+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bug? Head start glowing weapon items seen through stealth

RIFT Guide Writer

Default Bug? Head start glowing weapon items seen through stealth

If you stealth, and you have one of the headstart glowing runes on your weapons, you are visable.

If this is intended, we need to be able to remove that buff, at this time you cannot. (and I dont want to pay for 4 gloamwood daggers <grin>)

I noted another issue with the headstart weapon augments...if you notice the 1 hour duration is about to expire and you reapply it, it wears off at the original duration / expiration, and not the new one.

Example: (dual wielding)

Weapon 1 - No current augment because I just got a new weapon - added augment and tool-tip shows 1 hour

Weapon 2 - Existing augment showing 10 minutes remaining - tried to overlay the augment and the tool-tip shows 1 hour...but 10 minutes later in my chat window I see that the augment expired...I inspected the weapon 2, and sure enough, the buff was gone...I simply reapplied it again, but it may be irritating for some.

Soulwalker

The visibility while stealthed (whilst using the runes) is absurd. What is truly comical, is the fact that I can be stalking another rogue, who is in turn, stalking me. And while we both see each others' weapons, we can not target each other, because we are of equal stealth level.

I've simply stopped using my runes at this point. It's not worth the loss of the advantage that stealth brings to PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by nortigid View Post
    The visibility while stealthed (whilst using the runes) is absurd. What is truly comical, is the fact that I can be stalking another rogue, who is in turn, stalking me. And while we both see each others' weapons, we can not target each other, because we are of equal stealth level.

I've simply stopped using my runes at this point. It's not worth the loss of the advantage that stealth brings to PvP.
    Lol I've found many many rogues in stealth because of this.

Yeah the collector edition runes need to get fixed for stealthing. The rune should not decay if equipped

It's not just the Rune. Other things that give a aura around your weapon makes you visible as well. Such as Baneful touch or Cruel Vengeance.

+ Reply to Thread