Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: So frustrated!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Deviltry View Post
    You have no ****ing idea for whom the internet is, as you don't have about a lot of other things. Enjoy Rift, fits your shallow brain well.
    This guy is stupid.

Please go back to WoW where you can spew your trash into trade channels and ask folk "y they foamin' "

Idiot.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Deviltry View Post
    Crest of the Abyss - easy skill, easy fix (even so more because it was working in betas), but you can kiss my ***.

---

Let me tell what CRAP game design does to this game:

Like today, 30-39 warfront in Whitefall Steppes. So we meet in the middle, around 7v7. And we stand there in front of each other LIKE GOD DAMN TREES spamming SAME ****ING 3 SKILLS and using OTHER TWO ocasionally.

Seriously? SERIOUSLY? And it seemed fine. It seemed okay. It didn't seemed out of place. It belonged there. Really? Well, when in WoW this confrontation happens - EVERYONE'S MOVING, battles are so fluid and dynamic. Everyone's using lots and lots of skills. So beautiful.

Now Rift is same wooden PvP like in Aion. Greaaaaaaat.
    Not sure what you talking about. I play a RB/champ in WF and by CC skill alone i have more than 5 skills to use in Group vs Group situation, alone with another 2 Aoe skill and the flamespear spam, I use about 10 skills, not sure what u mean by everyone spaming same fu cking 3 skills and other 2 ocasionally.

Edit. -I play in the 40-49 bracket btw-
    Last edited by hillson; 03-02-2011 at 12:08 PM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMcCloud View Post
    While I'm not defending Trion, let's not compare this to WoW at release, or do you not remember the 50% miss rate bug that Warriors had up until 1.1?
    ^^^This^^^

Nerd ANGRY. Nerd's cartoon character not do exactly what nerd expect cartoon to do. Nerd demands perfection!!!!

TRIIIIOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

Why you no make nerd happy?!

Yeah, well...Justicars have to re apply Reparation any time they join a group or their group turns into a raid. So...yeah...how about that hassle right? I mean...talk about really having to work hard.....We won't even talk about what happens if you die but your Righteous Mandate target doesn't.

Hi folks,

We've closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We understand that if you see something you feel is not working properly, it can be incredibly frustrating, but resorting to profanity and abusive language is not the right route to take. We review and investigate every bug report we receive, so please submit one in-game if you feel something is not working as it should in Rift.

Thank you.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2