+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Lingering Wounds

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Rift Team

Default Lingering Wounds

Hey there guys. Recently we made Lingering Wounds cleansable in an effort to maintain consistency with other abilities and fix some concerns. Unfortunately, this change did not work out the way we wanted it to and has really accomplished nothing other than generating agitation among Warriors. So as an early Holiday gift, I am reversing that change and making Lingering Wounds once again not Cleansable. You should see this change soon.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Atrius View Post
    Hey there guys. Recently we made Lingering Wounds cleansable in an effort to maintain consistency with other abilities and fix some concerns. Unfortunately, this change did not work out the way we wanted it to and has really accomplished nothing other than generating agitation among Warriors. So as an early Holiday gift, I am reversing that change and making Lingering Wounds once again not Cleansable. You should see this change soon.
    ORRRRR u can just make it leech healing like the rogues do ^^

RIFT Guide Writer Sekhmet The Fierce's Avatar

So you are still alive. Good to know, and good to see things are still being tweaked on.

However, I think the main issue is more the fact that LW gets overwritten by other healing debuffs, and those debuffs are in turn cleansable. Unless this is what has been changed and LW doesn't get overwritten.
    "Wer mit Ungeheuern kämpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird. Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein."
    He who fights with Monsters should look to it that He himself does not become a Monster. And when you gaze long into an Abyss, the Abyss also gazes into you.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Sekhmet The Fierce View Post
    So you are still alive. Good to know, and good to see things are still being tweaked on.

However, I think the main issue is more the fact that LW gets overwritten by other healing debuffs, and those debuffs are in turn cleansable. Unless this is what has been changed and LW doesn't get overwritten.
    No - Its def. cleansable. It was posted from dueling. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by iZemi View Post
    ORRRRR u can just make it leech healing like the rogues do ^^
    What Zemi said... WTB Heals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

RIFT Guide Writer Sekhmet The Fierce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    No - Its def. cleansable. It was posted from dueling. ;p
    No point in having an uncleansable debuff if it gets overwritten by cleansable ones. Then it might as well be a cleansable debuff.
    "Wer mit Ungeheuern kämpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird. Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein."
    He who fights with Monsters should look to it that He himself does not become a Monster. And when you gaze long into an Abyss, the Abyss also gazes into you.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #6
    Rift Team

Unfortunately Fell Blades and Vampiric Munitions will still overwrite Lingering Wounds. Other effects should not however.
    Last edited by Atrius; 12-06-2011 at 04:55 PM.

Plane Touched

Atrius, are we getting any love in 1.7?

A lot of War's are bolting. Could use some good news =)
    Illuminati <Warrior>, R8
    11/11

Honestly the only thing that bothers me is that I can not run my RW spec in raids because people feel a need for run speed and I can not sustain energy with clover.

In other words: I hope 1.7 has some kind of energy fixes that are more band-aid than the last.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

9.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #9
    Rift Team

I am currently working on issues related to Physical DPS in PVP as well as Energy issues. Which is why I have been quiet lately. As soon as have some definitive answers I will be posting here about them. But yes, the goal is to have something in for 1.7.
    Last edited by Atrius; 12-06-2011 at 05:04 PM.

I am currently working on issues related to Physical DPS in PVP as well as Energy issues. Which is why I have been quiet lately. As soon as have some definitive answers I will be posting here about them. But yes, the goal is to have something in for 1.7.
    Be mindful of 4pc HK.

You're going to be hearing alot of QQ soon since it's not uncommon to be 10/11HK for active players. This can either end up being a painless localized fix that doesn't effect PvE, or a disaster on both fronts.
    r40 puzzlybox <rise of mayhem> whoo whoo
    r40 pizzabox wheeeeeeeee

puzzlebox + apoth = <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0

Rift Disciple

Does this mean you're also going to reverse out all the other changes you made that accomplished nothing other than generating agitation among warriors?

I guess thanks for letting us know about this this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by caper View Post
    Zin can't be female. He's also Repear. He told me so in 50 chat. And he never trolls.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlebox View Post
    Be mindful of 4pc HK.

You're going to be hearing alot of QQ soon since it's not uncommon to be 10/11HK for active players. This can either end up being a painless localized fix that doesn't effect PvE, or a disaster on both fronts.
    I can't think of many abilities that would be worth it if physical DPS is modified for the better while using the HK 4 piece.

BF, Sweeping, Ragestorm, Titan's Strike...

None of those increase survivability, avoidance, or heal me.
    Illuminati <Warrior>, R8
    11/11

Garbage. It should be cleansable
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon

Tempagon PvP Video

Thanks, Atrius. If you can get something to PTS and need some testing on it there's plenty of able warriors ready to help you out! =)
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast