+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Warriors are not fine ? the are totally unballanced

i going to record a video tonight charging into a group in black garden and dying in <1 GCD

Prophet of Telara

When I look at the scoreboard anymore, 4 or more of the top 5 players are usually Warriors. Prior to the last patch, there was normally a very nice balance. Warriors definitely don't outnumber other classes in the WF's still, much like they didn't before, so that in itself says something.

Quote Originally Posted by Calo View Post
    When I look at the scoreboard anymore, 4 or more of the top 5 players are usually Warriors. Prior to the last patch, there was normally a very nice balance. Warriors definitely don't outnumber other classes in the WF's still, much like they didn't before, so that in itself says something.
    Any class can top the scoreboard. I've seen every class over 1 million damage in scion. I've seen every class with 70+ killing blows in scion.

Generally speaking, warriors are easier to play in pvp, so your average player is going to have a better score playing a warrior than another class. We've all seen those terribad "dps clerics", mages that fall down in 3 seconds, and rogues so bad they should just go bard. It's just easier to be effective as a warrior in rift. You'll generally die less, which means a better score.

I'm speechless. I've read nerf warrior threads leading up to this one and I'm now just baffled.

XiL

All callings look good in PvP when they have heals. /thread
    I was banned for 5 days for triggering the chat filter. I win the internet again.

http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=617285&dateline=13177  10094

Who are these warriors that are such a Gods of DPS they are able to drop an equally ranked & prep'd clerics in 2 GCDs?

I should like to copy their spec and rotation exactly.
    Last edited by titansgrip; 07-18-2011 at 10:09 AM.

Soulwalker

Someone whispered me the other day that there are a few warriors on every shard that were smuggled in by the CIA to make warrior look op in pvp so they get nerfed. Those warriors can hit 3k with one hit and have about 5 or 6 off globals on a 5 ssec cooldown. They also have an immortal buff. Thats the reaso why warriors seem to have that good of a surviveability. Oh and they have an instant kill button for other R6 callings.
    Faro
    R6 Warrior
    Felsspitze [Ger]

XiL

Warrior can make 7 abilities hit at exactly the same time with 1 GCD. But its not enough to kill a properly spec'd healing cleric or mage.
    I was banned for 5 days for triggering the chat filter. I win the internet again.

http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=617285&dateline=13177  10094

LCE
    Rift Chaser

OP has 1 total post, bad trolls are bad.

I hear Split Personality is equal to 4 Prestige 6 Warriors, and that Dom doesn't even have to press any buttons for 30 seconds!

Quote Originally Posted by LCE View Post
    OP has 1 total post, bad trolls are bad.

I hear Split Personality is equal to 4 Prestige 6 Warriors, and that Dom doesn't even have to press any buttons for 30 seconds!
    Doms are stupid in pvp, most warfronts I've been in have a dom at the top of damage done, healing done and KB (with me slightly behind them )

The other day 2 dom's locked our entire team down in the fang war-front, it was stupid...
    Last edited by Matsy; 07-18-2011 at 10:27 AM.

Soulwalker

yea fogot about mass fear ( instant) and -50% healing.... 2 bonus for cute warriors.
    Trion just dumb. have not brains for calculate.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by farondin View Post
    38/28 Para/RB is a pretty decent pvp spec thats really fun to use. You have some nice range abilities and some nice utility. But yeah it has less burst than the cookie cutter, no LW and the same bad survive ability.

And to all the QQ, its only bad / low ranked players that get beaten by good / high ranked players. Gosch, everyone claiming that they are R6 and getting destroyed in two globals is either playing a Marksman / Pyro-Ele stuff or some random spec that doesnt work well. I have yet to see a good mage or good cleri that i could take down in seconds. Sure, i can win many one on one fights due to high burst but if your target is a R6 Cloro/lock i sometimes hit a wall and im just shocked how often they can heal theirselfes up. And thats good. Every class has something they can do and they are good at.
    It really is more a matter of playing than of balancing.
    Warrior is a class that can only deal damage ( speaking of effectiveness in PvP) and maybe tank a little bit, but im not so sure that the Vindicator is too effecitve for that matter, otherwise there would have been QQ about that already.
    Trion sees this and leaves us alone.
    So P6+ Warriors are ok with being able to burn down P2 and P3 players and every Rogue/Mage calling other than Riftstalker (and NB if timers are up) and ChloroLock in 2 globals (which are on 8s timers)... AWESOME!!!

I'm glad there is varibility in RvR.

Quote Originally Posted by Vayra View Post
    So I'm guessing me charging into 10 guardians and getting out with 1-2 kills at minimum before dying (without me receiving any heals mind you) is totally fine, right? Or ending a match at 25-3 KB/Deaths without me receiving any heals until the last 2 min of the fight? All this as para/rb. Or maybe the R6 warriors dropping anything below R6 in 2GCD and only spending 3 on R6 people is "fine" as well?
    Seriously, get to 50 before you talk.
    Better yet, get to R6 before you spout this garbage.

Also, this thread is horrible and I curse the moment I decided to open it.
    Last edited by empyrean; 07-20-2011 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rottweiler-STi View Post
    someone link me a video of this magic 3gcd warrior killing other r6 players, Ive asked for it in countless threads and nobody has posted it.
    toothsome's video had it.

he killed a rank6 cleric within 5 seconds (or 3gcds).
    the rogue community in general --
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    I'm sure they still thinks Slip Away is "Off the GCD"- Vybz
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    Hidden Veil and Slip Away don't save lives- Vybz
    simonirl 50cleric dayblind

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by aylictal View Post
    toothsome's video had it.

he killed a rank6 cleric within 5 seconds (or 3gcds).
    100->0 in 5sec sure, but took longer to line up that burst.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast