+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need insight on handling Riftblade/paragon warriors

Plane Touched

Default Need insight on handling Riftblade/paragon warriors

So, I have little issue with all souls/callings except the warrior RB/Para combo. Now, I am not sure if it is me or what but, every wf, there is this same RB/para combo toon who is level 30 (I am in 30-39 bracket) and comes in there and finishes 18-1, 17-2, 20-2 with more damage than everyone and no, he doesnt have a pocket healer. I understand ascended powers are in place now raising level to be like he was a 37 BUT, his spells and gear are still sub-par versus everyone in that bracket for the most part since he has no access to 31-39 gear.

So, my question is this, how do you all, mainly saboteur's, handle Rb's/Para's. U cant kite them really cuz they use flamespear, rift surge and ele touch and pretty much spam only those three skills and they are all three ranged. They also throw in fiery burst occasionally and I just get rolled. I am a level 33 btw. The burst they have seems a bit wonky. I know saboteurs have burst but it takes 6-7 seconds to do that burst while this RB/Para does more than that on me in less time.

If you all can provide some insight and help I would appreciate it, thanks.

run or gank them, that is it

Plane Touched

Ok, so pretty much they are a bit op atm? Seriously though is there any viable strat against them?

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by StokedForRift View Post
    Ok, so pretty much they are a bit op atm? Seriously though is there any viable strat against them?
    A Rogue calling someone else OP ROFL......

Soulwalker

Thumbs down

rogue isn't op=(

+ Reply to Thread