+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Results 76 to 85 of 85

Thread: Nightblade Discussion

  1. #76
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tusc View Post
    Nightblade is one of the stronger rogue melee souls as far as damage, and the ranged abilities are nice. We don't have the stuns or interrupts of other rogue souls, and none of the melee rogue souls even sniff warrior damage, which is kind of sad since they have more health and more armor, as well as better CC abilities.
    everyone keeps saying this about warriors but i just don't see it. My warrior feels slow and clunky in combat and certainly isn't dropping mobs in less than 7 seconds like my assassin/NB does.

  2. #77
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kendakon View Post
    everyone keeps saying this about warriors but i just don't see it. My warrior feels slow and clunky in combat and certainly isn't dropping mobs in less than 7 seconds like my assassin/NB does.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhj7VJ42DVA

    In this video, the champion is dropping mobs in 3-4 seconds. I played a warrior up to about level 25 in beta, and it did feel clunky in the earlier levels, but was just starting to come on stronger, and by mid 30s they just destroy stuff.
    Last edited by Tusc; 03-04-2011 at 12:00 PM.

  3. #78
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tusc View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhj7VJ42DVA

    In this video, the champion is dropping mobs in 3-4 seconds. I played a warrior up to about level 25 in beta, and it did feel clunky in the earlier levels, but was just starting to come on stronger, and by mid 30s they just destroy stuff.
    not bad. I guess they just take longer to develop. I got so sick of my warrior by 20 i just couldn't play him anymore.

  4. #79
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tusc View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhj7VJ42DVA

    In this video, the champion is dropping mobs in 3-4 seconds. I played a warrior up to about level 25 in beta, and it did feel clunky in the earlier levels, but was just starting to come on stronger, and by mid 30s they just destroy stuff.
    wow wtf :/

  5. #80
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Well I have been enjoying playing my Nightblade so far, both PvP and PvE. Here is a couple of PvP specs I have been working towards, not sure which I'll end up. Some feeback would be great.

    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...ogRks.Ecx0zo0k

    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...otRoo.Ecx.g0dV Just not sure about the synergy with Bladedancer and Nightblade in this build. Im thinking opening up with range to build combos then SoD, plane shift in for Bladedancer abilities with NB weapon enchants. Also this build would be murder for casters I believe.

  6. #81
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scruff View Post
    wow wtf :/
    Yeah in the 30-39 bracket champions with 2H crit me for 2k+

  7. #82
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tusc View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhj7VJ42DVA

    In this video, the champion is dropping mobs in 3-4 seconds. I played a warrior up to about level 25 in beta, and it did feel clunky in the earlier levels, but was just starting to come on stronger, and by mid 30s they just destroy stuff.
    Not to derail, just curious:

    So warriors basically have a combo type of generator, but they only need 3 to do full damage? All their moves generate 1? Am I missing something here?

  8. #83
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DTM300 View Post
    Not to derail, just curious:

    So warriors basically have a combo type of generator, but they only need 3 to do full damage? All their moves generate 1? Am I missing something here?
    Yeah they use attack power or something like that...it puts up sword icon, and yes they only need three for full power on finishers
    Last edited by Dreamtheatre; 03-04-2011 at 01:05 PM.

  9. #84
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    80

    Default

    and they are not limited to the target they can enter combat with 3 pre-charged.

    its pretty... stupid how did you beta guys not notice this total lack of balance?

  10. #85
    Telaran Darknesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Efour View Post
    and they are not limited to the target they can enter combat with 3 pre-charged.

    its pretty... stupid how did you beta guys not notice this total lack of balance?
    They nerfed Warriors a bunch of times. The weapon damage normalization, and the change that had white damage only affected by attack power made a massive change. They also made a bunch of changes to their trees, because they were broken.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts