Last edited by Angryweasel; 03-29-2012 at 11:28 AM.
_______****Warrior - Yes it's me!****_________
Last edited by gfiz; 03-29-2012 at 11:54 AM.
You people are boring me. Its 2 weeks to 1.8 and we are not close to being fine with the current state of warriors.
Note to all.... all parses are good as long as you post spec, ap, crit, weapon damage, buffs, debuffs, etc.. and not inflate data with hidden consumables and buffs. Refraining mentioning offenders names.
My biggest concern is all builds use rb finishers as gcd finishers suck. My other concern is beastmaster builds do not have enough damage to justify the pet. 2 hand build lack the dps to be justified for raids vs dual wields mobility and utility.
Last edited by Voldeth; 03-29-2012 at 11:55 AM.
You can put something here? Neat!
You'll probably see more variance from people setting up polearm 2h PA, then swapping to 2x1h swords than you would from the differences in scaling off stats.
I run pole arm pa's and 2 sword 1hers while PJ runs axe 2h and axe 1h.
Both close on 2h specs. Dw there is a noticeable difference and people have taken note of the higher parse.
Just have to take the Pa and weapOns into. Consideration when comparing to other parses.
still no new changes since the Destroyer's Bearing nerfs huh?
I play a warrior cause I like getting nerfed every patch.
Keenblade (Nexilis - 11/11 HK)
I'd say with good RNG a warrior could pull 4.7k-4.8k at most... I was holding that until I got 3 boxes last night and ended with 4.2k.
PS: I hate how everything is decided by RNG... WTB more complicated fights/rotations.
Last edited by Valthirus; 03-29-2012 at 01:41 PM.
Captain Valthirus - RETIRED - TERA/Valley of Titans
RW ST/AOE DPS Guide | BM ST/AOE DPS Guide | DW ST DPS Guide
Valthirus' Youtube Channel | SS below - Matron | SS 2 below - Murdantix | PA Levels @ 250
Ultimately I really think this is the issue and a couple people summed it up, though perhaps unintentionally. People do not like the idea that there is no longer one stop shopping for a competitive AE and ST build. You will need to compromise like every other calling. Want top AE dps one build, top ST dps another. This is the elephant in the room for many and so they are looking desperately for something else to hang their hat on that has a veil of logic.
Sacred Fire: Faeblight
Casual does not mean Lazy
So if you are talking sicaron the numbers you mention really don't mean anything pts testing wise.. And could be confusing to a whole lot of people
Drakkars - Warrior - Warcry - FaeblightGuild Leader4/4 TotDQ, 4/4 FT 4/5 EE
Sadly, having "one" top st spec and "one" top aoe spec, is still not offering choices.
It's my guess that the ultimate goal with the changes in progress is to make multiple builds viable regardless of what you're holding in your hand and (almost) regardless of the fight ahead.
You have/got/fancy 2 handers? you can play with it and still be able to do something.
You like DW better? Be Trion's guest too.
The strengths and weaknesses of each build is to be taken into account when choosing the build you want to use for a given fight, but should not factor THAT much. At least, one should be able to use his favorite build 80% of the time, and only be forced to switch to an alternate spec when the remaining 20% situation fights show up (heavy AoE fight, champion ; heavy movement/disconnect time fight, Paragon, etc). Even there, with enough people in the raid to cover every aspect of a fight, one could even just stay with his favorite build from times to times...
As for now, and if I take myself as an example, I like 2handers better, but should I want to do some decent ST dps, there is still a big gap between DW st damage and 2H st damage which would force me into a DW build that I would only consider as an "alternate build".
Last edited by Shakaale; 03-29-2012 at 02:07 PM.
At this point you owe is a response. You can't be super involved for weeks and then drop to nothing at all for over 70 pages of feedback while the class is in a shambles. We're waiting for updates to PTS that aren't coming, and we're waiting for feedback we aren't getting. All the while 1.8 is drawing nearer and nearer.
The longer you delay, the more I expect we'll have some big rash of changes on the Tuesday night before 1.8 goes live, just like we did for 1.7. IE: my hopes for this patch have been dashed pretty firmly and the more you wait to response, the less I look forward to it... you can guess from the overall tone of things lately that I'm not alone here.
Every day there are dozens of warriors parsing on PTS trying to find some magic formula, providing you feedback, etc... the least you could do is show us you're still involved and let us know what your plans are (if you even have plans), what progress you're making, etc.