+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Massive warrior quitting/rerolling?

Quote Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
    You wont see any.... All this rogues are op...but not a single combat log to prove it....its all warrior bs because they have to fight for kills like everyone else...they cant face roll anymore. Training wheels came off and they gave uo...
    Dude do u even play Rift post 1.5? You and I both know that we don't have to post any combat logs to prove your unbalanced efficiency. Ok ok we get it you guys are happy with your buffs...heck im happy that you guys dont FEEL useless anymore, but I must say that Trion was a bit heavy handed with both the Rogue and Warrior tweaks in a game that's been out 6+ months now. Imo incremental change will always be easier on the player base as well as the devs (to crunch numbers) as opposed to what happened with 1.5. Warriors are supposed to have good burst (especially in pvp) but now 1. A good healer will never die (as if they did b4, but if the war was lucky he could burst the healer down with low enough health) 2. A good rogue will never allow a warrior enough time to burst on them (even pre 1.5, i wont even talk about now) + their massive dps and survivability buffs (not an impossible fight, just highly improbable that ur gonna win equally geared....or lesser)...Training wheels? Fight for kills? (like all thos HARD working MM out there right) Get real troll....

Quote Originally Posted by Xandoras View Post
    Dude do u even play Rift post 1.5? You and I both know that we don't have to post any combat logs to prove your unbalanced efficiency. Ok ok we get it you guys are happy with your buffs...heck im happy that you guys dont FEEL useless anymore, but I must say that Trion was a bit heavy handed with both the Rogue and Warrior tweaks in a game that's been out 6+ months now. Imo incremental change will always be easier on the player base as well as the devs (to crunch numbers) as opposed to what happened with 1.5. Warriors are supposed to have good burst (especially in pvp) but now 1. A good healer will never die (as if they did b4, but if the war was lucky he could burst the healer down with low enough health) 2. A good rogue will never allow a warrior enough time to burst on them (even pre 1.5, i wont even talk about now) + their massive dps and survivability buffs (not an impossible fight, just highly improbable that ur gonna win equally geared....or lesser)...Training wheels? Fight for kills? (like all thos HARD working MM out there right) Get real troll....
    Or we could be what trion is trying to make us do. Tank in warfronts. I feel more useful silencing every 8 seconds(Which ends up being 3 seconds for 3 AP points...silly) Than DPSing a whole warfront. Rogues and other classes can do that for me. I'll hide behind you guys, or actually. Go infront because people attack tanks (Lol?)

http://tinypic.com/r/19m99d/7

http://tinypic.com/r/o6e7ly/7

P.S: If your reading at how many people are unsubbing trion (I know I have. Not only because of your fail to balance Peeveepee's.)...

Subdue is also broken - Not working on all taunts. kthx.

Or was the 51reaver/51voidknight/51templar build to OP so you nerfed it? :I
    Last edited by Cromagis; 10-01-2011 at 04:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

That's right, leave. That just means moar plate for me =)
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    Well - Two of my rank 8 warrior friends have unsubbed, and don't plan on looking back.

My rank 5 friend unsubbed, and said he might come back if SWTOR flops (Which it will. that game sucks)

2 Rank 7 warriors, and another rank 5 friend have rerolled a mage, and 2 rogues.

How are your friends doing? or better yet. How are you doing?

Not a QQ post. Seeing how our community is doing super! or I hope so.
    All that is happening is exactly what I've already said. This patch seperates the good warriors, from the bad. Cya bads.
    Serashen - Warrior - Dayblind
    |GP - 4/4| |DH - 4/4| |GSB - 5/5| |RoS - 4/4| |HK - 10/11| |PvP - P8|
    Rift Junkies Moderator - Top Secret Warriors - Intelligent Warrior Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Serashen View Post
    All that is happening is exactly what I've already said. This patch seperates the good warriors, from the bad. Cya bads.
    QFT^ Well except for me, I'm an Adequate Warrior, but I will never abandon my Warrior.
    Naetharion-Warrior of Wolfsbane
    "Basically when you're a Warrior you just look at everybody like they're a piece of Sh*t."-Gearbreaker
    Lambpasta-Mage of Wolfsbane
    "Go Squirrel Crazy!"

Ascendant

My sub runs out in 3 days. I am currently really enjoying LOL, never played it before, so I see no reason to resub at this point.

I will happily resub if they improve warrior playing experience as I enjoy raiding with my guild and stuff, but PVP has become a long trudge uphill at this point and its the main reason I play the game. I can not even do a WF without a premade because I am now way too heal dependant, which means I spend 70% of my time standing around.

Suggestions:

set the ocd timer to 1 second
    reverse the nerfs to taunts and interrupts
    unnerf bloodthirst ability back to what it was
    rework vindicator so that A we can get some armor ignore and B we spec for some lifesteal like every other class in the game
    Last edited by solarbear; 10-01-2011 at 06:03 PM.

Shadowlander

I have been Rank 8 for a while now.

Always in the top 3 for dmg in warefronts until last month and a half.... Now I am lucky to be in the top half. Its not big drop in dps its more the buffs in rogues and mages. We are defiantly at the bottom of the food chain now.

Nad

I do play a warrior since launch, for the gameplay, not because it is/was/will be the FoTM class, same as I do play my SK on EQ1 since more than 10 years (and still active raider).

I'm done with the PvP grind (just for PvE purpose, for my secondary roles when I don't tank, cuz, overpowered class or not, the PvP in this game is a boring joke) so I don't care.

I'm still one of the MTs in my guild and as long as the raiding content will be kinda interresting, I'll stay.

Sure, very little things left to do in this game for a raider (dungeon dailies, chronicles ? Less than an hour for all, and Planar Attunement grind is fast so ...) but Rift is not my only MMO game, so ...

Rift Chaser

I have cancelled. I refuse to pay to play for a game that I am not having fun with and I am not having fun anymore in Rift. Over the top balancing nerfs/buffs is one of my biggest turn offs for MMOs. I had about 10 days played time in my warrior and while that may not sound like much its 240 hours of my life that I spent on a class that I am no longer happy with.

2H builds now die fast, we can only do damage in melee and when we charge we get nearest enemy targeted and burned down. In order for a 2H warrior to be viable he has to have lingering wounds and be a RB. In order for warriors to survive they need to be part VK and Paladin for magic and melee mitigation. We have to choose now between dps and survability while the other classes do not. Chlorolocks have good dps and survability, rogues have dps and life siphoning heals as well as ranged specs. Clerics do have to choose between heals or dps.

I have just lost faith in the developers that they can manage this game effectively and balance it without screwing it up like they did in 1.5. I will not pay to play a game while I wait for the class that I wanted to play to become viable again. I also do not personally believe that a class should be R8 and with a premade to be viable. I know some posters here are saying warriors are fine but they happen to be R8 and run premades.

Soulwalker

^^^

Same here, sub stops tomorrow - Good luck all that stay, maybe I will see some folks over in swtor if it does not stink it up.

Rift Master

swtor will fail, just like rift. age of conan, aion etc. Nothing can live up to WoW. Companies just piss the player base off too much.
    A remnant of special olympics world first hammerknell - 27th July 2011 - Best raid ever to be opened. I was a mighty warrior tank. Had many friends and was appreciated in the community.

Looking back at RIFT is bittersweet. Ah damn.

I've resubbed for another 6 months for reasons that don't involve my lvl36 worrior or my lvl 39 rogue.

I feel that my worrior is in a squishie state with no heals at the moment but, I think Trion will come around to getting this grieving resolved soon. I'm spending alot of time on my 50 mage which is a lot of fun, and my 50 melee/cleric also fun. I haven't been on my rogue for some time. I'm not going to abandon my worrior at this stage of the game.
    Just, comfortably numb....

Quote Originally Posted by Nuxt View Post
    swtor will fail, just like rift. age of conan, aion etc. Nothing can live up to WoW. Companies just piss the player base off too much.
    Players are too fickle. Stop feeling personally hurt every time the devs "nerf" your class. As stated earlier, this patch just widens the gap between good and bad warriors.

For the record, while I can't be the top DPS in warfronts (if the team has good mages/rogues/cabalists), I CAN be the top in killing blows. You can still burst clerics...just takes a bit longer. Work on optimizing builds and rotations, instead of QQ'ing on the forums. You'll find a bit of hard work goes a long way.
    Lemming (formerly Mrhyde@Belmont), Guild Leader of Black Company on Greybriar
    We are Black Company ~~~ See our recruitment thread!

THIS IS HOW I ROLL
    Raids Mon/Tue/Thur 5:30 server time, 9/9, 2/4, 1/3, 1/3

Shadowlander

To be honest, I just man up and accept that things don't always go my way in an MMO. What's OP today will be underpowered next month, what's broken will be fixed and what's perfect will bug out.. It's just the life of an MMO. I enjoy Rift, I accept that my "game play experience may change" so I don't expect to remain the same.. and if I did it'd be boring anyway.

I'm not enjoying PvP as much these days due to Rogues but lets be honest, it's about time they got some love and whiel I think they might be a bit tuned up too much I don't worry about it greatly as I know things will change as always. In the end I'll just pop off and do something else for a bit

Ascendant

I dont mind the buff to rouges but why nerf warriors in the process even more?? I personally thought our class was fine where it was to be honest. Im r8 but why do my stats at the end of wfs seems like they were conjoured up by a r2 warrior?? makes no sense. My sub runs out next month and i wont resubbing for the foreseeable future, sorry trion but you blew it with this patch

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast