+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Warrior Dead

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinofury View Post
    Obviously, you 2 clowns, just want range in wf's ....cause Warriors wont be going in there, after yet another nerf
    Lol...what are you, rank 2? The game is still count warriors, determine winner. It's been **53** games in a row now for me where that was the case.

Warriors still eat rogues, especially S % B warriors.

Warriors have been OP in this game since beta, and still are. They still put out more DPS than any other class, and have the highest mitigation. The fact that shields still block DOTs is freaking ridiculous. Nothing like seeing 43 (563 blocked). It's laughable. How do you block (*&)(*&)*( poison with a shield.....

After ranking up 4 classes in PvP I can honestly say I wish warriors would go through 6 months of being a 3 GCD kill, while their hotbars are shut off. That's what's been happening to mages. If that's happening to you now, welcome to the club, fun isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultrazen View Post
    Warriors have been OP in this game since beta, and still are.?
    Are you smoking?
    No trials... No tricks... No traps... No EU-RP server? NO THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by neandramathal View Post
    All I picked up from this thread was that someone claimed Clerics actually die already..... wut?
    Consider the source I guess.
    EVERYBODY DIES, BUT NOT EVERYBODY LIVES.

Quote Originally Posted by Satiar View Post
    I'm not sure if you knew, but Rogue ranged DPS is all physical, and you have extreme anti-kite abilities in a magic-based build that happens to come with SnB.
    I'm aware or that. Just wanted to make you feel better about your chances. I just don't get all this LOL Warriors were nerfed talk. Rogues were made better, doesn't really bother me.
    EVERYBODY DIES, BUT NOT EVERYBODY LIVES.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinofury View Post
    Seriously Trion, are you trying to kill melee classes? ....am r5 and getting 4 shotted by MM's

This is the biggest joke patch since ya's went live, all but made a lot of people except those that roll rogues, unsubscribe....no consistency at all....u buff rogues to the sh**house, and nerf warriors..

Makes me seriously wanna go back to WoW or find a new MMO
    LOL can't wait to see all the rogue tears when they receive their "mages need love" nerf.

Warriors are fine (I only pvp) just changed a few things is all, still top kb almost every game. Only the bads will whine

My name is Bootypop and I like to party!
    Make it rain trik, make it make it rain trik!
    BootyLust-P8/40 Warrior
    Lustymoan-P7/37-Rogue
    Naughtydreams-P7/35-Mage
    Bootyhoe-lvl 35 cleric-Defiant

Telaran

Like I said, this update will make the 10% of rogues that are actually good..amazing. The other 90% of you scrub crybabies will continue to complain, nothing to see here move along.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/Desjardin/Signatures/Comeatmebro7.png

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Meeki View Post
    Wow, warriors aren't godlike anymore. Welcome to the world the other three classes have been living in.

We've been the 3rd best calling for ages. Now we are by far the worst. Guess that is class balance according to the other callings.

Quote Originally Posted by solarbear View Post
    We've been the 3rd best calling for ages. Now we are by far the worst. Guess that is class balance according to the other callings.
    Are you kidding?

You've been the premier PvP DPS and PvE DPS for months now. And probably still are. And you're still the top tanks in the game.
    Last edited by Satiar; 09-28-2011 at 04:13 PM.
    Officer of Legacy, Keenblade.

Prestige Rank 8 -- 4/10 HK -- Rogue

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Satiar View Post
    Are you kidding?

You've been the premier PvP DPS and PvE DPS for months now. And probably still are. And you're still the top tanks in the game.
    PVE is for chumps anyone can perform there. If I am first or worst, I don't care. Spam 3 buttons for 2h... yipee.

PVP - cleric and mage are better both in groups and 1v1 and have been since release. If you think otherwise you are fooling yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Spor View Post
    Go for it! No protection, no life! Enjoy your threat meter!
    I lol'ed. What protection?
    http://meeki.net/images/sketch/rift/forumsig.png

The protection someone should have had... when he played... but your to young to understand... move along cleric troll, your in the wrong class forums!
    No trials... No tricks... No traps... No EU-RP server? NO THANKS!

how is the fotm changing every major patch helping to balance this game? From what I read you all are in agreement that rogue > warrior now? How is that better than what we had to deal with before? If there is a new class who is better in pvp, than that is Trion failing at balancing.

Rift Disciple

You all are idiots, Clerics and Mages are the 2 most broken classes in the game yet they keep nerfing warriors. It's because idiots can't tell the difference between the warrior in there face and the mage or cleric in the background blowing them up. Completely stupid and it is 100% a reflection on the dev team.

Quote Originally Posted by solarbear View Post
    PVE is for chumps anyone can perform there. If I am first or worst, I don't care. Spam 3 buttons for 2h... yipee.

PVP - cleric and mage are better both in groups and 1v1 and have been since release. If you think otherwise you are fooling yourself.
    I'm confused at how you rate this? You need basically all 3 classes in a Group, well really 4 if ya count the rogue.

There isn't a single group i know out there doesn't run a Warrior for either subdue or lingering wounds.

As for 1v1, Clerics are one of the worst 1v1 Toons in the game, While they're able to survive some classes for a long period of time, They don't actually kill anyone remotely decent in a 1v1

Mages themselves are decent in a 1v1 fight, Esp Chloro/lock vs a Warrior if the defensive cooldowns are up, However if they're down, a Warrior should have no trouble walking all over a C/L, and if the Warrior has Heals of any kind he's VASTLY superior to the C/L on all levels.
    Xsorus - Rank 8 Mage/Server Seastone/Guardian/Guild - Desolate

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast