+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dear Funcom

Default Dear Funcom

err ...sorry, I ment Dear Trion

Why did you do so ridiculous changes to the Warrior class ...for example flamespear 6sec cooldown however you added damage ? Where ? in those 6 seconds we could do way more damage, it's no more ranged class.
    Beastmaster ...lowered the damage big time ...and I didn't even start with the rogue class yet.
    Why dont you remove beastmaster completely ? So we can keep looking on the pet ?

Your rifts are quite often broken, the rewards are a joke, many of my guild mates don't even log on anymore because they are fully geared already and there is no new content.We got rifts, T1/2 and that's it, with the 110% speed horse we can run from north to south in a few minutes.

After we hit 50 we were occupied for 2 weeks and now I'm standing next to auctioneer and refreshing artifacts what I'm missing for maybe 40 minutes and then I log off because I'm bored to death.

Anyway ...

I'm very dissapointed, for many of us Rift is just semi station before SWTOR gets released, if you continue going this path then your 1+ mil. subscribtions will drop very quickly.
    RIVA
    People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Rift Disciple

Trion isn't Funcom, obviously. The servers are up and we're all able to actually download the patches...

Ah, the epic times we had in IRC waiting for servers to come up for days at the AO launch.... memories. I suggested their mascot be "Patches The Cat". He'd of course always be dead unlike Schrodingers'.

Plane Touched

Been around since EQ and was there for AO's beta and release as well as AoC, so I know what you're insinuating by calling Trion Funcom, but you couldn't be more wrong.

That is all.

Wooo Anarchy Online! Give 2400 runspeed cap in Rift!
    By far the best game ever made
    Last edited by CorpseCreeper; 04-01-2011 at 12:26 AM.

Pec
    Shadowlander

Age of Conan was released in a far less complete state. Mid to high level zones were empty and had no content. This is not the case with RIft. Rift is a complete game until you hit 50, and THAT'S when it stops.

Quote Originally Posted by Pec View Post
    Age of Conan was released in a far less complete state. Mid to high level zones were empty and had no content. This is not the case with RIft. Rift is a complete game until you hit 50, and THAT'S when it stops.
    At least they have the ability to make the playerbase complain as much as the Funcom playerbase.

I don't know what version of the game you are playing??? When I hit 50 the game took on a whole new perspective for sure. But there is plenty to do. Saga quests, t1, t2, raids and now the world event to unlock the new raid. Building rep for new items, recipes and runes.
    You sure you are playing Rift?
    Last edited by Greaton; 04-01-2011 at 05:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivax7777 View Post
    err ...sorry, I ment Dear Trion

Why did you do so ridiculous changes to the Warrior class ...for example flamespear 6sec cooldown however you added damage ? Where ? in those 6 seconds we could do way more damage, it's no more ranged class.
    Beastmaster ...lowered the damage big time ...and I didn't even start with the rogue class yet.
    Why dont you remove beastmaster completely ? So we can keep looking on the pet ?

Your rifts are quite often broken, the rewards are a joke, many of my guild mates don't even log on anymore because they are fully geared already and there is no new content.We got rifts, T1/2 and that's it, with the 110% speed horse we can run from north to south in a few minutes.

After we hit 50 we were occupied for 2 weeks and now I'm standing next to auctioneer and refreshing artifacts what I'm missing for maybe 40 minutes and then I log off because I'm bored to death.

Anyway ...

I'm very dissapointed, for many of us Rift is just semi station before SWTOR gets released, if you continue going this path then your 1+ mil. subscribtions will drop very quickly.
    You mean:

Dear SOE.

Funcom was never that bad. Just rushed by investors.
    Nemrud@Zaviel Imperium
    The dwarf your momma warned you about.

Quote Originally Posted by CorpseCreeper View Post
    Wooo Anarchy Online! Give 2400 runspeed cap in Rift!
    By far the best game ever made
    AO was the winner.

I hear they're remaking it with new graphics engine.

No game will keep me playing if that happens, I'll be there.
    Nemrud@Zaviel Imperium
    The dwarf your momma warned you about.

i think you mean mythic. the class balance now resembles what that game has had for most of it's time while live and guess what? i believe the same people responsible for crafting balance there are in charge of balance here, iirc, which wouldn't surprise me based on how alpha feedback was thrown out and patch notes ninja edited to reflect in game values.
    enyo - defiant warrior seastone.
    gundam - defiant rogue seastone.

Shadowlander

WHY IS FLAMESPEAR ON 6 SECOND COOLDOWN WHAT DO I DO NOW? DO I HAVE TO ACTUALLY USE MORE THAN 3 BUTTONS? PLEASE HELP!

Seriously op if you wanted to do some real ranged warrior damage you would stick to path of the wind, hits waay harder.
    Riftblade was never meant to be ranged, deal with it. The cooldown was added not because it was OP but because some people were getting the wrong idea.

+ Reply to Thread