+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast
Like Tree137Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Some upcoming Buffs and Fixes for 2.1

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Rift Team

Default Some upcoming Buffs and Fixes for 2.1

We have been working on a couple things over the last few days and wanted to let you all know some changes coming to the Warriors in 2.1, which is just around the corner.

There have been several bug fixes, these are just some of the ones I have seen talked about here.
    • Electricity Blast - Only able to be used by one member of a raid. This will be fixed in 2.1
    • Hardened Defenses - Giving too low of a bonus. This will be fixed in 2.1
    • Accord of Power - Duration is not increased with Energy Retention. This will be fixed in 2.1
    • Empowerment - Not giving the enhanced Endurance buff. This will be fixed in 2.1
    • Unstable Reaction - Not generating Aggro properly. This will be fixed in 2.1.

We will also be adding in a few buffs.
    • Void Knight - Will be getting another 5% bonus to Endurance.
    • Tank Mitigation - Warrior tank mitigation currently seems to be about 10% behind the Cleric and the Rogue. We have been looking into this and will have it fixed for 2.1.
    • Paragon Damage - This is currently behind by a significant amount, it will be buffed for 2.1.

We are also looking into other issues and these will not be the only changes. I just wanted to give you all a preview of some of what to expect.
    Last edited by Atrius; 11-28-2012 at 05:26 PM.

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

Thanks Atrius :-)

Telaran

Thank you, tremendously.

I'm sure it's not been fun reading some of the posts, but we do appreciate your efforts. It's probably not often that it gets said, but thanks.

It's why there so much passion here, so many more posts in the warrior section than any other calling. We enjoy being warriors in Rift.

I am so excite!

Excellent news, appreciate it.

Rift Disciple

Atrius, you've been getting harsh feedback from alot of people. We only require reasons and some posts made by you. Just saying Hi and stuff goes a long way. Thank you for the post. Now to anticipate when 2.1 is coming...

General of Telara

I'll be thankful after the class gets sorted. Until then we remain as broken as it gets regardless of supposed fixes in unspecified future and regardless of good natured posts on forums. Let's all remember the endless stream of "first steps" leading into dead ends that several supposed fixes in the recent past turned out to be.

I'll be a very happy panda if my pessimism proves to be for nothing, but until this actually happens I'll reserve my thank yous.

Rift Disciple

Thank you very much for the sneak peak, it was really needed as we were starting to get worried about our choice of calling.

I really hope 2.1 will bring the warriors in par to all other callings in terms of dps, tanking & support.
    I also hope the concept behind an offtank soul does not fail and meets it's expectation of ideas & creativity as it can really make the warrior a true offtanker if wanted.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Atrius View Post
    We have been working on a couple things over the last few days and wanted to let you all know some changes coming to the Warriors in 2.1, which is just around the corner.

There have been several bug fixes, these are just some of the ones I have seen talked about here.
    • Electricity Blast - Only able to be used by one member of a raid. This will be fixed in 2.1
    • Hardened Defenses - Giving too low of a bonus. This will be fixed in 2.1
    • Accord of Power - Duration is not increased with Energy Retention. This will be fixed in 2.1
    • Empowerment - Not giving the enhanced Endurance buff. This will be fixed in 2.1
    • Unstable Reaction - Not generating Aggro properly. This will be fixed in 2.1.

Key pieces of functionality not working and its not getting hotfixed in? This begs the question why?

Thankyou Atrius. Great to have some updates
    DEEPWOOD US
    Visit us here.

Quote Originally Posted by Merxion View Post
    Key pieces of functionality not working and its not getting hotfixed in? This begs the question why?
    Either 2.1 is coming out very, very soon; or they needed to pad the patch notes?

Rift Disciple

Just bring tempest to other classes ranged dps lvl.In half of the fights mele is unusable or just huge pain in the *** for whole group.Why focus on Paragon-its mele,in SL it means useless,and as long as follow ups dont grant 2 AP straight away,people will hate it.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Merxion View Post
    Indeed, needing to wait for 2.1 instead of a hotfix is ridiculous.

11/12th December 2.1 should be released(4 weeks after SL the Regulos-Raid should appear).
    But really nearly 2 weeks to fix these issues feels a little bit disappointing....maybe they will surprise us with 2.1 next week but doubt this will happen.
    Guess 2 weeks to level my mage and let the others raiding :/
    Last edited by Soulshield; 11-28-2012 at 06:37 PM.

Thank you for calming the masses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast