+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Is there some random element to Rifts, or do Bards just suck for them?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlyn View Post
    [...]I can however 100% confirm that buffing/debuffing have very little effect on contribution, so Im more inclined to believe the people who say just spamming is the way to go.[...]
    Your two aoe debuffs do a LOT for contribution. I suggest you go try them out again. Buffing however, only contributes when doing buffs that are not already present or almost expired. And in most cases you have to be in combat with a rift mob (on it's threat list) while doing it.

Edit: By your two aoe debuffs i mean Coda of Cowardice and Coda of Distress
    Last edited by Onds; 03-06-2011 at 02:05 PM.

Soulwalker

I did a water rift last night with my Bard riftstalker and nightblade mix and was able to get the max on the first stage. Had 2 people join the mix and was still able to hold gold for most of the fights, we all died and ended with silver on the last part. Joining some of the mass invasions attacking the elite is the way to go to get and keep gold or higher. I have tabbed around on some of the monsters coming in a just to get a dot on them then back to the elite mob. I have noticed that aoe's help inch the meter up. Riff then virtuso ( think thats the spelling of it ) then cast both debuffs heal if needed then my aoe none stop till my timer is up. works well for me any other having luck with it?

On a different note. Whats more important for us, Phy Crit or Attack Power? I have also wondered about if we would get anything from the spell power increases? Any feedback would be great. Thanks all

Don't spam cadence if you want higher contribution.

I know it's contradictory to the bard, but channeled spells get lower contribution.

Haseno
    "Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake."
    I love my comma's, deal with it, chump.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3