+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Warrior needs a nerf once again.

Shadowlander

Default Warrior needs a nerf once again.

Okey so here is the deal. I don't think the warrior damage need a nerf. This is about their damn cc. I mean i get charged by a warrior and he hits my for like 20%. I then flicker away and cast some instants thus making the hp percentage equal. Then he snares and silences or stun or whatever it is from a distance and get like 3 - 4 seconds to slaughter me with his two-handed weapon. As a mage(pyro) there is no chance with the little amount of armor and hp when a warrior can cc you more than you can cc him. I mean i cast poly and after that its immune to everything(disarms and ****) but i never seem to get immune to silences. Trion please stop nerfing their damage, its fine but look into their cc abilites.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by RealAsianShip View Post
    Okey so here is the deal. I don't think the warrior damage need a nerf. This is about their damn cc. I mean i get charged by a warrior and he hits my for like 20%. I then flicker away and cast some instants thus making the hp percentage equal. Then he snares and silences or stun or whatever it is from a distance and get like 3 - 4 seconds to slaughter me with his two-handed weapon. As a mage(pyro) there is no chance with the little amount of armor and hp when a warrior can cc you more than you can cc him. I mean i cast poly and after that its immune to everything(disarms and ****) but i never seem to get immune to silences. Trion please stop nerfing their damage, its fine but look into their cc abilites.
    lol.

/10char

Shadowlander

To add. Ranged warriors are a joke.

Rift Chaser

To add. Ranged warriors are a joke.
    If they changed all warrior attacks to melee range, remove silence, made longering wounds 25%. Would that FINALLY stop all the nerf cries?

I would bet ANYTHING that we would still see nerf cries even after all that.

Soulwalker

Default ugh....

Just because we got a damage nerf doesn't mean you can sit in front of a warrior and let him beat you... You should have no trouble as a mage, staying away from us. That warrior snuck around you, and got the drop on you. If you would have been paying attention, you could've killed him pretty quickly. Just saying...

The game is built so all 4 classes are weak to one another in certain situations. You through yourself into your weakest situation.

Yes pls nerf LW. My Grp will still own yours because your team wont have LW neither.

Crescende, Beauty of War - Rank 8 Warrior
    -Do not try to solo me-
    Current Shard: Icewatch

Shadowlander

I have nothing against lw to start with. But i hate that warrior cc abilities seem to work much better than mages. And aswell that a warrior ranged attack does more damage percent wise to me(maybe my pyro is just super weak) than mine does to the warror.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Grave Dust View Post
    Just because we got a damage nerf doesn't mean you can sit in front of a warrior and let him beat you... You should have no trouble as a mage, staying away from us. That warrior snuck around you, and got the drop on you. If you would have been paying attention, you could've killed him pretty quickly. Just saying...

The game is built so all 4 classes are weak to one another in certain situations. You through yourself into your weakest situation.
    I always does my best to stay away(never let them beat me while i cast). But maybe you are right. I thank you for your wise answer.

I mean i get charged by a warrior and he hits my for like 20%. I then flicker away and cast some instants thus making the hp percentage equal.
    You have waay more range than his charge does, why didn't you get a spell or two off before he got into charge range?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Fauxknight View Post
    You have waay more range than his charge does, why didn't you get a spell or two off before he got into charge range?
    This is not all warrior but a bunch of them seem to be able to teleport aswell.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Grave Dust View Post

Yes, because riftwalk refreshing on crit thus giving warriors perma-gap closer means they're really easy to keep away from... Oh yea, and it breaks all cc.

Quote Originally Posted by Circ View Post
    Yes, because riftwalk refreshing on crit thus giving warriors perma-gap closer means they're really easy to keep away from... Oh yea, and it breaks all cc.
    L2Purge

... just saying

Soulwalker

Every idiot complaining about these nerf's has absolutely no idea how to play the game. This is why rift is gonna end up just like world of warcraft thanks to these morons. Warriors do no not need to be touched in any way form or shape anymore, at this point its all gear oriented, don't ***** till you have some top of the class gear.

This is not all warrior but a bunch of them seem to be able to teleport aswell.
    Riftwalk: 20 meters

Thats the top end range of warrior closers, you can poop spells further than that. Consider a warrior using a closer on you that you haven't targeted yet to be the same as a rogue popping stealth on your ***, or a spell lobber or MM tossing down nukes from a cliff. Not taking healing into account the advantage generally goes to the person who opened fire first. Also note that a lot of warrior builds can't get up that cliff to dps you, this is less true now that Paragon is worthless for PvP and a lot of warriors are moving to RB, poor Parachamp never stood a chance.

Personally I always preferred Rift Summon, harder to work into the build, but it disiorents the heck out of a person and promotes concentrated fire on the healer/nuker whos now in the middle of a mob of enemies.

I'm not sure I can take anyone seriously who doesn't know the difference between a silence, a snare, a stun and a whatever.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast