+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Massive warrior quitting/rerolling?

Default Massive warrior quitting/rerolling?

Well - Two of my rank 8 warrior friends have unsubbed, and don't plan on looking back.

My rank 5 friend unsubbed, and said he might come back if SWTOR flops (Which it will. that game sucks)

2 Rank 7 warriors, and another rank 5 friend have rerolled a mage, and 2 rogues.

How are your friends doing? or better yet. How are you doing?

Not a QQ post. Seeing how our community is doing super! or I hope so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Rift Master

I feel like unsubbing right now, I really do. Quite depressing, not sure how long until i break from the stress of it all! itchy fingers
    A remnant of special olympics world first hammerknell - 27th July 2011 - Best raid ever to be opened. I was a mighty warrior tank. Had many friends and was appreciated in the community.

Looking back at RIFT is bittersweet. Ah damn.

I made a rogue awhile ago and just recently started leveling it again. I plan on still raiding with Warrior, but since I already have rank 8, no point in pvp atm.

Soulwalker

I only get on my 2 warriors for the pvp dailies/weekly. Other then that, I been playing my rogue heavily, and keeping up with my alt mage and cleric more.

though I love warriors, always have. Been playing Warriors since I've been playing games. So there is very little stopping me from jumping to the next MMO to try their warriors. and SWTOR is the next MMO, and they better get the warrior class right, you can't mess/screw up the Jedi/Sith warrior class. You'll have so many pissed off fans lol

Thinking about moving to the mage now. No heals= fail in this pvp. I can't solo at all now

I already unsubbed, Although for some reason I'm playing my warrior more, even though it's hard as ****. Not because mages, clerics and rogues are good players, mind you, I think I'm just a masochist.

I feel my warrior does fine in raiding so far. I used to use a fairly high Riftblade build for DPS which seems to have significantly reduced crits from pre-1.5 but builds come and go so this is no big deal.

I have yet to find a decent PvP 2H build that suits my playstyle. Pre-1.5, I was typically near or at the top of the damage charts and killing blow charts with 38 Champion 28 Riftblade. Now, I have a hard time being near the middle. I am not so ignorant as to claim this is a blanket Warrior nerf as my 44 Paragon / 20 Champion / 2 Riftblade still does well (though not as well as the 38 Champion 28 Riftblade did). This would not be discouraging in the least if not for the fact that I have spent a large amount of favor on the R8 2H weapon. Until I can create a decent 2H PvP build, I will likely be playing my R1 Cleric for PvP.
    Savik of Greybriar
    Guild Leader, TKagi Ro (Level 30)
    3/3 BoS

Telaran

This is Fanci, my rank 1 rogue alt, expert quality gear at best (no pvp gear) with gedlo dragon-hunter's bow. 44mm/17sin/5inf

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...0930234624.jpg
    Last edited by hoppy; 10-01-2011 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hoppy View Post
    This is Fanci, my rank 1 rogue alt, expert quality gear at best (no pvp gear) with gedlo dragon-hunter's bow. 44mm/17sin/5inf

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...0930234624.jpg

Cool, you spammed Fan Out and Crossfire from the bridge in a lop-sided Scion. Even more proof that Rogues are OP!
    Thranimal - Rogue
    <Odium>

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Thranox View Post
    Cool, you spammed Fan Out and Crossfire from the bridge in a lop-sided Scion. Even more proof that Rogues are OP!
    Like 98% of the time, sometimes people lived through my RANK 1 AoE and I had to be burdened with singling them down.
    Last edited by hoppy; 10-01-2011 at 03:22 PM.

9 friends have quit and my last guild disbanded (in the middle of HK progression) over the last 2 months. I have also unsubbed.

Can't speak for the issues friends have quit. But the see-saw class balancing & "PVP in PVE" was big part of quitting for a few.

Myself? I still like Rift and enjoy playing a Warrior main. Rift is just too sparse in it's actual metagame. The game lacks a robust foundation for progression, optimization and the commentators/thinktank to go with it.

I'm gonna give them a few months to work it out. Truthfully, I am not really feeling engaged in the game currently because it feels so shallow and flaccid.

Amid class balance issues, poor itemization, PVP > PVE progression, VERY poor developer statements, et cetera- it is simply off putting.
    Last edited by titansgrip; 10-01-2011 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hoppy View Post
    Like 98% of the time, sometimes people lived through my RANK 1 AoE and I had to be burdened with singling them down.
    Yea, thankfully the Stormcallers kept those fish in the barrel frozen for you. Post some screens of you "singling them down" in Whitefall Steppes next and if you get 24 kills in there I'll move along.
    Thranimal - Rogue
    <Odium>

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Thranox View Post
    Yea, thankfully the Stormcallers kept those fish in the barrel frozen for you. Post some screens of you "singling them down" in Whitefall Steppes next and if you get 24 kills in there I'll move along.
    You wont see any.... All this rogues are op...but not a single combat log to prove it....its all warrior bs because they have to fight for kills like everyone else...they cant face roll anymore. Training wheels came off and they gave uo...

Quote Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
    You wont see any.... All this rogues are op...but not a single combat log to prove it....its all warrior bs because they have to fight for kills like everyone else...they cant face roll anymore. Training wheels came off and they gave uo...
    whilst ive yet seen a class crit for less than a warrior.

not only that bunny hopping we can do nothing about. at least rogues can go mm

Follow Me on Twitter
    Follow Nerds In Denial
    Officer of NiD | youtube Stream

I've been having a butt ton of fun on my warrior.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast