+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ranged auto attacks...

Default Ranged auto attacks...

Does anyone else notice that auto attacks while using bows either don't auto attack at all, even though the toggle is clearly on, or they stop halfway through while you are killing a mob?

Its pretty damn annoying, and cuts pve damage by ALOT if you randomly aren't auto attacking during a fight, especially if you have double shot

Hopefully I'm not the only one having this problem, test it ingame and tell me if I'm an idiot or you are having the same problem also. =p

Auto attack doesn't trigger if you are on the move, try standing still and fire off, u can see them coming up alongside yr instant shots.

the animation of autoattacks is bugged ye, but you still do damage with it. check your combat log and

Soulwalker

Well - also i often have the prob that autoattack is pulling another another mob when iam tabbing through enemys - would be cool if it would start after the first attack u manually used on an enemy!

Quote Originally Posted by Vague View Post
    Auto attack doesn't trigger if you are on the move, try standing still and fire off, u can see them coming up alongside yr instant shots.
    I realize this. =p

Quote Originally Posted by Netherx View Post
    the animation of autoattacks is bugged ye, but you still do damage with it. check your combat log and
    The animation is bugged, and the auto attacks show up in the combat log.

The problem is that the mob actually doesn't take damage even though it appears in the combat log.

See a problem...?

Quote Originally Posted by fakk View Post
    Well - also i often have the prob that autoattack is pulling another another mob when iam tabbing through enemys - would be cool if it would start after the first attack u manually used on an enemy!

+1

/10 char

+ Reply to Thread