+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Champion? Soilder or Slayers bearing?

Soulwalker

Default Champion? Soilder or Slayers bearing?

title says it all

Rift Disciple

I only started using Slayers bearing when I had like 40 points in Champion and enough in Paragon to get Flowing Strikes. I have 18% crit with that setup. Stick with Soldiers bearing till you get more crit I'd say.
    Acerbitas - 50 Warrior/Prestige Rank 3 - <Gross Negligence> - Imperium
    Champion/Paragon/Vindicator.

Acerbitas - 40/64 Blackguard - Eltharion.
    Acerbitas - 80 Deathknight.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineaxis View Post
    People are whining because it's easier to type text on a forum than gain skill in a game.

Soulwalker

Soldier's Bearing seems to be the way to go, I think Slayer's Bearing is mainly focused on pvp where you want burst damage.. having 50% crit would give you a 12.5% dps increase from Slayer's Bearing if I'm not wrong, so I'm fairly certain that to have slayer's bearing give better overall dps u need around 35% crit.

Soulwalker

more crit dmg is great for champ expecialy when u get higher up, depending on what you pair the soul with, its like adding 25% dmg to bloodstrike which is nice ^^

Rift Chaser

I have started using Slayer's Bearing since I have Blood Frenzy for 100% crit BT and Proper Timing crit on demand. I want that burst.

Also, I don't do it but my buddy does, he went sub reaver and got the 5% damage buff from them because soldiers and the reaver damage bonus buffs dont stack so he uses slayer with his reaver buff.

General of Telara

IMO in a PvP situation the crit buff is far superior since perfect timing lets you force a big crit every 30 seconds.

In PvE the flat damage boost will obviously be better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lmaoboat View Post
    I drew a nice picture of some mountains today. It, too, looks good on paper.

+ Reply to Thread