+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Skuznuts

Thread: Stop nerfing the warriors, from a rogue.

Shadowlander

Default Stop nerfing the warriors, from a rogue.

As the title states, I am a rogue, I have a level 10 warrior so I'm not pissed about nerfs or anything, im more concerned about the game's state if the whining continues.

The three main posts ive seen on the PvP forums include
    1. Nerf Healing
    2. Nerf Warriors
    3. We want arena or some more 1v1/2v2/5v5 situations. "end game PvP" or whatever u call it.

Well if most people didnt know, warriors are almost completely useless 1v1. I'm a sin/nb rogue at R4 and i've killed numerous R5/6 warriors, its not bloody easy, but by using all the moves im given in my spec, i can.

The thing about warriors is that they get the majority of their strength from a group, which is what we see when we see a warrior take out like 4 people. When paired with a cleric they are almost unbeatable; granted. But seriously, how hard is it to get a group in a wf to attack the healers? That's not an OP class, thats stupid players at work.

If Trion do decide to nerf healing, which is most likely going to happen, people are still going to scream out for warrior nerfs. So what happens when you take away healers from a warrior? They will be able to hit hard, sure, but will get destroyed.

I just wish people would stop screaming out for so many nerfs at once, and i pray to God that Trion doesn't listen to them all, or things are going to get nerfed beyond repair and destroy the game.

Maybe people should take more of a wholistic approach to a topic rather than seeing 2k crits at R0 and going ZOMG NERFS.

Soulwalker

Default too late

they are already making warrior's useless, just another copy cat version of WoW when it comes to warrior's

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Skuznuts View Post
    As the title states, I am a rogue, I have a level 10 warrior so I'm not pissed about nerfs or anything, im more concerned about the game's state if the whining continues.

The three main posts ive seen on the PvP forums include
    1. Nerf Healing
    2. Nerf Warriors
    3. We want arena or some more 1v1/2v2/5v5 situations. "end game PvP" or whatever u call it.

Well if most people didnt know, warriors are almost completely useless 1v1. I'm a sin/nb rogue at R4 and i've killed numerous R5/6 warriors, its not bloody easy, but by using all the moves im given in my spec, i can.

The thing about warriors is that they get the majority of their strength from a group, which is what we see when we see a warrior take out like 4 people. When paired with a cleric they are almost unbeatable; granted. But seriously, how hard is it to get a group in a wf to attack the healers? That's not an OP class, thats stupid players at work.

If Trion do decide to nerf healing, which is most likely going to happen, people are still going to scream out for warrior nerfs. So what happens when you take away healers from a warrior? They will be able to hit hard, sure, but will get destroyed.

I just wish people would stop screaming out for so many nerfs at once, and i pray to God that Trion doesn't listen to them all, or things are going to get nerfed beyond repair and destroy the game.

Maybe people should take more of a wholistic approach to a topic rather than seeing 2k crits at R0 and going ZOMG NERFS.
    Well i do think its time that there are alot more pvpers in the 6 months that we need to split up the lower ranks like 1-4-4-8 untell this happens the pvers that try pvp will keep qqing that the r6+ warriors are killing them rank 1 vrs rank 6 is tuff let alone rank 8 so i see y there crying but instead of nurfing i would split the groups. this would eliminate the times u go to solo q as r 7/8 and your hole party is green/blue or u have a full party of r6+ and there all r1 easy farm but no fun at all im in it for the fun not the easy win but idk i dont think trion reads this unless ppl are doing something against tos.
    Last edited by DarkOsiris420; 08-21-2011 at 01:35 PM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOsiris420 View Post
    Well i do think its time that there are alot more pvpers in the 6 months that we need to split up the lower ranks like 1-4-4-8 untell this happens the pvers that try pvp will keep qqing that the r6+ warriors are killing them rank 1 vrs rank 6 is tuff let alone rank 8 so i see y there crying but instead of nurfing i would split the groups. this would eliminate the times u go to solo q as r 7/8 and your hole party is green/blue or u have a full party of r6+ and there all r1 easy farm but no fun at all im in it for the fun not the easy win but idk i dont think trion reads this unless ppl are doing something against tos.
    Yeah mate for sure, they need to do something about it I'll agree.

Even if it was R1-4 then 5-8 I wouldn't mind. Sure the ques may be a little longer, but at least people will que to something they have a chance to win, instead of whatever Trion makes the battlegroup that particular week.

And yeah, same thing happened with rogues with sin spec. We would 2 hit R1s, they cried, we got nerfed.

Soulwalker

boo hoo warriors got nerfed
    anyone ever think that the simpliest classes to play deserve to be the bottom of the barrel.
    harder a class is to play the higher there dps and utility should be
    not the a class that thinks its tough choosing which of 4 buttons to push
    cant wait to see what happens when ranged damage get sorted out and warriors and other one button specs are left in the dust

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Nero View Post
    anyone ever think that the simpliest classes to play deserve to be the bottom of the barrel.
    cant wait to see what happens when ranged damage get sorted out and warriors and other one button specs are left in the dust

well i use 8 macros on my warrior its a prob alot but i seem to use 7 on my r6 rouge and 7 on my r3 cleric
    mage is to low to add of any use. bro just stop saying nurf class's and maby QQ to trion to split WF's so pvers like your self can have fun too and not just get killed by the high ranking chars cuz u are obv not rank 7/8

Here Is an Example Of Rank 8 Premade http://i.imgur.com/88NJM.jpg
    Last edited by DarkOsiris420; 08-21-2011 at 02:15 PM.

Shadowlander

Ranged damage get sorted? why can i kill a warrior while not a chlorolock.

Seriously, you gotta research your stuff before posting and making a fool of yourself.

RIFT Guide Writer Sekhmet The Fierce's Avatar

It is posts like this that inspire me to run builds like this.

I'm going to have so much fun...
    "Wer mit Ungeheuern kämpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird. Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein."
    He who fights with Monsters should look to it that He himself does not become a Monster. And when you gaze long into an Abyss, the Abyss also gazes into you.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

+ Reply to Thread