+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: rift 2.0 hotfix 2 Bladefury and tempest

Telaran

Default rift 2.0 hotfix 2 Bladefury and tempest

Removing the damage increase from wavelength

and fixing the damage from bladefury rank 9 and 10.

http://forums.riftgame.com/official-...ml#post4035957

Is it too soon to be changing damage and other talents when most of the playerbase are not even 60?
    Last edited by Patchez; 11-20-2012 at 08:09 AM.

Bioelectric transfer removed.

There goes my great solo build.
    WARNING - My posts may hurt the feelings of sensitive individuals.

PARAGON
    * Setting Moon: Damage buff reduced to 15%.
    * Strike Like Iron: Damage buff reduced to 5-15%.
    * Unleashed: Buff reduced to 3% per stack.
    * Flurry: Damage increased.

awesome!!!!!!

I haven't posted much recently in my push to 60. But after reading these hotfix notes I am left feeling a bit perturbed.

Are they a ****ing joke?

Even less reason to run para now (was anyone even using it in dungeons/raids?).

Seems like quite a nerf to Tempest but we will have to see how it plays out.

Were we too close to mages that we needed another nerfbat?
    Last edited by Kaybriar; 11-20-2012 at 08:18 AM.
    Kaybye ~

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Kaybriar View Post
    I haven't posted much recently in my push to 60. But after reading these hotfix notes I am left feeling a bit perturbed.

Are they a ****ing joke?
    I know that Bladefury was bugged and the higher levels should now do more damage.

The rest im baffled and i dont even play a warrior, I thought they were about right?

Whats even more strange is that certain cleric skills have been left alone..... in fact not a single cleric change at all.... go figure

lol at strike like iron

build 3pts and a gcd for what is essentially equivialant to the tree's t1 passive damage talent.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 11-20-2012 at 08:21 AM.

Paragon backpeddles into Oblivion

Soulwalker

I aggree removing Bio electric field was dumb. it was one of things i was building up for to make a 61 point tempest build but dont know now about it. Plus Charged Pulse, Double Pulse: Cooldowns increased to 20 seconds its nuts

Looking at other specs out there now instead of tempest.

Default Nerfs in less then a week Trion nex record for you

Wow ..
    Was loving my tempest and now you nerf us before most of us hit 60.

So whats next just removing double pulse and shock?

May need to cancle my sub.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    lol at strike like iron

build 3pts and a gcd for what is essentially equivialant to the tree's t1 passive damage talent.
    Is going that deep into paragon even worth it now or will it hybridize better with, say, RB or Tempest now?
    The Riftguard
    Deepwood :: TDQ 4/4 :: FT 2/4
    Morning Raiding Guild - Recruiting!

Atrius: "Paragon seems solid. At Level 60 I came in at the top of IA damage."

Ascendant

I assume 61 para was over performing at level 60?? Hard to say since not many warriors are 60. Either way i dont mind seeing para fade into oblivion i hate the spec anyway but i still would like to see it perform at a respectable level
    Last edited by Kiika; 11-20-2012 at 08:28 AM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Itseotle View Post
    Is going that deep into paragon even worth it now or will it hybridize better with, say, RB or Tempest now?
    I doubt it since they changed elemental precision in rb to only affect elemental attacks. Not sure why that changed was needed i assume to kill any hybrid with para?? if so just wow
    Last edited by Kiika; 11-20-2012 at 08:29 AM.

It def. feels like another kick in the balls the warrior class.

I know you hawk the forums Atrius. Can you at least address the recent changes and whats going on?

They didn't even bother to fix the other abilities that were broken just like Bladefury...
    WARNING - My posts may hurt the feelings of sensitive individuals.

Nobody was using Paragon because it sucked. So, yeah go ahead and nerf it... sounds smart.

Tempest was barely keeping up with equally geared mages in experts & raid rifts. So, yeah... nerf that too. -20% dps loss sounds fair to you? We were dead even with mages. Now we're 20% behind, just like that. Yeah, woohoo... why run Tempest on a raid? Ever? Why...

Warriors were able to solo 1v1 mobs relatively easily with Bioelectric transfer, yes. It needed a slight nerf, not complete removal. I guess they want us stopping to eat after every pull. Desire to do dailies thus reduced to 0. Thanks for that too.

So at this time Warriors should be roughly 10%+ behind similarly geared and skilled mages in both melee and ranged. Where are the corresponding global buffs to warriors and/or nerfs to Mages?

Thanks, Atrius. Good job lookin out. We've been waiting for over a month now for you to get this stuff right with the constant promise of you having a grand scheme and these things eventually working out. And yet patch after patch we've been nothing but royally screwed over.

At this point the only spec we have that should remain competitive, unless there are some stealth buffs we're not aware of, is 54 Riftblade. So if you're playing ANY OTHER CLASS and being beat by a warrior, you're doing something wrong or the fight is 100% melee friendly and we got lucky on RNG.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast