+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Warriors are not fine ? the are totally unballanced

Soulwalker

Default Warriors are not fine ? the are totally unballanced

ppl who make balance and calculate skills have not brains at all. totally. i know that im flaming but so long time and nothing changed. warriors have not weak sides. melee ? a lot of "path" skills with stuns. so meelee isnt a weak side of warriors. high HP. high armor. high magic resist. rage skill.unreal damage. i saw something like 3500 damage from warrior to mage with rank6 pvp gear. at 1 hit. just look at warfronts - most of damage- warriors. most of kills - warriors. most of brainless players who like to own with unbalanced ^^ - warriors. no need to be a clever for play with warrior for now. you make something like Paladin at WOW at Burning Crusade. so smart....

We are currently happy with the state of Warriors, and will continue to monitor a few small issues.

Trion likes to make decisions, announce them, and ignore everyone until they release the patch. Then once they break things they will come out and fix it a month later. Look at all the mage threads being ignored by Trion, your complaints will fall upon deaf ears.

Soulwalker

Op has no clue what he is talking about and is making stuff up.
    I got hit by a marksman for 5k the other day.
    Faro
    R6 Warrior
    Felsspitze [Ger]

Sword of Telara

The most 'OP!' QQ magnet classes are whichever ones were buffed most recently. In this case, warriors. Last patch was rogues. Before that Mages. In between patches, clerics are the most common passengers of the QQ train.

Give it another 2-3 weeks and you'll be crying about 'unkillable' clerics again.
    Last edited by Corebot; 07-17-2011 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by polymorph666 View Post
    ppl who make balance and calculate skills have not brains at all. totally. i know that im flaming but so long time and nothing changed. warriors have not weak sides. melee ? a lot of "path" skills with stuns. so meelee isnt a weak side of warriors. high HP. high armor. high magic resist. rage skill.unreal damage. i saw something like 3500 damage from warrior to mage with rank6 pvp gear. at 1 hit. just look at warfronts - most of damage- warriors. most of kills - warriors. most of brainless players who like to own with unbalanced ^^ - warriors. no need to be a clever for play with warrior for now. you make something like Paladin at WOW at Burning Crusade. so smart....

You're the worst troll I've read all day. The idea, in case you didn't get the memo, is to try to make people angry and frustrated, not to make yourself look like the king of the village idiots and paint a target on your own face. That isn't trolling anymore, at that point. Now you're just masochistic.

There are no "path" abilities which stun targets. Do some research so you know how to fight your enemy, or die to them repeatedly. There are balance issues, sure. Last patch, Mages were killing everything that moved unchecked. Now it's Clerics with their Inquisicar spec. The warrior is in a good place at the moment. It can win and it can lose, it's actually pretty well balanced. Warriors at launch were total BS in PvP, I'm guessing you didn't play back then if you're just now QQing about them.
    Say no to Damage Meters.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverDeath View Post
    It becomes a standard by which idiots who don't understand game mechanics can judge people often unfairly. Especially in a game that allows for such diverse builds, there is a real market for support classes here, classes that don't top heals or top dps or top tanking, but can help a group by being versatile, an ace-in-the-hole for those tough situations you hope never happen, but inevitably will.

Damage meters are an idea that can spread like wildfire among the minds of the feeble, and all they will see is numbers, and the number on that meter is the number they will place on your value - and it is incredibly short-sighted and tragically inept of them, but an almost certain side-effect of such an option. It's not necessary, in the least. You will know if you are doing well, based on how many bosses are killed while you are in attendance, because there is no "i" in team, which is something that MMO players used to understand when they were usually gamers, but less so now that they are mostly WoW-kids.

You're the worst troll I've read all day. The idea, in case you didn't get the memo, is to try to make people angry and frustrated, not to make yourself look like the king of the village idiots and paint a target on your own face. That isn't trolling anymore, at that point. Now you're just masochistic.

There are no "path" abilities which stun targets. Do some research so you know how to fight your enemy, or die to them repeatedly. There are balance issues, sure. Last patch, Mages were killing everything that moved unchecked. Now it's Clerics with their Inquisicar spec. The warrior is in a good place at the moment. It can win and it can lose, it's actually pretty well balanced. Warriors at launch were total BS in PvP, I'm guessing you didn't play back then if you're just now QQing about them.
    You are one of the baddies that hate parsers so your opinion is invalid.

So I'm guessing me charging into 10 guardians and getting out with 1-2 kills at minimum before dying (without me receiving any heals mind you) is totally fine, right? Or ending a match at 25-3 KB/Deaths without me receiving any heals until the last 2 min of the fight? All this as para/rb. Or maybe the R6 warriors dropping anything below R6 in 2GCD and only spending 3 on R6 people is "fine" as well?
    -The Unnamed- Defiant
    Vayra - Mage
    Forkrul - Cleric
    Kalyth - FOTM warrior in training, 5k pvp kills at lvl 28

Quote Originally Posted by vayra View Post
    so i'm guessing me charging into 10 guardians and getting out with 1-2 kills at minimum before dying (without me receiving any heals mind you) is totally fine, right? Or ending a match at 25-3 kb/deaths without me receiving any heals until the last 2 min of the fight? All this as para/rb. Or maybe the r6 warriors dropping anything below r6 in 2gcd and only spending 3 on r6 people is "fine" as well?
    someone link me a video of this magic 3gcd warrior killing other r6 players, Ive asked for it in countless threads and nobody has posted it.
    Last edited by Rottweiler-STi; 07-17-2011 at 08:32 PM.

RIFT Guide Writer Sekhmet The Fierce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vayra View Post
    So I'm guessing me charging into 10 guardians and getting out with 1-2 kills at minimum before dying (without me receiving any heals mind you) is totally fine, right? Or ending a match at 25-3 KB/Deaths without me receiving any heals until the last 2 min of the fight? All this as para/rb. Or maybe the R6 warriors dropping anything below R6 in 2GCD and only spending 3 on R6 people is "fine" as well?
    As a warrior, if you can charge into groups of 10 and get away with one/two kills minimum before dying without any heals, then the enemy group is doing something horribly, horribly wrong. Also, as a Para/rb? Any champ in that? Or Paladin? Because either you are specing for that LW nightmare which might explain how you can get those kills, or you are specing into getting some decent survivability.

Until a spec is posted, I will remain sceptical of this claim. If you charge in alone, all it takes to ruin you is a Dominator who is paying attention. Or a cleric, if you don't have LW.
    "Wer mit Ungeheuern kämpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird. Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein."
    He who fights with Monsters should look to it that He himself does not become a Monster. And when you gaze long into an Abyss, the Abyss also gazes into you.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Sekhmet The Fierce View Post
    As a warrior, if you can charge into groups of 10 and get away with one/two kills minimum before dying without any heals, then the enemy group is doing something horribly, horribly wrong. Also, as a Para/rb? Any champ in that? Or Paladin? Because either you are specing for that LW nightmare which might explain how you can get those kills, or you are specing into getting some decent survivability.

Until a spec is posted, I will remain sceptical of this claim. If you charge in alone, all it takes to ruin you is a Dominator who is paying attention. Or a cleric, if you don't have LW.
    38/28 Para/RB is a pretty decent pvp spec thats really fun to use. You have some nice range abilities and some nice utility. But yeah it has less burst than the cookie cutter, no LW and the same bad survive ability.

And to all the QQ, its only bad / low ranked players that get beaten by good / high ranked players. Gosch, everyone claiming that they are R6 and getting destroyed in two globals is either playing a Marksman / Pyro-Ele stuff or some random spec that doesnt work well. I have yet to see a good mage or good cleri that i could take down in seconds. Sure, i can win many one on one fights due to high burst but if your target is a R6 Cloro/lock i sometimes hit a wall and im just shocked how often they can heal theirselfes up. And thats good. Every class has something they can do and they are good at.
    It really is more a matter of playing than of balancing.
    Warrior is a class that can only deal damage ( speaking of effectiveness in PvP) and maybe tank a little bit, but im not so sure that the Vindicator is too effecitve for that matter, otherwise there would have been QQ about that already.
    Trion sees this and leaves us alone.
    Faro
    R6 Warrior
    Felsspitze [Ger]

Ascendant

WTF game are you playing seriously. Would you be so kind to illuminate us with your wisdom and post it here? As a 51RB/15Para I had a melee healer kill me who also had time to chat between heals/melee. I never managed to drop him below 60% health.

Ahh forgot. I have 920 Valor, 690 AP, 740 P.Crit self buffed and T3 weapons. Full consumables as well.
    Last edited by Delolith; 07-18-2011 at 03:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Detill5869 View Post
    5000 damage reminds me why I started a mage. can't wait to hit 50 and kill lots of players in pvp with my 5000 damage attacks.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by farondin View Post
    Op has no clue what he is talking about and is making stuff up.
    I got hit by a marksman for 5k the other day.
    Indeed. 3500 from 1 hit against someone in rank 6 gear... riiiiiiiight.... did he also shoot lightning bolts from his ar$e?

Plane Walker

Just to give you all some clarification on what Vayra is talking about:
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...quot-fine-quot

He was only level 17 at the time so his entire "charging into 10 guardians and getting out with 1-2 kills" and "25-3 KB/Deaths without him receiving heals" is a moot point. Grats bro on winning against people in leveling specs / gear. Please come back at 50.
    Last edited by Miraodus; 07-18-2011 at 06:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miraodus View Post
    Just to give you all some clarification on what Vayra is talking about:
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...quot-fine-quot

He was only level 17 at the time so his entire "charging into 10 guardians and getting out with 1-2 kills" and "25-3 KB/Deaths without him receiving heals" is a moot point. Grats bro on winning against people in leveling specs / gear. Please come back at 50.
    I fully intend to ;)
    -The Unnamed- Defiant
    Vayra - Mage
    Forkrul - Cleric
    Kalyth - FOTM warrior in training, 5k pvp kills at lvl 28

Plane Walker

I fully intend to ;)
    Great! Though until then, please refrain from leading people on lol.

(Admittedly, it is funny to see all of the kneejerk reactions in this thread. People get riled up sooo easily nowadays, it's not even funny.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast