+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 91

Thread: @Warriors - Nerfs inccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

  1. #1
    Gig
    Gig is offline
    Rift Disciple Gig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    131

    Default @Warriors - Nerfs inccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

    Oh warriors, sweet sweet warriors. You little plate demons with your 6k health and massive amounts of damage. Oh sweet warriors.

    I sense a disturbance in the force of nerfs ;O

    Srsly though, level 50 yesterday, joined a WF: 6 Warriors. SIX WARRIORS. (BG) It doesn't help that yes BG is a warrior haven but every other bgs i got into warriors are redonkulous. Yes say i dont ahve skill, tell me to L2p. But in all seriousness, all i have is a stun and a root that both are breakable by that damn charge.

    Not to mention the insta 4k dmg in 2 seconds >_>

    Oh warriors
    One of the 'Z' Bros - coined by Shakura


  2. #2
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    31

    Default

    official i've heard it all, i've heard that rogues clerics and war are overpowered i've heard mages are overpowered. go cry me a river just because you don't know how to handle them in warfronts or you're just not that good at pvp doesn't mean they are overpowered. just means you're not that good.

  3. #3
    Telaran Alexander26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    84

    Default

    whats that saying..

    Paper: "Rock is fine, Nerf Scissors."


  4. #4
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander26 View Post
    whats that saying..

    Paper: "Rock is fine, Nerf Scissors."

    Hahahaha! That made me *lol* XD

  5. #5
    Sword of Telara brac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    480

    Default

    Any dramatic reduction in warrior damage would result in 2 at most being included in raids and in a lot of cases 0 since clerics and rogues can tank almost as well and bring a lot more utility/dps to the table.

    I don't really care if BF's are balanced or not personally. What I care about is PVE content being balanced. BF's are nothing more than a distraction from time to time that you do when your waiting for your PVE group to log in or don't feel like doing open world PVP.

    If and I say IF warriors are that huge a issue in BF"s than a much better answer to nerfing warrior dps would be to give the other callings tools to counter them.

  6. #6
    Plane Walker Terpsichore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    464

    Default

    Except that warriors are scissors and everyone else are mushrooms.

  7. #7
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    223

    Default

    Saboteurs are op
    Bards are op
    Dominators are op
    Purifiers are op
    Riftblades are op
    Champions are op

    Why are you bringing pyro to pvp?

    The only legitimate complaint mages have is that chloro is too squishy compared to the other healers, otherwise they would have 2 op specs as well. They arguably do already in stormcaller. Clerics also have a legitimate complaint in that their dps specs suck and they're really limited to healing to perform well in pvp.

  8. #8
    Champion MadMainer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gig View Post
    Oh warriors, sweet sweet warriors. You little plate demons with your 6k health and massive amounts of damage. Oh sweet warriors.

    I sense a disturbance in the force of nerfs ;O

    Srsly though, level 50 yesterday, joined a WF: 6 Warriors. SIX WARRIORS. (BG) It doesn't help that yes BG is a warrior haven but every other bgs i got into warriors are redonkulous. Yes say i dont ahve skill, tell me to L2p. But in all seriousness, all i have is a stun and a root that both are breakable by that damn charge.

    Not to mention the insta 4k dmg in 2 seconds >_>

    Oh warriors
    If you can't do 5 - 7K dmg in 10s as a pyro you are doing something wrong. I am guessing you are like the bulk of mages that think they should be able to stand right in the middle of the battle and stand toe to toe with melee builds with no issue.

    I have seen and played with several mages that rank at the top of DPS charts in WFs and melt face in world PvP. They understand how to play the calling and maximize what works instead of whining that a certain build can't beat certain other callings.

    Where are your cries to nerf Doms because they can WTFPWN clerics without even blinking.
    Of By For

    Click on the banner and join us today!

  9. #9
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    31

    Default

    tbh, i do believe its only a matter if time before a few souls are nerfed. for example, rogue will get a HUGE nerf soon.

    every rogue i come across is a rogue tank that can stealth. impossible to beat. the nerf bat will come but it will hit all

  10. #10
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Please if you haven't played a warfront at 50 yet don't talk about nerfs.

    Pyro's/Assassins/Sabo and what not else own my warrior in less then 10 sec ( 600-700dps )

    Sabo's doing about 3-4k burst damage after shooting me 5 times is just insane, nothing more to say about this.

    Can not kill an enemy if a warden is healing him, even as champion with -50% heal I need atleast 2x more dps to break the heals. I've done a 1v1 against a warden and it lasted 20 minutes then I just gave up.

    Assassins are just pure evil, they dot me, hit me a few times then stealth and watch me die as I have no heals..

    Also Riftblade is kinda useless at 50, spears are hitting for 250 and fiery burst for about 1k in total ( that's with full blue gear with 3 epics all runecrafted with str/dex/endurance )

    Paragon is farout the most useless soul ever, haven't won a single duel or 1v1 in a wf as paragon, it's impossible as every soul is better if you look at the numbers.

  11. #11
    Champion MadMainer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Struyk View Post
    Please if you haven't played a warfront at 50 yet don't talk about nerfs.

    Pyro's/Assassins/Sabo and what not else own my warrior in less then 10 sec ( 600-700dps )

    Sabo's doing about 3-4k burst damage after shooting me 5 times is just insane, nothing more to say about this.

    Can not kill an enemy if a warden is healing him, even as champion with -50% heal I need atleast 2x more dps to break the heals. I've done a 1v1 against a warden and it lasted 20 minutes then I just gave up.

    Assassins are just pure evil, they dot me, hit me a few times then stealth and watch me die as I have no heals..

    Also Riftblade is kinda useless at 50, spears are hitting for 250 and fiery burst for about 1k in total ( that's with full blue gear with 3 epics all runecrafted with str/dex/endurance )

    Paragon is farout the most useless soul ever, haven't won a single duel or 1v1 in a wf as paragon, it's impossible as every soul is better if you look at the numbers.
    You have to realize most of the complaints are coming from players yet to even hit 40 let alone 50. End game balance for PvP is really pretty even across the board. Some builds work better against certain callings (heavy paladin builds eat up melee rogues/warriors).

    Too many people making QQ threads after they run a level 30 pug WF.
    Of By For

    Click on the banner and join us today!

  12. #12
    Ascendant Talamare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,939

    Default

    Not to mention Warriors get a lot of QQ because they are in your face when they kill you

    If a Marksman or Pyro or Stormcaller does it from 30m range, because you didnt see the exact person killing you, its less OP

    WITH THE EXCEPTION, if there is a sudden big number

    People instantly think sudden big numbers are always OP
    It's not a damage meters fault you can't hit a certain dps and others similar to you can, it's the fault of your bad gear, bad spec, or bad rotation. So stop getting mad at the meters and invest some time into not being bad.

    DPS Mathcraft - How damage works
    DPS Mathcraft - STR vs DEX
    DPS Mathcraft - Armor
    Warrior DPS Calculator *UPDATED* v0.2
    Paragon Rebalancing Suggestion

  13. #13
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    248

    Default

    SUDDEN BIG NUMBERS = burst damage.
    Burst damage = anti-healing

    Got 4.5k hp? Don't get under 4k hp if there's a sabo on enemy team, doesn't matter if you have 50 healers in your team, he will kill you INSTANTLY with a 2.5k crit + some extra damage at the same time if you get under 4k hp.

    I've seen games with sabo's hitting 300k damage and I've even see a pyro with more then 400k critting 1.3k+ with that anoying AoE skill whiping our whole team in his own at the codex spamming it from the rock.
    Last edited by Struyk; 03-06-2011 at 12:10 PM.

  14. #14
    Ascendant Talamare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Struyk View Post
    SUDDEN BIG NUMBERS = burst damage.
    Burst damage = anti-healing

    Got 4.5k hp? Don't get under 4k hp if there's a sabo on enemy team, doesn't matter if you have 50 healers in your team, he will kill you INSTANTLY with a 2.5k crit + some extra damage at the same time if you get under 4k hp.

    I've seen games with sabo's hitting 300k damage and I've even see a pyro with more then 400k critting 1.3k+ with that anoying AoE skill whiping our whole team in his own at the codex spamming it from the rock.
    Cleanse or Shield him
    QQ
    It's not a damage meters fault you can't hit a certain dps and others similar to you can, it's the fault of your bad gear, bad spec, or bad rotation. So stop getting mad at the meters and invest some time into not being bad.

    DPS Mathcraft - How damage works
    DPS Mathcraft - STR vs DEX
    DPS Mathcraft - Armor
    Warrior DPS Calculator *UPDATED* v0.2
    Paragon Rebalancing Suggestion

  15. #15
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    37

    Default

    yes warriors do great burst damage especially later in lvls but its balanced, warriors are CCed easier because you can root/snare and run away even with abilities to escape they have CDs and even a 15-30 sec CD means you get it once a fight in a WF.

    Warriors bring big numbers great aoe and cool looking giant weapons, but at a price because the warrior has got to jump in the middle of the fight and take all the damage that's flying around and plate doesn't do much for spells.

    Honestly the damage isn't so crazy that it makes dying from lack of heals/6 people bursting you worth it most of the time. So maybe they should buff warriors, how bout that? =P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts