+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: List of warrior bugs (June 7)

Prophet of Telara

Default List of warrior bugs (June 7)

Based on some testing yesterday, major paragon bug added per this thread (http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...gt-Dual-Strike)
    To reiterate, this thread is to collect all known bugs and abilities which need tooltips clarified/updated. Not for balance issues.

Current bugs as of June 7:

Beastmaster
    • [Flesh Rip] - Triggers off any beastmaster cat in group/raid. Will be consumed by first warrior using it. Would expect it to trigger off own cat only.
    • [Survival of the Fittest] - Still uses a % based hit increase, therefore does not apply for LFG requirements
    Champion
    • [Take No Prisoners] - Does not apply to DOTs.
    • [Battlefield Intimidation] - Root application can cause players to fall through the ground in WFs when there is a difference in Z-axis between target and attacker.
    • [Overrun] - Causes double dip in DR.
    • [Bullrush] - If target is immune to CC effect, no damage applied.
    • [Bullrush] - Root application can cause players to fall through the ground in WFs when there is a difference in Z-axis between target and attacker.
    • [Slayer's Bearing],[Soldier's Bearing] - Bonus damage applies only to primary target of an AE
    Paladin
    • [Shield Throw] - Does not trigger subdue?
    • [Life's Rapture] - Shares cooldown with [Touch of Life] (bug or intended?)
    • [Sweeping Strike] - Will trigger Light's Decree off both components of its damage (physical and life)
    • [Tip the Balance] - Tooltip needs to be updated to indicate ICD.
    Paragon
    • Followup attack triggers are cancelled by any non-AP generating attack (tooltip states only requirement is that it should be within 10s of a non-followup AP generating attack).
    • [Weapon Master] - Does not appear to proc from [Ragestorm] attacks.
    • [Predictable Movements] - According to combat logs, it would appear certain procs will trigger uses of this, still need to confirm exact behaviour.
    • [Way of the Wind] - Appears to have an ICD, though its paladin counterpart does not. Tooltip would imply no ICD.
    • [Teaching of the Five Rings] - Bonus damage does not apply to Path of the Raptor or Path of the Hurricane. Certain abilities in beastmaster appear to actually have their damage decreased (see linked thread above).
    • [Force of Will] - Does not apply to Path of the Hurricane
    Reaver
    • [Power from the Masses] - Current reports are that it triggers off every ability as opposed to the mentioned % chance to proc.
    Riftblade
    • [Stonespear],[Windspear],[Earthburst] - If target is currently under DR immunity to the secondary effect, target is immune to the damage component of these attacks
    • [Stormburst] - Will damage corpses
    • [Riftwalk] - Currently does not break from control or movement effects, despite stating it will break both.
    • [Riftwalk] - Some issues in teleporting to target when there are Z-axis changes between you and your target (ie a small rock in the direct path you would take).
    • [Enhanced Burst] - Currently not applying on [Fiery Burst]
    • [Stoneshield] - Will proc off of some Chloromancer party heal effects such as Withering Vine.
    • [Elemental Touch] - Only procs off primary target of an AE (ICD in effect?).
    • [Blade of Elemental Affinity] - Appears to proc only off primary target of an AE?
    • [Stormblade] - Application is overwritten by another riftblade.
    Vindicator
    • Not aware of current bugs for this soul
    Void Knight
    • [Efficient Conversion] - Does not work for [Discharge] or [Tempest]
    • [Rift Summon] - Significant issues in bringing target to you when any change in Z-axis exists between you and your target
    • [Catalyze] - Will halt any macro fallthrough when used against non-mana targets, believe this applies to any VK ability that has an effect for mana users only (ie [Disrupt])
    Warlord
    • [Call to Battle],[Call to Entrench] - Do not fire when queued if current target dies.
    Ceribaen, formerly of Nyx (D).
    Now residing on Seastone.

Soulwalker

There are 2-3 more Riftblade bugs I am aware of.

[Thunder Strike] will not hit adjacent enemies with the AOE component when corpses are closer to the original target than other nearby enemies.

[Earth Burst] still hits corpses.

By extension of the last bug, both [Earth Burst] and [Storm Burst] will hit dead enemies rather than living ones if the corpses are positioned closer to the original target than the rest of the living targets. This particular bug is easier to replicate with [Earth Burst] simply by virtue of the number of targets you need to kill.

Paragon may have 1 other bug that I have been noticing.... shifting blades is supposed to add an extra 75% damage correct? well when used with path of the hurrican ive only noticed it apply to the targeted enemy. I do not know if this was intented or not but would like to know in the tooltip either way.
    And the little Warrior said to the little Mage "One day I'm going to grow up to be a fierce dual wielding Paragon and people will run in fear because I'll be so Intimidating in Battle" The Mage looked at the little Warrior and said "Ya well, I'm going to be a Pyromancer" and that was that.
    \(Q_Q)/ <---sad paragon

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Tisch View Post
    Paragon may have 1 other bug that I have been noticing.... shifting blades is supposed to add an extra 75% damage correct? well when used with path of the hurrican ive only noticed it apply to the targeted enemy. I do not know if this was intented or not but would like to know in the tooltip either way.
    Does it work correctly with other AE abilities? I haven't used Shifting Blades in a very long time so I do not know.
    Yraen.com - Discussions Related to RIFT Warriors! Stop in and have a drink!
    How To: Preparing to Tank Tier 1 Dungeons
    Warrior PvE DPS Builds (1.1)
    Melee DPS Trinkets

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Yraen View Post
    Does it work correctly with other AE abilities? I haven't used Shifting Blades in a very long time so I do not know.
    Shifting Blades only hits the primary target of an AE I believe. I suppose based on the precedence set by other similar abilities I should add it to the list for tomorrow.

Didn't realize the other Riftblade AE attacks hit corpses as well. Will add those. Anyone know if Rift Storm will do this as well?
    Last edited by Caeldan; 06-07-2011 at 06:58 AM.

Either Path of the Tempest isn't gaining from Teaching of the Five Rings or the tooltip is flat out wrong according to its damage range.

Punishing Blow does more damage than it consistently even while dual wielding without Teaching of the 5 Rings.

My assumption is that it's the same bug that's on PotH and PotR.

Also:

BM pet will attack and stay in front of a mob instead of immediately running behind. Problem exacerbated when petcast bite is in a macro. Aggressive pets should default to mob's rear end.
    Last edited by Marrocco; 06-07-2011 at 07:08 AM.

Telaran

[Beastmaster]
    The aggro bug with BM's pet and enraged companion still exists. In the absence of any other threat, all mobs will beeline for a BM warrior with enraged companion on.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by number_6 View Post
    [Beastmaster]
    The aggro bug with BM's pet and enraged companion still exists. In the absence of any other threat, all mobs will beeline for a BM warrior with enraged companion on.
    All auras generate aggro (this applies to Bards, Archons, etc as well). I don't necessarily believe this a bug but rather an intended aggro mechanism. Unless I'm misremembering which one enraged companion is (assuming its the 5% damage aura buff).

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Caeldan View Post
    Shifting Blades only hits the primary target of an AE I believe. I suppose based on the precedence set by other similar abilities I should add it to the list for tomorrow.

Didn't realize the other Riftblade AE attacks hit corpses as well. Will add those. Anyone know if Rift Storm will do this as well?
    Never seen rift storm hit anything that wasn't alive.

Rift Disciple

I'd swear there's a bug in macros processing of Paragon followup attacks. Sometimes I'll hit a macro key which starts with a followup ability (like say Rising Waterfall), and the key press just vanishes and nothing happens, and my guy just stands there like an idiot and I have to hit the key again. It's like if the followup isn't ready, it just aborts out of the macro instead of dropping down through to the next line. At first I thought it was my imagination or maybe my keyboard going bad but now I'm not so sure. Anyone else seen anything like this?

nice complilation.

would love to see fixes as it these bugs heavily affect both PvE and PvP.

Additionally...
    [Sergent's Order] has slight pathing problems when Z-axis is not the same as the target.

Byriel - Guardians - The Brethren - DH 4/4 - GP 4/4 - GSB 5/5 - RoS 5/5 - RotP 4/4 - HK 11/11 - iD 1/8
    Weekend HK PuG! http://brethrenrift.enjin.com/forum/...eekend-hk-runs

Batousi, 50 Warrior ~ Bomah, 50 Cleric ~ Kusanagi, 50 Rogue ~ Fuu, LvLing Mage

So, yesterdays hotfix didnt get to the Fiery Burst/Elemental Burst despite their acknowledgement of this a couple weeks ago...

Byriel - Guardians - The Brethren - DH 4/4 - GP 4/4 - GSB 5/5 - RoS 5/5 - RotP 4/4 - HK 11/11 - iD 1/8
    Weekend HK PuG! http://brethrenrift.enjin.com/forum/...eekend-hk-runs

Batousi, 50 Warrior ~ Bomah, 50 Cleric ~ Kusanagi, 50 Rogue ~ Fuu, LvLing Mage

Has any one else found that enraged Companion buff can pull aggro off the tank at the start of the pull even if you stand still?
    Dangerous when amused... and you are funny.

add this one too.

just found it yesterday.. ~~

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...er-warrior-bug

15.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #15
    Rift Team

Thank you for these bug threads, these are very useful to us. Rest assured that anything that gets listed here will be looked at as we move forward.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast