+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: rift 2.0 hotfix 2 Bladefury and tempest

Atrius, a lot of the long time warriors have backed you this entire time whether we are vocal on the forums or not. But these changes today....WTF man. These aren't the kind of changes you make after you go LIVE!! Making them near the end of beta would have been one thing but this?!?!?

I just don't know what to say right now. Not very happy

Champion of Telara

So much anger in this thread. Calm down, its a game and yes they are going to mess up at times. Throwing hissy fits is not going to help anyone though.
    I for one don't overly care if something is broken short term as long as its identified and fixed before long.
    Many of us will still level or raid just fine I'm sure
    Drakkles - Warrior - Jynxed
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by Drathek View Post
    So much anger in this thread. Calm down, its a game and yes they are going to mess up at times. Throwing hissy fits is not going to help anyone though.
    I for one don't overly care if something is broken short term as long as its identified and fixed before long.
    We play games to have fun. If I'm not having fun, I can make it known to Trion why I'm not, in hopes that they get their **** together, or I can leave the game.

Behold, option 1.
    Last edited by Leif; 11-20-2012 at 09:44 AM.
    Waiting for Wildstar...

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwind View Post
    Of course it's disabled. Players shouldn't hit like Bosses in raids.
    I wasnt saying it shouldnt be, I was hoping it was so that current content would not be plowed through brute force style with mass warriors.

It was obviously broken

I just wish that our class worked, and didnt have to learn new specs and rotations and change everything for each hotfix.

I think all warriors should be given an honorary Nerfbat "costume" weapon in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Drathek View Post
    This isn't just 1 bad change. We've been dealing with this in every patch & hotfix since 1.11 went live (and ignored on Beta & PTS prior)... check back, that's a lot of time/updates. It isn't getting better, it's getting horribly worse. And their silence on the issue proves they know they've done poorly and just don't want to own up to it.

Telaran

lol took you guys that long to realize that trion is a ****ing joke?

I realized that pre 1.11

i will try to compile some stuff i see and experianced and report them in a more direct manner when i test some of the new changes out,

i doubt many ppl here actually raided much at 60 yet, try not make too much "assumptions" without knowing how things actually are.

Free Rift Strats @ rift-mmorpg.com

Quote Originally Posted by Wylt View Post
    Nobody was using Paragon because it sucked. So, yeah go ahead and nerf it... sounds smart.

Tempest was barely keeping up with equally geared mages in experts & raid rifts. So, yeah... nerf that too. -20% dps loss sounds fair to you? We were dead even with mages. Now we're 20% behind, just like that. Yeah, woohoo... why run Tempest on a raid? Ever? Why...

Warriors were able to solo 1v1 mobs relatively easily with Bioelectric transfer, yes. It needed a slight nerf, not complete removal. I guess they want us stopping to eat after every pull. Desire to do dailies thus reduced to 0. Thanks for that too.

So at this time Warriors should be roughly 10%+ behind similarly geared and skilled mages in both melee and ranged. Where are the corresponding global buffs to warriors and/or nerfs to Mages?

Thanks, Atrius. Good job lookin out. We've been waiting for over a month now for you to get this stuff right with the constant promise of you having a grand scheme and these things eventually working out. And yet patch after patch we've been nothing but royally screwed over.

At this point the only spec we have that should remain competitive, unless there are some stealth buffs we're not aware of, is 54 Riftblade. So if you're playing ANY OTHER CLASS and being beat by a warrior, you're doing something wrong or the fight is 100% melee friendly and we got lucky on RNG.
    Wyit... Should I even have to say it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharogy View Post
    i will try to compile some stuff i see and experianced and report them in a more direct manner when i test some of the new changes out,

i doubt many ppl here actually raided much at 60 yet, try not make too much "assumptions" without knowing how things actually are.
    I'm sure you don't agree, but raiding isn't everything.
    Waiting for Wildstar...

Telaran

no mention of arc skipping attacks with wavelegth buff up

Wylt, as someone that has benefited greatly from your guides and direction, it sounds like it's time for a break. I've seen these words of frustration before from others and myself, and it's usually the red flag indicating it's time to walk away for a little while before outright burnout happens. Once you hit true burnout on a game, it'll never quite have the same draw.

Whether you stick it out through this, take a break, or drop it altogether, I just wanted to say thanks.

Oh, and sorry for spamming purge on you. Nothin' personal.
    "You with your fancy cooldowns and "runic" power! You know where my power comes from!? THE BACK OF MY HAND, #&!$%!"

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwind View Post
    This is puzzling. It was nice to have a third solo grind build involving Tempest (other than Warlord/Champ). Now those who were using Tempest are pigeon holed into Warlord/Champ.

Somebody was probably abusing Bioelectric Transfer in PvP. Trion usually makes a complete ability change as a reaction to PvP enviroment.
    Still got Riftblade/Warlord which does good, specially combined with vampiric essence. Riftspear is sheer amazing when mobs are grouped right in doing so real raw aoe damage, while also being great at ST damage as well. Just another option to play with really if you wanted one.

wow yall are pretty angry lol .. least ur not 3rd or 4th dps class wise so yeah .. calm down a bit?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Sharogy View Post

I didn't know this game is all about raiding. At least trion did not advertise like that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast