+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 119
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: stop asking for nerfs on warriors. we need buffs!!

  1. #1
    Telaran Mechanix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    50

    Default stop asking for nerfs on warriors. we need buffs!!

    I am starting to THINK that all these new peeps asking for NERFS on warrior have no idea that we got nerfed to **** on up to 1.4.

  2. #2
    Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mechanix View Post
    I am starting to THINK that all these new peeps asking for NERFS on warrior have no idea that we got nerfed to **** on up to 1.4.
    You still have plate, giving you awesome advantages for pve and pvp. There is this one guy who solos Akylios solely with the help of his plate armor, which is not fair at all. An other warrior ignores all cleave mechanics, then my spells do almost no damage, again, because of plate armor.

    Until plate gets the well deserved nerf, we'll ask for more balance though abilities.
    Last edited by Oktabi; 12-10-2011 at 05:17 PM.

  3. #3
    RIFT Guide Writer Zyzyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mechanix View Post
    I am starting to THINK that all these new peeps asking for NERFS on warrior have no idea that we got nerfed to **** on up to 1.4.
    Those NERFS were necessary because warriors were OP in 1.4. Then 1.6 happened and we got this:

    WARRIOR
    * 'Gift' abilities now reduce incoming Physical damage by 0.3% and non-Physical damage by 0.38% per Soul Point spent in the associated Soul Tree. Ultimately this grants a 20% Physical mitigation and 25% non-Physical mitigation bonus to characters who have all of their points spent in tank souls.
    * Several tank abilities have had their threat generation amounts increased.
    * Rebalanced Power costs of non-Finisher abilities to resolve the issues caused by the Surging Energy fix. This change affects all Warrior Souls.
    * Spell interrupt shared cooldown has been increased to 8 seconds to match interrupt ability cooldowns.
    * Removed the damage reduction in PvP for the following abilities: Paired Strike, Punishing Blow, Frenzied Strike, Reaping Harvest, and Path of the Raptor.


    Those 1.4 nerfs are gone and we need them back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

  4. #4
    Ascendant Cromagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    stupid stuff
    and they also got stuff for dps!


    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

    Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

  5. #5
    Koe
    Koe is offline
    Ascendant Koe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    and they also got stuff for dps!


    ...

    They don't need anything to boost their DPS.


    Mages need to be nerfed down to 2-3% behind warriors, melee rogues/clerics need to be boosted to current warrior levels, and caster cleric needs to be boosted to Mage levels(2-3% behind Warrior).

    MM for Rogue is in a good spot, but Ranger needs to be boosted to Mage/Cleric Levels(2-3% behind warrior).


    The only thing Warrior could use is more variety.
    Free music! It's legal!
    DISCLAIMER: Some songs may have been taken down.

  6. #6
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    Those NERFS were necessary because warriors were OP in 1.4. Then 1.6 happened and we got this:

    WARRIOR
    * 'Gift' abilities now reduce incoming Physical damage by 0.3% and non-Physical damage by 0.38% per Soul Point spent in the associated Soul Tree. Ultimately this grants a 20% Physical mitigation and 25% non-Physical mitigation bonus to characters who have all of their points spent in tank souls.
    * Several tank abilities have had their threat generation amounts increased.
    * Rebalanced Power costs of non-Finisher abilities to resolve the issues caused by the Surging Energy fix. This change affects all Warrior Souls.
    * Spell interrupt shared cooldown has been increased to 8 seconds to match interrupt ability cooldowns.
    * Removed the damage reduction in PvP for the following abilities: Paired Strike, Punishing Blow, Frenzied Strike, Reaping Harvest, and Path of the Raptor.


    Those 1.4 nerfs are gone and we need them back.
    we still have all These Nerfs.

    Teaching of the Five Rings, Weapon Specialization, and Rift Fury are reduced by 10%.

    Slayer's Bearing is reduced by 5%.

    Strike Like Iron is reduced by 5% when used with 1 or 2 Attack Points, and 10% when using 3 Attack Points.

    Bend Like the Reed: Bonus is reduced by 5% per Attack Point used.

    Titan's Strike have been reduced by 10%.

    Force of Will is reduced by 5% in PvP for each Soul Point spent in it.


    BTW all those Add up

  7. #7
    Telaran Mechanix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oktabi View Post
    You still have plate, giving you awesome advantages for pve and pvp. There is this one guy who solos Akylios solely with the help of his plate armor, which is not fair at all. An other warrior ignores all cleave mechanics, then my spells do almost no damage, again, because of plate armor.

    Until plate gets the well deserved nerf, we'll ask for more balance though abilities.
    Plate you say, blahaha doesn't do anything!

  8. #8
    Ascendant Cromagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koe View Post
    They don't need anything to boost their DPS.


    Mages need to be nerfed down to 2-3% behind warriors, melee rogues/clerics need to be boosted to current warrior levels, and caster cleric needs to be boosted to Mage levels(2-3% behind Warrior).

    MM for Rogue is in a good spot, but Ranger needs to be boosted to Mage/Cleric Levels(2-3% behind warrior).


    The only thing Warrior could use is more variety.
    Because dps warriors are decent in pvp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

    Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

  9. #9
    Telaran Mechanix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oktabi View Post
    You still have plate, giving you awesome advantages for pve and pvp. There is this one guy who solos Akylios solely with the help of his plate armor, which is not fair at all. An other warrior ignores all cleave mechanics, then my spells do almost no damage, again, because of plate armor.

    Until plate gets the well deserved nerf, we'll ask for more balance though abilities.
    thats pve not pvp.........

  10. #10
    Ascendant Cromagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oktabi View Post
    You still have plate, giving you awesome advantages for pve and pvp. There is this one guy who solos Akylios solely with the help of his plate armor, which is not fair at all. An other warrior ignores all cleave mechanics, then my spells do almost no damage, again, because of plate armor.

    Until plate gets the well deserved nerf, we'll ask for more balance though abilities.
    OMG THATS ME!!! I soloed akylios with plate, did you see my post?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

    Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

  11. #11
    Koe
    Koe is offline
    Ascendant Koe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    Because dps warriors are decent in pvp.

    Edit: My bad. Did not see the bolded part.
    Last edited by Koe; 12-10-2011 at 08:07 PM.
    Free music! It's legal!
    DISCLAIMER: Some songs may have been taken down.

  12. #12
    Ascendant Cromagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koe View Post
    Edit: My bad. Did not see the bolded part.
    Lol...I just got a paragraph ready too make you look derp. :P


    all well. people misread. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

    Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

  13. #13
    Telaran Mechanix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    Lol...I just got a paragraph ready too make you look derp. :P


    all well. people misread. lol
    MY point is there asking for a vk nerf cause it annoys a player which can't do his crit for up to 5k whatever in a warfront, are the forum's really going to crap,that mages are asking for a vk nerf..



    Enough with the nerfs , if your failed pvper just qiut,or go pve...
    Last edited by Mechanix; 12-10-2011 at 08:12 PM.

  14. #14
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    Those NERFS were necessary because warriors were OP in 1.4. Then 1.6 happened and we got this:

    WARRIOR
    * 'Gift' abilities now reduce incoming Physical damage by 0.3% and non-Physical damage by 0.38% per Soul Point spent in the associated Soul Tree. Ultimately this grants a 20% Physical mitigation and 25% non-Physical mitigation bonus to characters who have all of their points spent in tank souls.
    * Several tank abilities have had their threat generation amounts increased.
    * Rebalanced Power costs of non-Finisher abilities to resolve the issues caused by the Surging Energy fix. This change affects all Warrior Souls.
    * Spell interrupt shared cooldown has been increased to 8 seconds to match interrupt ability cooldowns.
    * Removed the damage reduction in PvP for the following abilities: Paired Strike, Punishing Blow, Frenzied Strike, Reaping Harvest, and Path of the Raptor.


    Those 1.4 nerfs are gone and we need them back.
    You sir, are terrible. Those "unnerfs" compromise less than 10% of the nerfs that occured in 1.4. Anything but riftblade is still garbage in pvp, they unnerfed abilities that STILL aren't used. We still have a 30% damage reduction in pvp compared to pve. Does any other class have that? Does anyone else lose a flat 30% damage JUST because it's pvp? Don't think so. Warriors are the laughing stock of the pvp community, you clearly don't understand the mechanics if you believe that the tiny "undo" made us viable again.

  15. #15
    Telaran Mechanix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vedorial View Post
    You sir, are terrible. Those "unnerfs" compromise less than 10% of the nerfs that occured in 1.4. Anything but riftblade is still garbage in pvp, they unnerfed abilities that STILL aren't used. We still have a 30% damage reduction in pvp compared to pve. Does any other class have that? Does anyone else lose a flat 30% damage JUST because it's pvp? Don't think so. Warriors are the laughing stock of the pvp community, you clearly don't understand the mechanics if you believe that the tiny "undo" made us viable again.
    After all the nerf WARRIOR treads out there now, its making it much easier to switch to SWTOR cause of these players , but im not giving up on rift i hope they see the failed players in the game and don't nerf us more, cause they don't know how to play there class.
    Last edited by Mechanix; 12-10-2011 at 08:34 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts