+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best PVE spec for me?

Ascendant

Default Best PVE spec for me?

I have about 850 Crit and 730 AP.

What would be the best set up for pve dps? I realise that how each build performs will rely largely on your gear at the time, so I thought I would try and get the best gear for my stats.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by solarbear View Post
    I have about 850 Crit and 730 AP.

What would be the best set up for pve dps? I realise that how each build performs will rely largely on your gear at the time, so I thought I would try and get the best gear for my stats.
    Other things play into what spec would be best. Such as: What purpose? Raiding? t2s? 10 mans? -> How many other dps wars do you normally raid/group with?

Simple answer for t2s: AOE powerhouse 29 rb/26 champ/11 para if using 2h... or 38/28 para/rb if DW.
    For Raids, every raid needs a BM.
    After BM, if there are 2 other riftblades in the raid, one should apply FA as a 51 rb.
    If no riftblades, consider the encounters that you're raiding: if you're in ROS/GSB go with primarily ST dps specs. (BM, 2h 38 para RW, DW 38 para, etc.)
    I'm guessing you're not past murdantix in HK based on your stats, but if you were then you'd value some AOE specs for matron/zilas like BM, 51 rb, 29 rb, 51 champ.

Basically: The best spec for you is highly dependant on your immediate circumstances. Warriors now have 4-5 viable specs and you should play what you like as long as it lines up with your progression goals. Reply with what weapons you have currently, what you're progressing in, and what you prefer to be using. :

Quote Originally Posted by Flitch View Post
    Other things play into what spec would be best. Such as: What purpose? Raiding? t2s? 10 mans? -> How many other dps wars do you normally raid/group with?

Simple answer for t2s: AOE powerhouse 29 rb/26 champ/11 para if using 2h... or 38/28 para/rb if DW.
    For Raids, every raid needs a BM.
    After BM, if there are 2 other riftblades in the raid, one should apply FA as a 51 rb.
    If no riftblades, consider the encounters that you're raiding: if you're in ROS/GSB go with primarily ST dps specs. (BM, 2h 38 para RW, DW 38 para, etc.)
    I'm guessing you're not past murdantix in HK based on your stats, but if you were then you'd value some AOE specs for matron/zilas like BM, 51 rb, 29 rb, 51 champ.

Basically: The best spec for you is highly dependant on your immediate circumstances. Warriors now have 4-5 viable specs and you should play what you like as long as it lines up with your progression goals. Reply with what weapons you have currently, what you're progressing in, and what you prefer to be using. :
    Cool. Im about to hit 50. Do you suggest 38 para or AoE powerhouse? What does better dps ir do they scale differently?

+ Reply to Thread