+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Calliope's Crystal Bug...

Default Calliope's Crystal Bug...

NEW CRYSTAL BUG

Hey guys - I need some direction here. I am currently using the Calliope's Warlord crystal ( I know it is being adjusted but I am using it till it does). Anyhow, here is the dilemma (screen shots following text).

In my tempest spec unbuffed (other than the 2 weaponstones from the raid), I have 2923 AP and 1976 Pcrit. I have no crystal on when I get this and I have a 2pc. I have set one which includes Pauldrons of Primal Rage on (80str 62dex 35ap with a 32 dex rune on ). When I change this out with the second set with Empowered Shoulders of the Scorned (91str 67 dex 72 crit with a 32 dex rune on ), I go to 2899 ap and 2057 pcrit. So far so good. I NOW put on my WL crystal (2pc = 120 str and 3pc = 70 ap) and I get 3083 AP and 2036 pcrit in SET 1 (Primal rage shoulders)..... BUT I drop down to 3059ap and 2117 pcrit in set 2. SET 2 should have activated the 70ap WHICH should have put the 2nd set ahead by 46ap but instead it doesnt do anything. The crystal SHOWS that the 3pc is activated but it is not giving the 3pc credit. I can do this with other empowered gear as well.

What i have done to date.... I have changed empowered gear, changed crystals, changed specs, logged off and on, changed equipment from macros and nothing is working. It is if the empowered it making the 3pc activate on the crystal but not giving the 70ap bonus.

Please help!

Septictank
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Calliope's Crystal Bug...-primal-rage-wl-crystal.jpg   Calliope's Crystal Bug...-primal-rage-no-crystal.jpg   Calliope's Crystal Bug...-empowered-wl-crystal.jpg   Calliope's Crystal Bug...-empowered-no-crystal.jpg  

Wow... I am amazed no response from a developer or anyone for that matter? I was told by two in-game gms to post this for help . Anyone........ ?

General of Telara

devs havn't said much last few days. There probably crunching :P
    The Riftguard
    Deepwood :: TDQ 4/4 :: FT 2/4
    Morning Raiding Guild - Recruiting!

Atrius: "Paragon seems solid. At Level 60 I came in at the top of IA damage."

Quote Originally Posted by Bringer View Post
    NEW CRYSTAL BUG

Hey guys - I need some direction here. I am currently using the Calliope's Warlord crystal ( I know it is being adjusted but I am using it till it does). Anyhow, here is the dilemma (screen shots following text).

In my tempest spec unbuffed (other than the 2 weaponstones from the raid), I have 2923 AP and 1976 Pcrit. I have no crystal on when I get this and I have a 2pc. I have set one which includes Pauldrons of Primal Rage on (80str 62dex 35ap with a 32 dex rune on ). When I change this out with the second set with Empowered Shoulders of the Scorned (91str 67 dex 72 crit with a 32 dex rune on ), I go to 2899 ap and 2057 pcrit. So far so good. I NOW put on my WL crystal (2pc = 120 str and 3pc = 70 ap) and I get 3083 AP and 2036 pcrit in SET 1 (Primal rage shoulders)..... BUT I drop down to 3059ap and 2117 pcrit in set 2. SET 2 should have activated the 70ap WHICH should have put the 2nd set ahead by 46ap but instead it doesnt do anything. The crystal SHOWS that the 3pc is activated but it is not giving the 3pc credit. I can do this with other empowered gear as well.

What i have done to date.... I have changed empowered gear, changed crystals, changed specs, logged off and on, changed equipment from macros and nothing is working. It is if the empowered it making the 3pc activate on the crystal but not giving the 70ap bonus.

Please help!

Septictank
    Im confused as to what your trying to say??

2923 + 160AP = 3083
    2899 + 160AP = 3059

The only thing that is wrong here is that your are getting the bonus from equipping the primal rage shoulders when you shouldn't be.... Your AP with the Empowered Shoulders of the Scorned (if they are upgraded) is correct.
    World First - Cyril Kalmar Kill
    eXile-Corp 11/11 HK - 8/8 ID - 4/4 FT - 5/5 EE

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5
    Rift Team

You should only get 160 AP from the WL crystal. Seems correct to me.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Havors View Post
    Im confused as to what your trying to say??

2923 + 160AP = 3083
    2899 + 160AP = 3059

The only thing that is wrong here is that your are getting the bonus from equipping the primal rage shoulders when you shouldn't be.... Your AP with the Empowered Shoulders of the Scorned (if they are upgraded) is correct.
    is your set one getting the 3pc bonus even though you are only wearing two piece? that is what it looks like if anything...but all these numbers make my head hurt lol. can't do this while I'm at work
    Drakkles - Warrior - Jynxed
    ]

Champion

I noticed this yesterday too, for some reason i was gaining the 3 set bonus from any crystal i used, even if i was naked. I realised this when i put on my champion crystal and was procing the 4 set titan stike effect even though i had put on only 1 set item piece and nothing else.

This also applies to when i was wearing pvp gear and getting the set bonus too. Im not entirely sure how this happens, but it seemed to be when i was coming out of a warfront that it triggered to give me the full set bonus. I beleive its something like the game is remembering you had X set pieces on before i changed my gear inside the warfront, and when i came out it gave me back my old set bonus + what ever i had on.

Just tried it now with my recently acquired 4 set, and im getting 4 set while wearing nothing.

This is only something i recently picked up on, as the text on the crystal isnt highlighted, and since pretty much everyone uses the warlord crystal for every dps spec, it goes unoticed that you have the 4 set active. Same for tanking, i mainly use the VK spec but i run with the paladin crystal for the 3 set
    Last edited by Weenz; 01-29-2013 at 10:40 PM.

+ Reply to Thread