+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lingering Wounds Needs To Moved

Rift Disciple

Default Lingering Wounds Needs To Moved

Hi,

Lingering Wounds is such an important talent for PvP it feels mandatory and because it is in the middle of the Champion tree kind of restricting and makes it feel as if we have to invest up to 20 point in champ.

If it is moved lower the tree or merged with the tier 1 talents 5/5 or something?

Edit: I'd love to play a 2H VK/RB combo for PvP or even Pala/RB but the 50% healing debuff is so much of a benefit due to how much healing is dominating Rift BG's.
    Last edited by Skullcrush; 07-15-2011 at 09:24 AM.

Plane Touched

This should be in the pvp tree to begin with.

It should be swapped with Brutal Punishment. We'd get a lot more options then.

Rift Disciple

Good ideas and I kind of feel developers will also kind of feel for us. You make all these really cool souls and then force people really deep into one :/

I mean Warrior is so much fun with all the different options HAD LW been easier to get.
    Last edited by Skullcrush; 07-15-2011 at 11:05 AM.

PvP in this game is group based; honestly, being that there are multiple ways to get healing debuffs on people, having this half-way up one tree don't force you to take it. It encourages you to use different builds and not to rely on one thing.

Obviously, in a perfect world, everyone would have that 50% healing debuff on them all the time. If you and your teammates can work together, this becomes a moot point. I think we can agree that the most organized team usually wins - not the team with the most healing debuffs.

Ascendant

I agree with this 100%. Put that ability in Vindicator and give us more options! It's the best PVP ability that Warriors have access to.

Trion did it when Strike Like Iron was in every single DPS build. Maybe they will catch on here.

no- dont nerf champ. its nice to have such a great bonus so low in one of the DPS increasing trees, or did you forget about weapon master.

but rework vindicator, the vindicator version is horrible. it should be as nice as lingering wounds. dont make them stack though, let people spec for one or another.

I don't see the benefit. You move it to the root of champ and people say your forced to have the champ soul. You move it to the PvP soul and people say you're forced to use it.

If it's so important, make different versions of it in say vindicator and riftblade?

Rift Disciple

well tbh, champ tree is rather good, whether ur 1hand shield 2hand or dual wielder for pvp.

But i do agree that puting it a like 6-7 instead of 17 needed points would be a improvement, but maybe that would be too good.

Over all, im happy with warrior atm, dont change anything :X
    Last edited by thehelios; 07-15-2011 at 01:45 PM.
    Old school llong time mmo player, played more rpgs than id care to admit!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigam1 View Post
    I don't see the benefit. You move it to the root of champ and people say your forced to have the champ soul. You move it to the PvP soul and people say you're forced to use it.

If it's so important, make different versions of it in say vindicator and riftblade?
    If they put it where brutal punishment is you could use 51 point builds. RB, BM (eww) etc.

There's already a heal debuff in Vindicators tree, that you can actually apply when you want to, why would you put lingering wounds in there as well?
    I'm Power Gaming, how about you?

+ Reply to Thread