
    Class Dev

Excellent bottle of Critical Strikes doesn't stack w/ Focused Fire in the Tempest tree; they cancel each other out.

Intended?
    what is this I don't even

Ascendant

I don't believe the critical strikes bottle stacked with any abilities that increase crit on a target since I think in 1.6?

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Pines View Post
    Excellent bottle of Critical Strikes doesn't stack w/ Focused Fire in the Tempest tree; they cancel each other out.

Intended?
    They are both short term crit buffs and they don't stack.
    Class Dev

Quote Originally Posted by Ailion View Post
    They are both short term crit buffs and they don't stack.
    These have never ever stacked. That's why I made an alert for FF back in the day to make sure I never threw on the pot at the same time.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

MiO
    Rift Master

Individual hits of thunder strike proc and consume surging energy, something I posted in the old thread that was never answered.

Intended or bug?

The tooltip for Reverent Protection isn't updated.

(game breaking, I know)

Rift Disciple

since it wasn't addressed in the thread regarding the 'changes to warrior 2.3'-- SLI isn't affecting stormblade, and also ailion I think you should look at Deadly Parity- something apart from AP seems to be affecting it and i'm just not quite sure- the max damage was above calculations (i.e. took average damage x by crit damage 1.8 ish)

Yet to be able to log in to test (getting errors) but my last test showed the above findings.
    Notable screamer of things such as:
    "REDMACHINE!!!!", "REDMACHINE TROLLLLL!"

9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #9
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by barakuen View Post
    since it wasn't addressed in the thread regarding the 'changes to warrior 2.3'-- SLI isn't affecting stormblade, and also ailion I think you should look at Deadly Parity- something apart from AP seems to be affecting it and i'm just not quite sure- the max damage was above calculations (i.e. took average damage x by crit damage 1.8 ish)

Yet to be able to log in to test (getting errors) but my last test showed the above findings.
    There are quite a number of inconsistencies related to procced damage attacks not being modified by damage bonuses across all callings. Me and Kervik will be fixing all of them and readjusting their damage when necessary.
    Class Dev

Rift Chaser

We only have one snare and it's way up in a tree that still sucks for pvp. Maybe it's not a bug, but it sure is broken when every pvp build has to have 0+ tempest.

Just saying ...
    Marduke

Soulwalker

I just saw something : stalwart shield seems bugged. When putting less than 5 points on it, the fist point doesn't give me +0.5% block chance (with 3 points for example, i only have +1% on my character sheet)

RIFT Guide Writer

The warboots of the furious from Kaliban in GA give the rogue setbonus when upgraded

Telaran

Warlord / Reaver

Binding of Affliction increases death damage by 10%, working as intended.

Entropic Embrace: Supposedly increases death damage by 20% at rank 5. However only seems to be around 11% with 61 Warlord / 15 Reaver.

Using Dire Blow and Breaking Blow as the test subject, at 2 points Warlord and 10 points Reaver with rank 5 Entropic Embrace, Dire Blow is 20% over in damage compared to Breaking Blow. This works fine.

But at 61 Warlord / 15 Reaver the increase of Dire Blow vs Breaking Blow is around 11%. There is nothing else under the Warlord tree that suggest exclusive damage increase for Breaking Blow.

Not game breaking however I am trying my best to stay away from Riftblade and be a tanky melee dps.

Please help.

RIFT Guide Writer

Shadows of Dread - attempt 1, works fine.
    Shadows of Dread - attempt 2, does not work, target is immune.
    Attempt 2 results repeated....and then eventually:
    Shadows of Dread - attempt x, works fine.

It seems to be random, sometimes it works, sometimes it just charges without applying any dot.

I also had a few attempts were it seemed to mostly work.

Unless I'm missing something it's bugged. There are no differences between the attempts, my buffs remained up.

There was someone hitting one of the dummies for a little bit, but not my main target, and I had the same experience in my dimension however I figured better posting with TB dummy's.

Combat log attached.
    CombatLog.txt

Screenshot attached showing my soultree and stats.
    Warrior Bug Discussion - Rift 2.3-rv.jpg
    Last edited by ewarwoo; 06-18-2013 at 01:12 AM.
    Rumpunch (W) - Rumedy (C) - Chaos Inc of Laethys
    Rumbelina (W) - Rummstein (R) - Rumic (M) - Seraphim of Laethys
    My warriors be mostly using......

RIFT Guide Writer

Based on information in another thread I've done some more testing.

It appears it now works from a range of up to ~8.5m.

If you back up so range shows as 8m it works, if you back up so range shows as 9m and just slightly nudge forward so it shows as 8m it doesn't work.
    Rumpunch (W) - Rumedy (C) - Chaos Inc of Laethys
    Rumbelina (W) - Rummstein (R) - Rumic (M) - Seraphim of Laethys
    My warriors be mostly using......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast